Patrick Hockstetter Imagines

By Harley---Quinn

//my friends aren't far In the back of my car... Lay their bodies// More

☹ Cheater: Pt. 1
☹ Cheater: Pt. 2
☹ Cheater: Pt. 3
☹ Cheater: Pt. 4
☹ Cheater: Pt. 5
☹ Beat of a Broken Heart
☹ Prom
☹ Mini Imgn: Stuck in the Friend Zone
☹ First "I Love You"
☹ Missing You
☹ Fight/ He Visits You On Set
☹ I don't want to be you anymore
☹ Saving Him
☹ Henry's Sister
☹ "Too complicated"
☹ Swimming
☹ Harder than a rock
☹ Harder than a rock pt. 2
☹ "I still believe in you"
☹ "I still believe in you" pt. 2
☹ Smoking
☹ Love isn't real
☹ You Die
☹ Mini Imgn: Distracting him
☹ You Used Me
☹ Drunk
☹ Scary Love
☹ Scary Love pt. 2
☹ He asks you to dance
☹ Studying (not)
☹ Trick (Arkangel)
☹ You Owe Me
☹ Don't Wanna Be Your Friend
☹ Tutoring the Delinquent
☹ Protective
☹ You Cheat On Him
☹ I'm sorry, I love you.

☹ You're Self-Conscious

14.2K 217 58
By Harley---Quinn

Your POV

Walking towards my mirror, the small smile that Patrick had previously planted on my face disappears. I always tried to spread body positivity amongst my friends, but I couldn't deny that I was unhappy with my own. My tummy never seemed to bother Patrick but it still didn't change that fact that I looked nothing like those models.

"Hey, look what I found!" Patrick's voice rings out behind me. I pull my shirt back down, glancing up at Patrick in my reflection. "Forgot that I left this cool lighter in your room... whatcha doing, babe?"

"Nothing," I reply, trying hard to avoid his gaze by not turning around. He chucks the lighter onto my bed and walks up behind me until his chest is pressing against my back. I shiver when his slender fingers grip my hips before making their way around the front of my shirt and lifting it slightly.

"Why do you always do that?"

"I don't know what you're referring to," I deny, trying weakly to push his fingers away.

"Staring at your body in the mirror. Why do you always do that?" His deep voice whispers into my ear, his eyes peering into mine through the mirror.

"Cause I like to see what I want to change," I answer honestly. His face contorts with disbelief.

"You don't need to change anything, Y/N". I sigh and again try to move out of his firm grip but he holds me in place tightly.

"I just don't like my body, okay? I don't like it".

Patrick's confused face turns into an innocent smile, his voice small and for once slightly nervous, "well I love it". His words make me grin and I'm able to turn towards him.

"Are you blushing, Pat?" I note, placing my hands on either side of his face.

"Nah, that stuffs for kiddies," he mumbles, this time pushing my hands away. I giggle, trying to pull his face in my direction again.

"Stop hiding your face!" I tease, pulling him into a kiss from the back of his neck. "I love you," I mumble against his lips.

"Yeah, yeah. I love you too- all of you," he says, resting his head on my shoulder.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

110K 1.4K 12
UNDER EDITING ❝𝐇𝐞𝐥𝐩 𝐇𝐞𝐥𝐩 𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐛𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠❞ [𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚙𝚕𝚎𝚝𝚎𝚍] 𝘝𝘦𝘳𝘰𝘯𝘪𝘤𝘢 𝘩𝘰𝘥𝘨𝘦𝘴, 𝘢 𝘱𝘰𝘱𝘶𝘭𝘢𝘳 𝘨𝘪𝘳𝘭 �...
187K 2.2K 61
𝐌𝐞𝐭•𝐚•𝐧𝐨𝐢•𝐚 𝐚 𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐬𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐌𝐨𝐬𝐭𝐥𝐲 𝟏𝟖+ 𝐈 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐰𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭... 𝐁𝐞𝐥𝐜𝐡...
52.6K 518 15
just little sets of imagines & headcannons for everyone's favourite losers as seen on tumblr (nsftozier) just incase anyone ever sees this and is unc...
7.8K 146 27
Fan fiction about Patrick Hockstetter.