Texting With The Don

By nikkihershell

We was just a few girl's who thought it would be amazing to spend several month's in Italy after college grad... More

Caps, Gowns and Italy Bound
Inviting Ourselves
Up In The Club
And It Begins
Under The Same Sky
Secret Gardens
Throwing Caution To The Wind
Undercover
Encounter
Taking A Stand
Panic Mode
Don't See Any Harm
Ghost
Strawberry Dreams
High And Dry
It's A Date
The Night Goes On
Doesn't Get Better Than This
First Glimpse
Going All Out
Homeward Bound
Boom, Clap
Showing Him
Unfair Punishment
Without A Warning Label
It Just Can't Be
Healed
Feels Good To Be Back
Masquerade
Silk Ribbons And Fairytale Lights
Uncomfortable Introductions
Never Ending
Can't Break Free
Decisions
Sitting Still
Here Goes Nothing
He's Got A Mean Streak
Big Decisions
Coming Soon
Meeting The Parent's
Being Honest
Tequila Fixes Everything
Play Time
Happy Mama
Pumpkin
Time To Break It Down
I Ain't Having It
HELP!!!!
My New Joy
And Action
Calling The Shots
Suddenly Single
Got Me Out Of My Mind
At A Loss
Baffled And Amazed
It's Here!!

Confrontation

28.5K 1.2K 204
By nikkihershell

The sound of the crashing waves soothed my soul and gave me a chance to put thing's into perspective. Had Staveno really given me a reason to believe that he'd cheat on me? Or could it be my raging hormones showing off?

Either way it doesn't dismiss the fact that he knows Magna's presence makes me uncomfortable or his treatment of me as of late. If I knew keeping someone around possibly jeperdized my relationship with the one I loved I'd stay away from that person. I'm sure if I had an ex lover hanging around our home or working for me Staveno would blow a fuse. That's when a brilliant or maybe not so brilliant idea flooded my brain. Maybe Staveno needs a dose of his own medicine.

Of course I still love him, I'm just hurt but I meant what I said. If his behavior doesn't change or Magna doesn't vanish, I will. Pulling my heavy self up from my Sandy perch, I waddled back inside. I could hear his men still chatting in the living room and rolled my eye's. Knowing I needed to feed my ever growing belly I made my way to the kitchen for some dinner.

As I turned the corner I spotted that wicked woman making herself a drink as if she knew every inch of my kitchen. "Hello Jacey". She said pleasantly.

Bitch please, was what I was really wanting to say but I gave a tight lip smile and jerked the fridge open. Suddenly I wanted to cram every morsel of food down my gullet. I grabbed some fresh fruit, deli meats, veggies, and some bread from the cabinet. Dropping my stash upon the table, I grabbed up a soda, a soda Staveno forbid me to drink while in my condition. He's like the caffeine police but the doctor told me caffeine is okay in small moderations. Besides you try to tell a craving pregnant lady she can't have something.

I took a seat and popped open my drink and took a vigorous sip. "Is that okay for you to be drinking?" Magna questioned.

"Are you my doctor or better yet or you carrying Staveno's baby?" I snapped.

Magna just shrugged and turned back to her drink. I dug into my sandwich and fruit. Once I had my fill, I stood to clean my mess up. "Wow, you've really gotton huge Jacey". Magna said.

That was it. I squeezed my tiny fists up by my side and hissed. "What's your deal. You know Staveno is with me and I'm sure you know how I feel about you by now. So why keep hanging around? Do you enjoy bothering me? Or are you thinking you'll have another chance at him?"

Magna smirked. "At first I was just doing Staveno a favor. He was so worried about you having no friend's. He wanted me to befriend you, but as I got to know you I realized you aren't right for him. Staveno needs a strong woman, a woman that can save him and stand up to him. Yea, I know all about your little attempt at rescuing him but you actually put him in more danger as well as yourself. Nice try though. You see I know Staveno and I know he will soon tire of you and ship you back to America and come crawling back to me".

All I wanted to do was smack that smirk off her face and claw her eye's out. If not for being pregnant and at a disadvantage I'd done just that. Instead I screamed. "Get your ass out of my home the instant you bitch".

Magna chuckled. "Only Staveno, my boss can tell me to go. Until that happens you'll be seeing right much of me dear".

My lower back pains seemed to have sharpened and I needed to get away from her before I endangered myself futher. "Before its all said and done, trust me you will be gone". I threatened and stormed to my room.

I knew she was up to no good but why couldn't Staveno see that and stop telling me I'm crazy. Maybe Magna was right, maybe he was already growing tired of me. One thing was for certain though, I was about to up the ante. After my plan comes into effect I would know for sure Staveno's true feelings for me. Grabbing my laptop I prepared an e-mail to a long lost male friend, Josh. The same Josh that had driven me back to work that day that Staveno had raced in because I broke up with him.

Just so happens that Josh was an amazing photographer and would serve my magazine well and last I checked I can hire who I please. So yes, I sent an amazing job offer out to him, one he couldn't refuse. I was surprised he answered back so quick. I made arrangements for him to arrive in three month's. That would be enough time for him to the up loose ends and me to have my baby and get back to the body I use to have.

Yes, I know this was probably petty but I feel the only way to get Staveno to understand was for me to do this. Give him a taste of how I feel. Starting tommorw I would go back to being his perfect little love. I would be so pleasent and cheerful, play this game well. Staveno won't know what has hit him once Josh arrives and there's nothing he can say about it. He has his little girlfriend working for him and I'll have me a guy friend working for me. Only difference is I've never touched Josh in an intimate way.

The next morning I woke and to my relief my back pain had diminished. Dressing quickly I made my way to the kitchen and saw Staveno eating breakfast and of course Magna was near by. Bending down I placed a kiss upon his cheek. "That looks good babe". I said as I gave Magna a eat shit smile over his head

"Why Magna, that dress is stunning. However do you do it". I said as sweet as honey.

Staveno gave me an odd look over my new, sunshine behavior. I pulled him up by his hand. "I need to talk to you babe privately. Oh, and bring the breakfast up to our room."

Once behind closed doors I fell into his arm's. "I'm so sorry Staveno for my actions. I know you love me and would never hurt me. You was right, it's just my crazy hormones. I'll always listen to you from here on out. I'm sorry I had to make you be mean to me. It was all my fault. Please forgive me babe".

Staveno smiled down at me so sweetly and all I wanted to do was punch him. He could at least offer up an apology as well but no. Then again I was all giddy on the inside because I knew Josh would be here soon and it would be game on. As for now I deserved an Oscar for my talented acting abilities.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

60.8K 1.8K 50
Being the only daughter of the Rossini Family, Audelia Valentina Rossini becomes the target of countless dangerous enemies and what happens if she fa...
3.6M 112K 31
Lunch went by pretty quickly, and we were back to classes soon enough. I'd forgotten to get a book from my locker, so I quickly went to get it. I was...
179 8 8
"What makes you laugh ? Do you think I won't dare to do it ?" I immediately stopped. Was she joking ? It had to be a joke...right ? There's no chanc...
5K 206 35
One last trip with her family before she goes to University. Her intentions for this trip were to spend every minute making memories and savouring t...