Sweet And Spicy

By KarthigA_

She kissed him and said "I won!" He replies "I will get a chance too" He kissed her and said "I won" She repl... More

Sneak Peek
1. Kissing and Messing
3. He is the best
4. New Beginnings
5. Married
6. Jeeju's Brother
7. New Relations
8. Brothers for Sisters
9. His Love
10. Allowing
11. Honeymoon
12. Sweetest

2. A spicy sweet

906 117 91
By KarthigA_

Abhi wanted to check it with pragya but before that he heard a voice "EAVESDROPPING IS WRONG MR.ABHI"

Abhi wasn't ready for another bad encounter with his saali...But still he wanted to explain everything from his perspective too...

Jwala stood near the door leaning on the wall...Abhi was hunting for words , he was sure that this is going to have a worst end but something different happened...

Jwala went near abhi and whispered "come inside Mr.Abhi"

Abhi like a child hugged the pillar near him and said "dear Jwala.Im so so sorry.I never thought of kissing you.I thought that was my pragya and secondly I'm not a flirt , this stupid brain does stupid stunts at wrong timing that's all.And finally i wasnt voluntarily eavesdropping.I just wanted to apologize." he said in one go and huffed...Then he saw Jwala smiling at him...He scratched his head and again smiled in return...She again gestured him to come inside the rom...

Abhi holds his ears cutely and apologized , his antics made Jwala to smile and abhi atlast came inside her room...

Inside Jwala 's room...

Abhi entered inside the room confused...He turned to Jwala 's side and was horrified to see her locking the door...

Abhi : hey...What are you doing?...

Jwala : calm down mr.abhi...Im not that kind of girl to take advantage over an INNOCENT BOY...With a sarcastic smile..

Abhi inhaled lung full air and said "Jwala...Im sorry...I didn't mean to do like that...Im not like that kind of person..."

Jwala : calm down...Calm down...I know about you...U r abhishek mehra , you have a younger brother ,Arjun mehra who is a choreographer..Arjun is currently in Venice for a movie...you did your UG in Mumbai and was suspended for 2 weeks for slapping your professor ,then you completed your PG in Delhi, you love your younger brother the most in your family.when you are doing your pg , Riya proposed you but you rejected her and now she is married to Rithik...Your best friends are your life..purab,roshan,rishi are your pillars of support...U are going to take over the company after your marriage..You saw pragya in your friend's marriage and had fallen head over heel for her.You waited for months to get dad's acceptance and atlast you won in that too. Am i right mr.abhi

Jaw dropped...

Jwala snapped her fingers and brought back abhi to his sense ,she quietly went and sat on the chair in that room and said ''how did you manage to get these information?"

Jwala with her own attitude "Jwala has her own ways"

Abhi shook his head and asked "why are you acting as if you hate pragya in front of us?"

Jwala gave a stare but after learning about his genuine character and love for her sister

Before she could continue abhi said "pragya loves you so much but why are you hating her?...Why are you hurting her?"

Jwala just smiled seeing abhi...Abhi who again saw here smiling asked "could you explain me...Instead of smiling like this"

"Jwala...Jwala" they heard Vin's voice heading towards the room...Abhi was about to run outside the room while Jwala pulled him and asked him to hide somewhere in the room after vin goes he can come out...

Vin : Jwala...Here are the documents you asked...Check it out and sign it...

Jwala : haan...By the way when is our meeting with mr vihaan...

Jwala and vin was fully engrossed in their business talks...Jwala who totally forgot about abhi went out of the room with vin...After an hour she returned to the room and saw abhi glaring at her...She gave am oops reaction and says "sorry.."

Abhi nodded his head and asked her to explain , Jwala took a breathe and started

"I love my sister very much...She is one of the reason for me to live after dad...Mom's death collapsed our family..."

In-between abhi remembered a bit of information pragya said about ragini ma...That ragini was their step mother with whom pragya never felt like that...

Jwala continued "there are jobless people who just goes around giving some filthy advice , like that some gave my dad their idea that we girls seriously need someone to call as mom...Hearing their opinions and advices my dad married Ragini..."

Abhi interrupted "so this means you are not in good terms with ragini ma now right?"

Jwala continued "i was never in good terms with her....By the way dont interrupt in middle....I may get mad on you..."

Abhi nodded his head in agreement and jwala continued "pragya on other hand enjoyed ragini's company and they both gelled up well but I wasn't that easy for her....We were always at logger heads...And i felt insecured when she was with dad...

Dad understood my feelings and accepted the idea of completing my studies in abroad...I always surround myself with a lot of friends...They never gave a single chance to miss this family in India...

Now after years I'm back in India for my Pragya's wedding...I heard that dad was not satisfied with this marriage so I thought of checking whether you are best for my pragya...That's why I got all these information about you..."

After saying this jwala turned from facing the wall to see abhi's face and was confused seeing abhi smiling and a small smirk escaped...

Role reversed...

Jwala followed abhi as he left her room without saying anything...

Jwala : hello mister abhi...I said my full flashback...You didnt even bother to say a word or comment...

Abhi again smiled and let her follow him...Jwala soon became mad on him...

Jwala blocked his way and says "Don't smile...That irritates me"

Abhi again smiled and said "sweety...I don't believe half truths" and goes...

Jwala again follows him and asks "what...What half truths?..."

Abhi with attitude : well...Ms.jwala i have an important appointment now...So if you wanna talk with me...Then....You can meet me by tomorrow 9.00 am ...Now bye...Have a sleepless night"

Jwala stomped her foot and went inside her room...

Next day...

9.00 am..

Abhi was in Pragya's room as it became a habit for him to spend his morning with pragya in her home and spending his evening with her somewhere out....

Jwala barged into pragya room without even knocking the door...

She didn't even mind Pragya's presence there and dragged abhi from there and went outside...

Pragya was confused at the same time she noticed the cool smile lingering in her love's lips...

In car

Abhi : help!! This girl is kidnapping me...Hey jwala...I'm your jeeju...You shouldn't kidnap me like this...

Abhi continued his rants while jwala stopped her car near a restaurant , she dragged abhi inside and asked "so mr.abhi ,i guess I didn't spoil your romance...And even if I did i don't bother...Just tell me what are those half truths?"

Abhi sat comfortably there and gestures jwala to take her place irritating jwala even more...

Abhi : what would you like to have ms.jwala?

Jwala signs and with a calm voice " abhi...Don't test my patience...What are the half truths you mentioned yesterday..."

Abhi who thought of ending this play said " jwala...Whatever you said to me are somewhat justifying but your insecurities and feelings aren't the reason for your harsh behaviour....It is your love...Your love you have for your sister...

You are very poor in telling lies jwala...Each time you mentioned about pragya you were so possessive on her and each time you said my pragya my pragya...

And coming to the relationship you shared with ragini ma...Yes, things didn't fall in place...But even then she wasn't the reason for you to leave india...

The reason was your love for pragya...You feared whether you sour relationship with ragini would affect pragya and you left india..

Jwala , i know you are doing this for Pragya's sake but you didn't realize the pain she would have gone through in your absence...She missed you a lot jwala...

Yeah , it is true...She loves ragini ma...It doesn't mean she didn't need you or love you...She needs you jwala...Stop your acting ...There is no need for me to say about your sister but still I say...She is missing you badly...

Sorry if I have hurted you...But i couldn't stop myself from saying this..."

Tears found its way down her cheeks...She had never found a person who can understand her to this extend , she wondered how could he dig all the truth which she hided from everyone ....Yes, she left India so that her sister would get all motherly love from ragini...Though she didn't like ragini but she could never deny the truth that ragini took utmost care and love for pragya...

Abhi who saw jwala crying silently moved towards her and sat beside her gave her a side hug and comforted her saying some soothing words...Just then he heard jwala saying "I'm sorry jeeju....I should have thought from her side too..."

Abhi wiped her tears and asked "hey...Hitler did you just say jeeju....Oh my god...Oh my god...I'm not dreaming nah...God i can't handle so many surprises in a day...First i saw a lioness crying like a puppy and now she called me jeeju"

Jwala playfully hit his arms and said " Thank you jeeju...Till date i have never cried in front of anyone including dad...But now...(wiping the fresh tear) ...Shall i ask you something"

Abhi who saw Jwala coming back to normal nodded...

Jwala "are you a business man or a psychologist?...You tamed jwala...Lift up your collars....It's a hard win..."

Abhi gave a cheerful smile and said " jwala darling...Daily I'm handling your sister...Taming you isn't that difficult for me...Anyway I'm sorry jwala...That was an accidental kiss...I didn't mean to do that..."

Jwala signed abhi to forget those events and asked "so friends?"

Abhi "why not..."

Both shared a friendly hug and went back to their home...

In home...

Vin was busy checking the decorations...Just then he heard jwala's voice followed by abhi's voice...

Jwala : (still laughing ) i really can't believe that pragya did all these things...

Abhi : yeah...A lot more things are there to add to that list...She is a kid by heart...

Vin who had never seen jwala uttering a word apart from the business stuff was shocked to see this side...For a minute he wondered whether it is jwala or pragya...

Ragini was busy checking the costume list for the wedding didn't notice that it was jwala and said "pragya and abhi , here is your finalized list...Check once...And pragya your jeweller sets have come...You need to check those too..."

Abhi was controlling his laughter seeing jwala's face reaction...

Jwala turned toward abhi's side and shouted : jeeju...I'm Jwala not pragya..

Ragini was short of words as she never expected this...

Abhi laughed out loud seeing the faces of vin and ragini ma...

Jwala signed and went upstairs with her jeeju....

Vin called out "ma...Ma..Are you all right?"

Ragini "vin beta...Was that our Jwala?"

Vin nodded and both took some time to register things which happened just before...

In dining hall...

All were shocked and dumbstruck seeing jwala's and abhi's endless talks...They were wondering whether is she the same girl who thinks trillion time before saying a word...

Rishi : So Jwala... Tomorrow morning you have a meeting with mr.vihaan right...?

Jwala : haan dad

Rishi : Vin will accompany you...And then

Abhi : uncle...Sorry to interrupt but im very sorry to say...Jwala won't be able to attend the meeting as she gonna be with us....

Jwala have a instant stare but abhi never reacted...

Rishi nodded as he know of he says a word against abhi pragya will pounce on him...

Pragya who had been the silent spectator of this jeeju saali drama was frustrated...A kind of feeling crept over her heart....A kind of insecurity ....She went inside her room...

Pragya's p.o.v :

What the hell is happening Outside?... Ahh...How could this abhi do this to me?...Pragya i guess you are over reaction darling... Cool...Yet how could this Jwala talk and chat like this with my husband....Yeah exactly not husband even then...I will kill this abhi...

Tears rolled down her cheeks , she hated this characteristic of her...She can't have control over her tears unlike her sister....She curses herself for being a cry baby...

She felt a hand wiping her tears...With that single touch she understood who was that...

She pushed abhi's hand and said "leave this room right now abhi...I don't want to get mad on you pls..''

Abhi tugging the hair being her ears says "oh..Oh...My cutie pie even know to get mad on me ah....Good...I have only seen the romantic and sweet side of yours...Show me this side too..Come on darling"

Abhi hid his face in the crook of her neck and nuzzled....Pragya trieD to push him but failed miserably to her love and pulled him even more closer and as a result both falls over the bed...

Abhi kisses her ears and slowly trailed his hands over her waist...Pragya who was lost in his touch reacted...And that was enough for abhi and grabbed the opportunity and her sweetness dripping lips...

Both reacted with the same love until they heard a knock...Jeeju...Are you there?...

Abhi shook his head and said "jwala....I'm busy romancing with my pragya...So I'm not available now for you my dear saali..."

Jwala chuckled and said "sorry...Sorry continue jeeju..."

Abhi turned towards pragya who was no less than a fuming volcano...

Pragya : go..Go...She is calling you nah...

Abhi took a breathe and said to himself these sisters are a way too over reacting...

Abhi : sweet heart...I love you..You are the most important person in my life...You are my life...There is no replacement for you...Throw your insecurities in bin...I'm always your abhi...Only yours...

Pragya placed hee head on his chest and said "sorry abhi...This stupid mind does stupid stunts...By the way I want to know what happened between you and Jwala"

Abhi took pragya in his embrace and huskily said " sweet heart leave that matter....There is something more important darling"

Pragya pushed him out of the room and closed the door...

Abhi resting against the door : hardly just a week darling...Then let's see...

"What you gonna see after a week abhishek?" Abhi heard his father in law's stern voice...

"Good evening uncle...I ...I...Have a meeting now...Let's catch up later...Bye" abhi literally ran out of his sight...

❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄

Check out my new fiction "Our Lost Love" ~ an emotional story unveiling the other side of love.

Hit like, comment your views...

Till then
This is chashmish Signing off
Luv ull
Spread joy

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.1K 454 8
They met. He was attracted to her, He had a steady ambitious girlfriend, She loved her best friend. His sister had a misconception! "Avada Kedavra! B...
14.1K 942 4
He loves challenges and that lead to meet her in his life? The Challenge is to kiss her? How the kiss turned one's Luck and other's Love was the stor...
7.3K 652 13
She was twenty, and was a second year undergraduate student of Management studying in Pune. She was innocent, she was lively, she was intelligent and...
39.8K 864 13
"How can you do this to me?!" I yell. "We're sorry, Jungkook," They say. "Sorry, my ass," I spat.