What's Broken Can Be Fixed

By blushingrose1

(Percy Jackson and Avengers fanfic) Persephone Jackson (Fempercy) is broken. The war with Gaea is over but t... More

Chapter 1: The Song
Chapter 2 Finding Her:
You Are Brave Or Really Crazy
Restrained
Who are you
Sorry
Dying For Good
AN
Bloodbath
The Last Straw
Worst Nightmare Ever
Persia??
Take Me Instead
Guilt
Interesting Facts
Not Giving In
Author's Note
Happy birthday
Where she is
Waiting
Spiking
Drip Drip Drop
AN
HELP

Escape

2.7K 57 7
By blushingrose1

3rd POV

As Persephone opened her eyes all she cpuld think about was getting out of wherever she was safely. She looked around and noticed no one was around. She carefully took out the IVs in her arm and bit back a moan of pain. After she got it out she looked down and realized she was in a hospital gown. "Ugh..... why am I in the ugliest thing ever?!?!?! Gods I hope there is some normal clothing around close by", she mumbled.

After snooping around the room a bit she found some black leather pants with a skintight t-shirt. She was lucky when she realized that she did infact have a bra and underwear on. She quickly got dressed then peeked her head out the door.

She looked both ways and realized no one was there. So then she decided to just follow her instinct aka her gut. Her gut told her to run right. She soon realized she ran in the right direction when she saw an exit sign. "What kind of dumbass has exit signs when you have captives?!?!?!?!"

She didn't waste much time pondering on it as she heard an alarm go off. She immediately bolted but was soon cornered.

Seph's POV

Fuck. Duck. Fuck. Duck. Wait why am I saying fuck then duck?!?!?! Ugh stupid ADHD focus. I quickly searched my pockets for anything but only found a pen? I uncapped the pen because it felt right to. What happedned next left me surprised. It sprang into this magnificent beautiful sword.

I looked at my enemies and I just now noticed that they didn't look human. I didn't get much time to think because all of a sudden the people no.the monsters started attacking me. I didn't think I simply reacted.

I must have some pretty amazing reactions because the battle was over in less than 5 minutes.  Then took off running again and every time.I saw a monster I easily defeated it or them (if they were in groups). Finally I saw some sunlight and I ran towards it.

......."Wake up. WAKE UP PLEASE WAKE UP!!!!!"

SORRY NOT SORRY.
So I finally decided to update. And GUESS WHO'S ALSO UPDATING. AT LEAST ONCE A DAY FOR A WEEK!!

ASLO LOOK AT THESE RANKINGS!!!!! I LOVE YOU GIYS SO MUCH AMD I PROMISE I AM WORKIMG ON UPDATING MORE.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9M 86.3K 194
"Oppa", she called. "Yes, princess", seven voices replied back. It's a book about pure sibling bond. I don't own anything except the storyline.
216K 7.5K 98
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
153K 5.5K 42
❝ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. ❞ She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
157K 17.2K 23
"𝙏𝙤𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛, 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡. 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙞𝙩" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...