Chasing Cars (A DDLC Fanfic C...

By SpadesWatermelonV2

Another installment to Libitina's story. Harmon gets his long awaited life with Libitina while finding time t... More

Introduction
Prologue
Chapter One: Where Are You?
Chapter Two: I Missed You
Chapter Three: Fifty-Fifty
Chapter Four: Search and Destroy
Chapter Five: Home Sweet Home
Chapter Six: What A Fool I've Been
Chapter Eight: I'm a Soldier
Chapter Nine: Scar Tissue
Chapter Ten: Real Love
Chapter Eleven: Back To Hell
Chapter Twelve: Who's Hot Who's Not
Chapter Thirteen: How It's Gonna Be
Chapter Fourteen: Where I'm Lost
Chapter Fifteen: Shiver and Die
Chapter Sixteen: One Shot
Chapter Seventeen: Glory To Arstotzka
Epilogue

Chapter Seven: Deja Vu?

316 7 35
By SpadesWatermelonV2

"Let's go in there next!" Libitina said as she pointed at a very...odd store.

I walked Libitina into the mall and just got her whatever she wanted. She wanted to wear a lot of boy clothes, so I had to teach her about what I knew about girl fashion.

I just ended up getting her skinny jeans, sweatshirts, and shirts.

However she was trying to drag me into an weird store. I looked at the sign above the store and it read...

"Hot Topic." I said with a little fear in my voice.

Libitina pulled me by my arm into the store. She saw some pretty colognes and purfumes and started to look at them.

For all of you that don't know, hot topic is a very... different store. Wait...who the hell am I talking to? Hello? Can you hear me? Tell Spencer that he needs to...

"Haaaaarmon." Libitina said.

A voice broke my train of thought.

I turned around to see Libitina holding a small bottle of purfume with a rose around the base of it.

"Does this smell good?" She asked.

"Do you think it does?" I asked.

Libitina took the cap off and sprayed the bottom of her wrist with it. She raised her arm towards me.

I smelled the purfume from her arm and it was actually quite nice. It was like cherry and strawberries, with a hint of blueberry.

Definitely a cute purfume to contrast with Libitina's innocent figure.

"It smells nice." I said.

Libitina held the bottle in both of her hands and then looked up at me. She gave me puppy eyes and I looked into the iris's of her pretty yellow eyes.

"C-Can...Can I get...I-It...please..." She said softly.

I took the bottle from her hands and looked at it.

"Yeah, why not?" I said.

A smile stretched across Libitina's face and I gave her the bottle back. She tried to hide her excitement as it burned up inside of her.

I paid for the purfume and it actually wasn't that expensive. However Libitina wasn't aware of what was expensive and what wasn't.

I sat down on a bench in the mall, and Libitina sat down next to me. I pulled out my phone to check my bank account.

My balance was...

"-6969.56"

"Shit...and that's not even including Libitina's hospital bill." I said in my head.

I let out a long sigh as stress filled my mind. I don't want the bank to repossess my stuff...and Libitina probably won't be able to stay with me anymore.

Not to mention I can't file for...

"Thank you, Harmon."

I felt Libitina wrap her arms around my right arm and rest her head on my shoulder. I looked over at her and she was hugging me with her eyes close.

"Thank you for taking me here...and for everything else that you've done for me..." She said.

It seems that my stresses disappeared...or just escaped my mind while Libitina was hugging me. I felt calm.

"It's the least I could do, Libitina." I said.

"I wish I could pay you back..." She said softly.

"You already did..."

"How?"

"You...you woke up."

I think Libitina started to cry a little, as it seemed my shirt started to get a little wet.

"I'm...I'm sorry I took so long..."

"It's alright...you woke up just in time."

"What...What do you mean?"

"Libitina, do you know what day it is?"

"February...14th?"

"Yeah...it's Valentine's day."

Libitina lifted her head off of my shoulder and looked at me, whipping the tears from her eyes.

"It...It is?" She asked.

"Yeah. Libitina, I have a question to ask you." I said.

"W-What is it...?"

"Will you..."

My heart was racing as I looked at Libitina. Her face was of such innocence and beauty, and that's what I loved about her.

"Will you be my valentine?"

Libitina's face turned red as she turned away, but then she struggled to look back at me.

"Of...of course I will!"

Libitina wrapped me and a hug and I wrapped my arms around her. She squeezed me tightly as she burned up with excitement.

We eventually let go of each other and I stood up.

"Shall we go get dinner?" I asked as I held my hand out to Libitina.

"Y-Yes please."

Libitina took my hand and I pulled her to her feet. I carried the bags as we went over to the car and put them in.

Libitina sat in the passenger seat as I drove out of the parking garage and to restaurant that I knew.

We stopped by a Chinese restaurant because Libitina wanted to try it. We ordered it to go and I drove home while Libitina took bites of my food.

I pulled into the driveway and took the bag away from Libitina before she ate all my food.

I opened my car door to see that it was pouring down rain. I walked through the rain and into my house and set the food down on my table.

I grabbed an umbrella and went back out to the car. I opened Libitina's door for her.

"C'mon, I won't let you get wet." I said.

I held the umbrella over Libitina as we walked back towards my front door.

"But Harmon..." She said.

Libitina got right next to me and moved my hand so the umbrella was over both of us.

"If you hold out the umbrella, you'll get wet. If I stay close to you, we both won't get wet." She said.

I giggled a little bit as Libitina walked right next to me and we walked through my doorway. Libitina went in first as I collapsed my umbrella.

I took a look at my now clear and pretty lawn before I went inside.

"I couldn't ask for anything else." I said.

My girlfriend was back, I had a beautiful home, and now I'm about to spend my Valentine's day with the girl I love.

"C'mon, Harmon." Libitina said. 

"Coming!" I said.

I set the umbrella down next to the doorway and closed the door. I walked into the living room and saw Libitina sitting on the couch criss cross eating her lo mein with  chopsticks.

My food was on the coffee table in front of the couch.

I sat down next to Libitina and started to eat my chicken fried rice. Libitina turned on the TV and we watched a show called "Until The End Of Time" on the TV.

"What are these things?" Libitina asked as she reached into a paper bag that was on the coffee table.

It was the bag that I got while I was at the gas station earlier. Libitina pulled out two little pieces of paper.

"Oh those? They're called Lottery tickets." I said.

"What are those?"

"If you win, you get a TON of money."

Libitina played with the slip of paper and then looked at me.

"That's weird..." She said.

"What is?"

"The numbers on this paper match the ones on the TV."

"WHAT?!"

-----------------------------------------------------------

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

65.4K 1K 46
Remember when the Ultimatum was the final chapter? I guess that's no longer a thing XD. It's okay though, I enjoy writing this story and you guys enj...
400K 5.7K 51
Book 1-Modding your game just to hang out with the virtual girl of your dreams really has its consequences doesn't it? {Warning:Contains some disturb...
872 27 12
A DDLC fan story. All Characters depicted are 18 or older. Monika, Sayori, Yuri and Natsuki are all property of Team Salvato I do not own DDLC and I...
3.4K 172 30
After killing everyone he "loved" and "cared for", Danny, or Test Subject #36, is taken by an unknown group to an unknown location. Why? Could he be...