Avengers In Training (Avenger...

By fluffbull123

this is a story were peter parker joined the avengers and Tony is the legal guardian. peter is fourteen in th... More

peter parker
avengers mansion
The Maximoffs
Trouble (spider spanked)
The Next Day
underdirt (the capture)
The rescue
update
Time to go home
Don't Touch My Stuff! (spidey spanked)
THE CHASE pt 1
BOW AND ARROWS (speedster spanked)
update
corner time
chase pt 2
Tony!?!?
Wanda (spanking)
chase part 3
enough (speedster spanked)
chase part 4
Window (spanking)
chase pt 5
really?
Clint?
Update
Hawkeye???
The chase pt 6
Questions?
Hawkeye? pt 2
The Remaining Avengers
the future of the story/ VOTE
| |× MISSION ×||PT 1
{Thank You}
| |× MISSION ×|| PT 2
Tony you can't!! (Spidey Spanked)

Tony lets go

2.7K 14 1
By fluffbull123

STEVE P.O.V
Tony hasn't come out of his lab in three days I hope he is okay. He is always in there for a long time but not three days with no food or water. I walk over to his lab his big metal garage of a door is closed.
"Jarvis let me in"
"Mr. Stark said he does not wish to be disturbed"
"Open the door, Jarvis"
"I am sorry captain but I cannot"
"Jarvis I won't ask again"
The doors to Tony's office slowly in and walk in, the place is a mess gadget and scrap pieces of metal everywhere. I see empty alcohol bottles on the floor and stray machine parts all over the counter.

'Tony?"

"Oh hay steve"

"What happened to you"

"What do you mean I'm fine"

"You look like you just climes out of the sewers, smell like it too"

"I'm fine"

"How drunk are you"

"I'm not drunk"

"Oh really, what time is it then"

"I. AM. NOT. DRUNK."

"Come out of your lab"

"No!"

"You've been in here for 3 days if you hadn't realized"

"And why is that a problem!"

"Tony listen to yourself"

"F*CK OFF STEVE I am tired of this bullshit I'm a grown adult I'm fine mind your own F*CKING business!"

"Adult?! You call your self an adult when you are here arguing like a child do you know what happened last week you didn't even care that you handed the guardianship of peter to me you haven't eaten anything in three days with bottles of beer on the floor"

"You don't get you a fossil in time you can never get it you just a crapin dino for gods sakes"

"I may not know a lot about the future but I know about past and I know that history can repeat itself if you don't stop making the same mistakes"

"Ya ya ya blah blah blah lecture lecture lecture oooh I'm Captain America don't let history repeat itself BlAh blah blah"
With that, I've had enough and don't reply I just walk out of the room a little disgusted at tony and his childish behavior I still can't believe that he has gotten under the influence again I want to help him but there's not much I can do when he won't let me come close.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.6K 105 15
Kazia Maximoff was the little sister of Wanda and Pietro Maximoff. She was thirteen when she ran with her siblings and found Ultron. Kazia didn't ful...
63.4K 2K 75
The aftermath of Ultron leaves many people in situations they thought they'd never find themselves. Two of the avengers very own find themselves in q...
215K 5K 50
Everyone knows y/n as a player, but a girl catches her attention making her finally commitment? They have there ups and downs but will they get throu...
14.9K 470 27
Book 1 Peter was taken by Hydra when he was 11 years old. He has completed hundreds of missions and is now 16. His new mission- infiltrate the Avenge...