pregnant by a nerd / knj

By aqologies

for all the kpop fans lol!! Namjoon is a nerd. Yunhae is a girl, who loses her virginity to Namjoon. What wi... More

Ch.1 Friends?
Ch.2 Cheating
Ch.3 What's Wrong?
Ch.4 Parents
Ch.5 My first time.
Ch.6 Help!
Ch.7 Pregnant?
Ch.8 Tell Him!
Ch.9 What should i do?
Ch.10 I left her for you...
Ch.11 Dorms..
Ch.12 Stepsister's engagement..
Ch.13 Doctor Appointement!
Ch.14 Happy.
Ch. 15 Rude.
Ch. 16 Leaving.
Ch. 17 It's been so long..
Ch. 19 fun.
20. With me.
Ch. 21 Change.
Ch. 22 answers.
Ch. 23. Broken.
Ch. 24. Are you dumb?
Ch. 25 Waiting.
26. love.
Ch. 27 better together-
Ch. 28 Not healthy!
Ch. 29 the end?
Be prepared y'all.
NAME!
I made up my mind.
YO

Ch. 18 invisible.

4.4K 136 33
By aqologies

Namjoon POV:
Shit! We were so close to get out but noooo. Taehyung you are dead! I looked up at Taehyung seeing him smile. I looked then to his left and saw the boy whotookyunhaefrommeaway. Wait what? Namjoon get yourself together!

Yunhae: Ah. Jungkook meet my boyfriend!
Am I invisible to her?
Jungkook: Hi! I'm Jungkook.
Jimin: Jimin. Nice to meet you too! And you?
He looked at me and smiled. I smiled back. But it hurts so much.
Namjoon: I'm Namjoon. Nice to meet you Jimin!
Yunhae: You guys will come along! Aannnndddd Me and Jimin were thinking about going shopping for baby clothes this weekend! Will you guys please come with usssss?

Jungkook: Uhm Well we thr-
Taehyung: OF COURSE WE WILL!
Oh god.
Yunhae: YESSS! Thank you guys! I'll See you all tomorrow!
With that she left with Jimin. Me and Jungkook turned to Taehyung and looked at him with a death glare.

Taehyung: W-Wha-
Jungkook: YOU SURE DO KNOW THAT NAMJOON IS BROKEN RIGHT?!
Taehyung: Y-Ye-
Jungkook: THEN WHY DID YOU AGREE TO IT?!
Namjoon: Okay Jungkook calm down. Tae-
Taehyung started to cry. Nooooo. I went up to him and hugged him.
Namjoon: It's okay Taehyung! Don't cry!

Jungkook POV:
I was so angry for a moment. As I saw Taehyung I didn't know anymore what to do. I just turned around and walked away. I could hear Namjoon and Taehyung shouting my name but I just kept ignoring and walked to a park. As I was walking I felt a hand on my wrist. The next thing I knew was that a pair of lips attacked mine. Soon I parted away..

Taehyung: Why are you ignoring me?
Jungkook: Because I fucking made you cry! Because I fucking couldn't control my anger.
Taehyung: So what? I still love you no matter what.
With that he pulled me into a hug and we stayed like this for a few minutes.

Namjoon: ahem.. can we go eat ice cream now..?
I chuckled and got out of the Hug.
Jungkook: Let's go.

_________________________

Namjoon POV:
As we entered the Ice cream shop i got a phone call. A unknown number. I picked it up anyways.

Namjoon: Hello?
Nona: Hello Namjoon. It's me Nona. I saw you entering the Ice cream shop.
I looked around the Shop and saw her smiling at me. I smiled back, hung up and went up to her with Tae and Kook.
Nona: Nice to see you again Namjoon.
Namjoon: You too Nona.
Nona: You two must be Jungkook and Taehyung. Let me buy you guys some Ice cream.
~
Nona: Namjoon do you still love Yunhae?
Namjoon: I-

___________________________________
A/N: I am so close to 2K!!! THANK YOU FOR READING!!!!!
Next update
Tomorrow ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

88.9K 6.1K 107
"Tell me you feel nothing when you're with me. Tell me there's nothing there." ~ Taehyung, struggling college student trying to make ends meet, meets...
7.9K 237 6
Sunghoon's heat is late and there's just no way he's pregnant. He can't be. But, what if he is? Coming to terms with it is a complicated process. Tha...
My Omega By lmcs

Fanfiction

8.4K 846 84
An omega gets pregnant . But it is not a happily ever after event, as the omega has not found his mate yet ... Read the story to know more. I suck at...
274K 5.7K 33
Book 2 of Fake wife Y/N and Taehyung are married but because of a one reason they...BROKE UP Taehyung didn't know that when he leave Y/N... Y/N is P...