Are We Meant To Be? (Jyler fa...

By DreamMeAway

It's gay | Smut\Fluff | Homophobic ppl get tf away (sass included)| My smuts get nasty so don't read if you p... More

{PROLOGUE}
{CHAPTER 1}
{CHAPTER 2}
{CHAPTER 3}
{CHAPTER 4}
{CHAPTER 5}
{CHAPTER 6}
{CHAPTER 7}
{CHAPTER 8}
I Rambled
{CHAPTER 9}
{CHAPTER 10~TEASER}
{CHAPTER 10}
{CHAPTER 11}
A/N
Birthday Wishes
BRACESSS
Birthday Wishes pt.2
Birthday Wishes pt.3
HomeSick
Therapy
Love Me
Little Smut
Without You
Without You pt.2 (teaser)
Without You pt.2
A Towel
A Towel pt.2
Tour
Get Along
Suprise Me Baby
Markings
Emotional
Emotional pt.2
Be Mine
Sneaky
Back Scratches
Rain
TF IS GOING ON
Another Guy
Another Guy pt. 2
Another Guy pt. 3
Start Over
Alcohol
V-Day
V-Day pt.2
V-Day pt. 3 (SMUT)
V-Day pt. 4
A Break
A Break pt. 2
Be Gentle
Trust pt. 1
Trust pt. 2
Trust pt. 3
Tell Me (pt. 1 of series finale)
Tell Me (pt. 2 of series finale)
For The Best (pt. 1)
For The Best (pt. 2)
Are We Over? (pt. 1)
Requested Fluff
Leaving You (pt. 1 teaser)
Leaving You (pt. 1)
Leaving You (pt. 2)
Leaving You (pt. 3)
Baby Boy
Curving
Breakdown (teaser)
Breakdown (pt. 1)
Update issues (rant) A/N
Breakdown (pt.2)
Chris Returns
Help A/N
Innocence
7 Months One Shot
Jealous Jyler
Jays Innocence
The End (pt.1)
The End (last chapter)
Story cover for sequel
ITS MY BIRTHDAY!!!!
The Sequel Is Out!

Vacation pt. 1

374 16 2
By DreamMeAway

JAYS POV
"Bae wake uuupppp" I whine as I sit on his lap, shaking him rough yet gentle.

"Tyler Brown isn't here at the moment, please try again later" he responds and I roll my eyes.

"Then tell Tyler Brown that he'll be alone for a week because Justin Blake is leaving his ass to catch a plane" I snap back in a sassy tone.

I climb off his lap and storm out of the room, slamming the door on my way out.

I hear him groan from upstairs as he stomped downstairs slowly.

"Finally! We're gonna miss our flight come on!" I shout as I take his arm and lead him downstairs.

"My suitcase" he groans sleepily, his voice sounding deep.

"In the car, and so are your shoes now let's go" I say as I tug on his arm.

"Where are we going again?" he asks as he rubs his eyes and walks outside with me.

"We're going to Minnesota for the week baby" I reply as we get to the car finally.

He opens the door and gets in the passenger seat, taking his sweet time.

I rush over towards my side and get in, shutting the door and buckling myself in.

I begin to drive and start to talk to Tyler but he groans so I look over to him.

Great, he was asleep and I was talking to myself the entire time.

"BABY!" I yell and he jumps, finally waking up.

"We're here" I add as he looks like he just entered a whole new world.

He groans our whole way into the airport then stops as he looked at me worryingly.

"Babe our suitcases" he murmurs as his voice clearly sounds sleepy.

"Oh about thaat, we're fifteen minutes early. SUPRISEE!" I yell and he gives me a pissed off look.

"Mean hoe" I hear him murmur under his breath and I can't help but to laugh.

"You weren't gonna make us late AGAIN" I reply and he only turns to make me look at his back.

"Fine but good luck getting your suitcase without the car keys" I snap, leaving the airport to go to the car.

I hear him groan but his heavy footsteps assure9me that he had been following.

He whines repeatingly and murmurs as his eyes are barely open.

"Do you wanna sleep baby?" I ask him, turning around to cup his cheeks and tilt his head up.

He nods before pecking my lips and slouching his head on my shoulder which actually felt uncomfortable because he was taller than me.

"Come on baby" I whisper in his ear before taking his hand and opening the car door, signaling for him to get in.

He climbs in and I shut the door, walking around to the other side.

I climb in and open the door, shutting it once I'm completely in.

I glance at Tyler who is knocked out asleep and I feel bad.

"Hey baby wake up" I whisper softly as I cup one of his cheeks and tilts his head slightly.

"Why must you torture me? Can't I just sleep" he whines and I giggle but frown as I didn't like his facial expressions.

"Come here baby" I reply as I tug on his arm to sit in the seat with me.

He climbs over and sits on my lap as his head flops on my shoulder.

I bring my arms to his waist and wrap them around him firmly yet gentle, giving his forehead small pecks.

"Tyler, I really need to see my family right now" I whisper quietly as I knew he wasn't fully asleep.

He whimpers a little as my fingertips snaked under his shirt and traces circles.

"Please do this for me" I add and he looks up, smiling at me.

"Okay but I am running your pockets dry with Starbucks" he smirks and I giggle.

"Come on" I reply giggling and we get out of the car, grabbing our suitcases and parking the car.

Ty's mom said she'd get it some time today and take it to her house so it wouldn't be stranded at the airport.

We quickly board and sit directly next to eachother on the left side.

Almost as soon as we sit down Tyler is knocked out cold and I smile, looking at him.

"Baby I wuv you" I say as I run my fingers through his hair, lifting his head up.

"If you love me let me sleep" he whines as he moves farther away to rest.

I whine and groan until he looks back at me.

"Do you mind?" he snaps and it slightly hurt my feelings.

"We haven't kissed at all today" I reply as I try to lean in for a kiss but he pulls back.

"You get your kiss when I'm not sleepy" he snaps, turning his head back to the other side.

"Fine but goodluck sleeping all alone, I'm taking the couch when we get there" I murmur and he just flips me off.

It's gonna be a long ride.

After hours of being bored because Ty refused to talk to me and I can't get on my phone it's finally time to get off.

"Tyler we're in Minnesota" I say softly.

"Fuck off, I'm awake" he groans and I pout.

"I really am sleeping alone this week" I groan as I go to get our luggage.

When I come back Tyler isn't there so I assumed he get off already.

He's on the phone and looks pissed so I walk over to him but his anger goes to me.

"Why did we have to fucking come here?!" he groans loudly, causing me to flinch a little.

"Tyler I just really need to speak with my family right now. You see yours all the time I wanna see mine" I pout but he rolls his eyes, taking his suitcase and leaving.

"Danny and Damon are this way" I say and he groans loudly before turning around, bumping my arm as he walked.

We get to the car and Danny hugs us but Damon isn't in the car.

"Hey" Danny says cheerfully to me.

"Ya we get it you two miss eachother but come on, I'm sleepy as hell over here" Tyler groans as he gets into the backseat and lays down.

"Where's Damon?" I ask as he isn't in sight.

"He stayed home, had a terrible attitude this morning" Danny says as I he begins to drive.

"He's not the only one" I murmur as I point to Tyler who's fast asleep in the backseat

"Fuck both of you" he murmurs in a sleepy tone and I frown at how mean he was being.

"What did you do to Tyler?" Danny says as he gives me a rude look before facing back to the road.

"Nothing! That's it, I'm sleeping on the couch by myself this weekend" I groan as I'm tired of people blaming me for hurting Ty.

I hear Tyler mumble something but it was unclear so I ignore it.

The ride was pretty quiet until he parked and I got out, ignoring Ty in the backseat.

"Your boyfriend has to get out of my car" Danny says as he helps me with the suitcases.

"He's being a brat right now" I groan before bringing the suicases into the house and going back to Tyler.

"Come on" I whine as I shake him.

He doesn't say anything but gets out on the other side, completely ignoring me.

I sigh as I shut the car door and catch up with Tyler.

He tries to walk faster away and I've had enough of his attitude.

I grab his shoulders and pin them to his side, holding him firmly against a wall.

"What's your fucking problem" I ask as I look up and he turns his head to look back at the driveway.

He murmurs something but I don't understand so I continue speaking.

"Look Ty, I need this right now but if you wanna go home, I'm not stopping you" I grunt and he looks back at me.

He stays silent so I release him and turn around to walk into the house.

I soon feel a tug on my arm before I can even open the door.

I turn around to see Tyler who's not pinned me against a wall.

"Justin will you please explain to me what's going on. You've been confusing me alot these few weeks now you want me to go. Back to LA by myself AND confused?" he says and I feel bad as I realized that he's been murmuring 'I'm confused'.

"Tyler I love you, you know that but I can't talk about it right now and I just really need to be with family" I respond as I cup his cheek and wipe away the tear that was forming.

"Promise me that it's something that won't make me hate you? Atleast promise me that" he asks and I look down.

"I can't promise that" I murmur and he let's go of me.

"Then that's all I need to know" he sighs as he backs up and walks into the house.

"What's wrong Jay?" I hear Damon ask me as I stay against the wall still trying to process what just happened.

"I think my boyfriend hates me" I reply as I slide down the wall sighing.

"He still loves you now let's go, someone's waiting for you" he says and I sigh before getting up and heading inside.

NO ONES POV
As Jay walked in his mind was focused on Ty's face expression before he left.

He was soon snapped out of his thoughts as he heard loud voices.

"SUPRISE!!" everyone yells as they popped out from random places.

"What's the occasion?" Jay asks shockingly as his heart raced.

"It's your T date (did I write that correctly?)" a voice yells and he turns to see Maya.

"Maya what are you doing here?" he shouts as he jumps on her, making her stumble but catch herself.

"Like I'd miss this" she cheers and Jay hops off as he felt a tap on his shoulder.

"Dad!" Justin yelled as he let go of Maya and squeezed his father.

After greeting everyone and drinking alot of juice he forgot about him and Ty's argument but that quickly went away once he went to the bathroom.

He left the bathroom and on his way back downstairs he noticed Ty in the guest bedroom asleep fully clothed with his shoes still on.

He slowly and quietly walked up to Tyler as he noticed his eyes were puffy.

He grows a long frown and leans closer to peck his forehead.

"I wish I could explain baby" he murmurs as he takes off Ty's shoes and tosses a cover over him.

He pecks Ty's asleep lips softly and slowly before pulling away and sighing as he headed downstairs.

"Justin you can't- what's wrong?" Maya begins to say but is cut off by Jay's watering eyes.

"Nothing I'm fine" Justin replies as he forces a smile.

"I'll cover for you, go be with him" Maya says as she pats his back carefully.

He gives her a real smile before hugging her and heading back upstairs.

He goes back into the bedroom and notices that Ty is whining and squirming around the bed, looking for someone's touch.

"You're cute" Jay whispers quietly to himself.

He slides under Tyler and pecked his lips.

"Justin, you're worrying me" Tyler utters quietly.

"I know, I'm sorry baby" Justin replies quietly as he pecks Ty's forehead.

"I love you" Tyler replies simply as he leans up to peck Jay's lips.

"Today's my T date baby" Justin replies as he frowns at the thought that Ty might have forgotten.

"No, it's tomorrow" Tyler responds as he gets up and goes to his suitcase, pulling out a paper.

He went back to the bed and gave it to Justin, cuddling back into his embrace.

Jay unfolds the paper and it's his certificate from when he first got his T.

The date was tomorrow and Justin sighed, he forgot.

"Where'd you find this?" Jay asks with a giggle as he becomes embarrassed to forget his own date.

"On the kitchen counter before we left, I thought you may need it" Ty responds and Jay smiles.

"Baby, you can go enjoy your party I'm fine" Ty says honestly but Jay shakes his head.

"I'd choose cuddling you over a party any day" Justin responds as he pecks Ty's forehead.

THE END

Uh I am clueless at the moment but I hoped you guys enjoyed if you couldn't tell let me explain more.

Yes, this story is ending but my Jyler stories will not. I may still do random one shots so feel free to request those at any time.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

80.6K 347 14
COMPLETE REQUESTS CLOSED 🔥❗Warning❗🔥 This book contains smut, angst, and fluff This book is full of Yaoi/Gay things if you don't like...
7.8K 390 17
26.5K 543 32
[𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐂𝐄𝐒𝐒 𝐎𝐅 𝐁𝐄𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐄𝐃𝐈𝐓𝐄𝐃, 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐄 𝐀𝐑𝐄 𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐋𝐋 𝐒𝐎𝐌𝐄 𝐄𝐑𝐑𝐎𝐑𝐒] 𝐀𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐌𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐝𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐚𝐛𝐨�...
1K 10 4
⋆˚🐾˖°Dnf smut/fluff oneshots for people looking for something to read while they're bored ദ്ദി ˉ͈̀꒳ˉ͈́ )✧ (TW! This uses adult terms and swears, do...