Erik Killmonger x Reader

batmanwife13 tarafından

Based off Erik Killmonger x Reader Part 1 and 2 (From my Black Panther Imagines book) WARNING: This book cont... Daha Fazla

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Epilogue

Chapter 9

3.3K 126 14
batmanwife13 tarafından

   Y/N'S POV

  When I got back from dinner with Erik, he pulled me close and said,"Y/N, I need to do something."

  I looked him in the eyes and asked him,"What, Erik? Something wrong?"

  Erik leaned in, and his lips met my own. The kiss was different, but a good different. I kissed him back, yet Erik seemed surprised.
  When he tried to pull away, I squeezed his hands. Erik held on for a minute.

  I pulled away, and Erik softly said,"Stay with me. Please."

  I looked back towards Tyler's apartment and back at Erik saying,"Okay. You promise to protect me like you always do?"

  Erik smiled and nodded, pulling me in for another kiss. I chuckled and let him have this one, before he led me inside his apartment.

  I said,"Wait. Erik, my clothes and stuff are still in Tyler's room."

  Erik said,"You go sit or lie down. I'll handle that."

  I was confused as to how Erik would handle it, but I nodded and took off my heels. Erik left the apartment, and I was still thinking about that kiss. Well, both of them. I just smiled and got ready for bed.

    ERIK'S POV

  The second I closed the door, I walked over to Tyler's apartment door and knocked on it. Tyler opened the door, and I noticed how it smelt like smoke.

  I coughed, and Tyler chuckled saying,"Look who decided to come see me. I'm honored. I'm-"

  I grabbed Tyler by his shirt collar and shoved him into his apartment door.
  He tried to beat my grip, but he realized he was wasting his strength.

  I promised him,"You know, normally, I try real hard to keep my anger in, but this time, I just don't know how much good that will do. You see, Y/N is staying with me now and I'm getting her stuff. You hear what I just said to you? The second I get all her stuff, she's not coming back. I'm sure you'll find some way to try to get her back, but I wouldn't bother if I were you. It may just be the biggest mistake of your life."

  Tyler laughed hysterically, and I had had enough of him. I opened his front door and dragged him into his apartment. Tyler punched me across the face. Because he made the wrong decision, I threw him into his television in the living room.

  He couldn't watch TV anymore. Cause it's broken.

  Tyler struggled to get up and said,"You're going to regret that, man."

  I stood over Tyler and went to give him some real hurt, but I remembered about Y/N. I didn't want to leave her alone for too much longer.
  Immediately, I headed to Tyler's room, knowing that's where that idiot took advantage of her and probably made her stay. I gathered everything of hers and even had to knock Tyler out, when he tried to come for me.

  I brought all of Y/N's stuff to my apartment and placed it in the room next to my own. I wasn't sure whether she wanted to stay on the couch or in her room.
  Maybe she wanted to lie with me, but she had been through a lot in her own lifetime. I would let her decide.

  I asked her,"This everything?"

  Y/N nodded and said,"Yes. Thank you. Um, how did you get Tyler to let you get my stuff back?"

  I just looked at Y/N, and she said,"Oh. Is he still breathing?"

  I scoffed and said,"Yeah. I don't know."

  Y/N smiled, and I sent her a smile in return before she said,"Erik, we need to go."

  I shook my head and replied,"No, we don't. We'll be fine. I'll protect you. I told you that. Tyler won't be an issue. He's not going to come near you again. He knows I will put him in check if I have to. Trust me."

  Y/N looked around and then back at me saying,"Okay. I will. What now?"

  I brought my hand up to Y/N's face and said,"Now, you get some sleep. I do, too. Night, Y/N."

   Y/N said,"Night, Erik. Wait, Erik!!"

  I turned around, and Y/N placed a kiss on my lips mumbling,"Thank you so much. For everything you've done for me. Even now."

  I nodded and gave Y/N a kiss in return saying,"You're welcome. It's what people do when they love someone."

  Y/N smiled looking down, and I left to give her some space. As I lied down, I began to think about telling Y/N who I truly was. About my past and everything. What if she left? What if I would cause her more pain than she had already been through?

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

69K 1.6K 18
Legends speak of a powerful demon who sealed off the Demon World from the Mortal Realm. This great demon was known as Sparda. He allied with humans a...
43.6K 1.3K 10
Levy likes Gajeel but does not reveal to anyone about it. Gajeel doesn't know he likes Levy because he is such an airhead just like Natsu. The two r...
66.8K 1.3K 23
Finn Wolfhard x BLACK!Reader ... In which Finn Wolfhard and his costar date.
1.1M 49.3K 95
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC