Born Of Ashes

By CarbonMoon

The Unmated Ball only happens once every generation. The next heir to the throne needs a mate! The next just... More

Preface
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
A/N
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
*A/N
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
*A/N
Chapter Twenty-Three
Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
The First Burning
*A/N Please Read Me!!!
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Cain's Story
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
PLEASE READ ME!!
Update on things!
The Great Tree
Chapter 31
Rewrite

*A/N

26K 740 41
By CarbonMoon

*A/N

Sorry this is not an Update! I was gonna but then I discovered something here on Wattpad, one of you messaged me saying they had found a story that was basically the same as this one! I checked it out and it was. So this note is here to remind you not to copy my work and if anyone finds a story like this message me!

I normally know about people who have asked to use my theme of the Unmated Ball (I don't mind if you ask me) and I want to know those who haven't. If you copy my work it is plagiarism and it kind of disappoints me that someone has done this!

So this is also a warning to someone who has, if I find it you have 3 days to delete it and if you don't I'll report you!

Anyway on a different note thank you to all those who still read this and vote and comment it means a lot. I'll update soon (what has happened has kind of put me off but I'll carry on) and I'll try to make it much longer for you guys! :))

Love

Abbie

XXXX

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.9K 798 25
Willow Ashen is a white wolf and never thought it was possible for her to get a mate as no one would be able to match her power... or so she thought...
1.5M 46.4K 54
❝He has a heart of stone. I have a heart of glass. I just have to pray mine won't shatter...❞ ******** The werewolf world is brutal. From the moment...
1.1M 24.8K 31
"Who is she?" "Is that their daughter?" "Maybe she's our new queen" "She's so pretty." ()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()() "Good evening, My Queen." Th...
407K 15K 40
Every year for the past hundred years, there has been a masquerade ball that was held where all wolves found their mates, in particular, Alpha Landon...