H O N E Y

By milksnob

Her love was like honey. Smooth and sweet More

โœจ Character intro โœจ
Cali Kids
Foreign Affairs
This close
Open
Knock
IMPORTANT READ
Highly In My Feelings
โœจโœจ
My Girl
Worst Best Day
Dead to me

Strange Dreams

9.2K 241 34
By milksnob

Hey baby 💞 this chapter is a little fuller just to get to the next. I know I've been gone for a minute now so I'll be uploading this chapter and the next chapter both today. I promise you guys are gonna Get a little treat for bearing with me so long 🤤

______

Every single night for the past week I've been having nightmares. Not the regular monsters chasing me around nightmares but the weird lucid dreams of weird shit happening that I can't explain. Nor do I know what they mean.

I've been dreaming about hospitals, and the house I grew up in. I've been dreaming about being left alone all by myself. Bright lights.

Every night it's different. I don't even know if I can call them nightmares because they don't necessarily scare me, but what I do know is I don't like them one bit. The one thing all my dreams have in common is this loud beeping noise. Like a heart monitor or some shit. I don't know but it's annoying as fuck and sometimes when I wake up I still feel like I can hear it ringing in my ear.

Hummingbirds. I keep seeing those too and I never know why or what they mean. But I think I'm gonna remind myself to look all this shit up soon. Cause the recurrence is getting weird. I can't be dreaming all of this for no reason.

3:46 am.

I woke up to a loud bang that made me jump out of my sleep. I could feel my heart racing, thumping like it was gonna beat its way out of my chest. Im slightly glad I'm awake because I was having another one of those dreams again but being awake didn't take away the nervousness I felt while I was dreaming. I knew I was awake but I'm still for some reason feeling scared. I sat straight up and looked around my bed room, holding my hand above my heart feeling it beat underneath. Pure silence, the only thing loud enough to hear was my now quickened breathing. It was almost completely dark, but the moonlight shining through my window almost made my room glow. I looked to the left of me to see that Honey was no longer in the spot she was when we had fallen asleep. She's slept with me at my house almost every night this week.

The nervousness became overwhelming. Was I still dreaming? Am I trapped inside one of these weird dreams again?

You're awake Giovanni, you're awake

I told myself
You
"Honey?" I called out.

No answer.

"Honey?" I repeated, swiping the blankets off of me and getting out of my bed. I walked towards the bathroom and opened the door.

Nothing. No one. Darkness.

I turned around, facing my window and for a second stared off into the moonlight. It was beautiful but I couldn't shake what I was feeling now. Alone. In the dark, not knowing if I was dreaming or not. And if I am, why can't I seem to wake myself up? Am I here alone in this nothingness forever ?

Please wake up.

"Honey?" I called out one last time. This time more to myself, only loud enough for me to hear. My eyes searched my room as I wrapped my arms around around myself.

I stared off for a split second when I felt a hand on my shoulder, making me jump almost out of my own skin. I quickly turned around to see honey standing there close, with a water bottle in her hand. Immediately and damn near instinctively I jumped into her arms and wrapped myself around her, laying my head on her warm, beating chest.

"Woah Gio, you alright? What's the matter, why are you out of bed?" She said, bombarding me with questions. None of which I answered. I didn't know how to. Instead I just looked up at her, staring into those deep blues eyes that I've grown to cherish so much.

She cupped my face in her hands, whipping my cheeks with her thumbs. "Why are you crying?" She asked.

I didn't realize I was.

"I-" I started. "I thought you left me".

"What, no" she pulled me into her, her arms engulfing my little body. "I would never leave you Gio. Ever. "

"You promise?" I asked small

"I promise" she replied, sincerity in her voice. I nodded.

"Come" She said, leading me back into the bed.

We both climbed in bringing the covers onto us and getting situated and comfortable. She turned on her side so that we were facing each other.

"You gonna tell me why you're up?" She asked me.

I went to speak, but nothing came out. So I just sighed and shrugged as if I didn't know why, when we both know I knew exactly why I was up at damn near 4 in the morning. My eyes starring down at the pretty floral lavender and grey blanket that was keeping our bodies toasty.

"Another ones of those dreams again, huh? She asked

I nodded small, finally looking up to make eye contact with her. I had told her all about them every time I had one.

"You know dreams are just dreams. You shouldn't worry about them too much" she tried reassuring me.

"I know but, something isn't right. I don't know what it is.."

She looked at me, listening.

"But I can feel it. Somethings off" I continued.

"I think you need to get some sleep. We'll figure it out in the morning I promise" she said, I searched her eyes.

"I can't. What if I have another dream again"

"Then I'll be right here to make it all better. By your side like I always am and always will be. Okay?" She asked me. And I believed every word she said. I always believe her.

I shook my head in agreement.

"Good now get some sleep princess, you know I don't like when you fight your sleep" she said placing a kiss on my forehead.

I turned around in our usual half spoon position we always sleep in with my head resting on my hands. I then felt her arms wrapping around my waist and quickly pulling me as close as I could get against her, into her warmth. Right where I needed to be.

4:16pm

She was right, I didn't have another dream after I had fallen back asleep. I'm glad I had her by my side. She makes me feel content and safe.

Honey had just left out to go back to her house. She told me I had an hour to get ready, so I plan to do that quickly. She said she had a surprise for me. Whatever that means. And also I agreed to go to her house for dinner and meet her mom. Which might I add, I'm super nervous about. I mean I know we're just friends and it's not like we're a couple or anything but you know. What if sis doesn't like me? I never met anyone's mom before, at least not formally, especially not a mom who belongs to someone I have any sort of feelings for

Wooh, shake it of Gio, shake it off.

I told my self, Snappingout of the thought.

Get yourself together bitch, you got a dinner to attend.

I turned on music and connected it to my Bluetooth speaker heading right into my bathroom. I showered, brushed my teeth and all that other shit. I decided to brush my hair into a super high ponytail since it was straightened and fleeked the fuck out of my baby hairs. I'm talking bout them shits just swimming on my fucking forehead.

I did my makeup and put on the clothes I picked out for myself which was a cream dress, cream hoodie that was cropped at the neck and some white gold heels to match. I didn't know what to wear but Honey told me to doll up so that's what I'm doin. I'd rather be over dressed than under dressed. Plus, I don't know what we're doing or where were going afterwards.

I gave myself one last look in the mirror just to make sure I was killing shit. Bitches are shookkkkk, they're quaking. Their edges are in my hand, yesss.
I doused myself in brown sugar vanilla perfume and went down stairs to wait for honey.

"Look at you, where do you think you're going miss bitch?" Leeisy asked me, I leaned against the counter.

"Oh you know, just for a stroll" I said tipping my toes out to show off my shoes. That's when the doorbell rang. That must be Honey.

"Mhmm, a stroll across the street. Have fun smooch. Call me if you need me" she said kissing my cheek and heading off upstairs.

I grabbed my purse off the counter and went for the door, opening it up to see honeys face. Her smiled softened as she looked me up and down observing my outfit.

"You like it?" I asked unsure

"Hell yeah, I love it" she said, I smiled "Do a little spin for me she said

I rolled my eyes at her for being so extra but I did it anyway and we laughed. She stared at me for a few seconds without Saying anything.

"What?" I asked with a raised eyebrow

"Nothing. You just look really beautiful" she said and I couldn't help but smile and look down. I felt my cheeks burn instantly at the sound of her voice.

"Thank you" I meant it more deeply than I could express. Hey

"Now come on, if I'm gonna be in these heels I need to sit down" I said nudging her and she took my hand, leading me across the street into her house.

"Momma I got someone I'd like you to meet. " honey called out

"In the kitchen" I heard an unfamiliar voice say.

I thought on a fake smile to hide my nervousness.

Oh boy, here we go

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.1K 107 18
Just a bunch of black gays being black and gay๐Ÿณ๏ธโ€๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿ–ค
65.8K 2.2K 91
Just read you won't regret it...
970K 39.6K 53
|๐˜๐˜„๐—ถ๐—ป ๐—ณ๐—น๐—ฎ๐—บ๐—ฒ| /๐—ป๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ป/ ๐—ฎ๐—ป ๐—ถ๐—ป๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜€๐—ฒ ๐˜€๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—น ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ป๐—ฒ๐—ฐ๐˜๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ป ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐˜€๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ฒ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฒ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ด๐—ต๐˜ ๐˜๐—ผ ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ ๐—ฎ ๐—ฝ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ...
68.1K 2.8K 41
๐‘ซ๐’†๐’‡๐’Š๐’๐’Š๐’•๐’Š๐’๐’: (๐’.) ๐‘ป๐’‰๐’† ๐’•๐’“๐’‚๐’๐’’๐’–๐’Š๐’๐’Š๐’•๐’š ๐’†๐’™๐’‘๐’†๐’“๐’Š๐’†๐’๐’„๐’†๐’… ๐’˜๐’‰๐’Š๐’๐’† ๐’๐’Š๐’”๐’•๐’†๐’๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’•๐’ ๐’”๐’†๐’‚ ๐’ƒ๐’–๐’๐’š๐’” ๐’„๐’‰๐’Š๐’Ž๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ...