Rina and Kenzi

By CinnamonPeanutbutter

Rina and Kenzi are inseperable...they are cousins and best friends. Katerina (Rina) is the pretty girl who lo... More

Rina and Kenzi
Characters
Chapitre un: New start
Chapitre deux: Cat fights and surprise visits
Chapitre trois: Bad situations make friends
Chapitre quatre: Parties and friend eating badboys.
Hey guys!!!
Chapitre cinq: Emotional hangovers, school and sweet little Noah.
Chapitre six: Dodgin the balls and Getting punched.
Chapitre Sept: Painting my walls and Sweet revenge leads to something else.
Chapitre huit: Searching for a new bad bitch and Kayden's sexy dancing.
Chapter nine: Tears and New companions.
Chapter ten: Rats and badboy kisses.
Chapter twelve: Fighting friends and knight in soaking armor.
Chapter thirteen: Rocking the drown Kat look and Cold best friends
Chapter fourteen: Hotties Jersey
Chapter fifteen: A swim retreat?
Important!!! Please READ!
Chapter sixteen: Before the bus moments.
Chapter seventeen: Bus rides and scared roommates
Chapter Eighteen: Late night pool action.
Chapter Nineteen: Avoiding bad boys and insulting the ex best friend
Hey guys :)
Chapter Twenty: The silent the numb and the moody Kat

Chapter eleven: Talking to the witch.

941 60 45
By CinnamonPeanutbutter

Chapter eleven.

***Mackenzi's POV***

I don't know how long we stood there just making out but when we pulled apart I felt like I had ran a marathon.

"I need to go back to Kat before she worries" I say panting.

He nodded "Okay but remember, we are single, teenagers lets just have fun. You won't regret it." He gave me one last peck and walked out of the malls exit.

Well this has been an...interesting talk.

I walk back to where Katerina was to see her with Noah.

As I walked closer i heard a part of their conversation.

"And we were both on the table, shittting our pants until I remembered about Dax and went to 'save him' them Kenz thought I was holding the rat and started screaming to get rid of it and I thought she wanted me to get rid of Dax so I got mad. Turns out it was all a misunderstanding because she thought Dax was a rat and that I had gone crazy" Kat tells Noah.

He burst out laughing "Damn, that only happens to you guys" he says in between laughs.

I see Kat give him a dreamy look. Damn she is a goner.

I get to the table.

"Hey guys whats up?"

"Nothing just telling him about our awesome fiasco last night" Kat says smiling.

"Ohh wow, that story makes me look like a wuss, so in my defense rats are ugly and disgusting and they have diseases" I say shrugging.

Kat gasps "What? You didn't care that
I could've died?" She says in mock hurt.

I shrug "I have always said that when I die, I don't want to die alone plus maybe if the rat ate you first then I would live because she would have already eaten an human" I say with a wink.

She sticks her tongue out at me, then crosses her arms over her chest and pouts.

"Jeez, I feel so loved" she says still pouting.

I roll my eyes "Man up" I tell her.

"No, don't man up please, I am not into masculine girls" he said laughing but with some seriousness in his voice.

She blushes but stays quiet.

"Awwwn Kat, you heard that? he doesn't like masculine girls and you are the most un-masculine girl I have ever met you are meant to be" I say trying to embarrass her.

She blushes even harder and glares at me.

It worked, I think smugly.

Noah smiles "I have noticed, thats why I have my eyes on her"

If it is even possible she blushed even redder. But I can see her fighting a smile.

"Well anyways I am very sorry to ruin this 'special' moment but we have to go, the witch is going to call today so I want to take a nap before that happens" I tell them.

"Yea, okay well bye Noah see you tomorrow" Kat gives him a million dollar smile which he returns.

"Bye" he says and hugs me, then he Hugs Kat and gives her a kiss on the cheek.

And we drive home.

*************************************

"So, the witch is going to call today?" Katerina asks me.

I sigh "Yeah, she texted me today saying that she might call me because one of her meetings got cancelled"

She gives me a pitying smile "I'm sorry, I know how talking to her affects you"

"I can handle her" I say glaring at the floor.

"kenz-" Kat gets cut off by my phone ringing.

*Ring-Ring*

"Mackenzi" the witch says.

"Miranda" I reply.

"Don't call me like that, I am your mother" she says through gritted teeth.

I snort "You sure as hell don't act like it, Miranda" I say emphasizing her name.

"Well you don't deserve me acting like a mother, after all you were the one that ruined our family" she hisses

That felt like a punch to the gut. But I didn't show how much that single sentence affected me.

I laugh, a humorless laugh of course.

"You give me way too much credit" I say with mock proudness.

"You little bitch" she says through gritted teeth.

"Oh my God, this is so surreal, being called a bitch by the Royal bitch herself is such an honor" I say with an emotionless tone.

"You try to act strong but I know that it hurts you that your own mother, the woman who gave birth to you despises you, the woman that is suppose to love you more than herself hates you" she says woth a smugly tone.

I burst out laughing, a full on laughing fit.

"Wow, You give yourself way too much credit Miranda. For you to hurt me I would have to actually love you and we both know that I stopped loving you since what happened with-"

She cuts me off "Don't you dare say her name, Mackenzi, you don't deserve it you only get to see her because your father convinced me, because if it was for me I would send you to another continent" she screams at me.

"You kinda did that because you sent me to live with My aunt while you and dad traveled around the world"

"It should have been you" she says.

"I know" I whisper and hang up.

I know what you are thinking, after all the shit I talked I ended up with the tail behind her legs admitting that "something" should have been Me, well I am always strong when I talk to the witch but that las comment broke me because I know that it should have been me.

Now I bet you are all asking yourselves , "What should have been her" or "Why does her mother hate her so much?"

Well that, my friend is something I am not going to say, at least not now anyways.

My train of thought was interrupted by Katerina screaming my name.

"Mackenzi" she says shaking me.

"Why? whats wrong?" I ask her.

"You tell me you spaced out and I was going to leave you to think but you started crying" she says with a worried expression.

Thats when I noticed my cheeks were stained with tears and that I was still balling my eyes out.

Kat gave me a tight hug and started whispering sweet nothings while I sobbed on her shoulder.

"Shhh, its okay kenz she is not worth it" she cooes.

She walks me to my room and lays me down on my bed.

"Go to sleep it will make you feel better" she says softly.

I nod and feel my eyes drop.

The last thought before I drifted to sleep was.

Everyone would have been happier if it would have been me.

************************************

The next morning I woke up and my eyes felt all sticky and crusty because of the tears.

I am moody. Every time I cry or show weakness the next day I am pissed at everyone and whoever messes with me.

I took a quick shower and did my morning routine.

I grumpily walked to my walk in closet and took out my military camouflage skinny jeans, a black spaghetti strap tank top, my black combat boots and military green vinny.

My outfit looks badass.

When I was downstairs Katerina was already there and and eating a sandwich.

She was wearing a cute white with tiny flowers scattered all over skater skirt a white tank top and a light denim short sleeved vest that is tied with a knot in front, she is also wearing ballet flats.

I got a granola bar and went to watch some tv to wait for Kat.

We drove in silence, she knows that when I am in this mood its better to not talk to me or I will probably snap.

We got out and the same bimbos that were following us last time started doing it again.

"Listen here you bitches, you better not start following us today or I am going to beat your asses up! You guys are seriously annoying as fuck like dammmn! so unless you want to get home with a part of your body broken then you better stay away from me today because I am so not in the mood!" I screamed at them while glaring.

The fear in their eyes was evident.

I smirked. Pathetic.

My smirk dropped when I saw Ethan come towards me with a worried expression.

"Whats wrong Kenzi? I know every time you are pissed is because the day before you cried" he says

I glare at him "Nothing is wrong Eth, I am just in a bad mood"

"Bullshit Mackenzi, I've known you since diapers, your mom and mine were bestfriends so I know you and you know it"

I stiffen when he mentioned my "mom".

"Ethan, leave. it. alone." I say through gritted teeth.

"You will tell me" with that he kisses the top of my head and walked away.

The rest of the day I was in a pissy mood but when I got home My mood was already lifting.

I walked up the stairs to go to Katerina's room to apologize for how moody I have been today to see her laying down on her bed with her feel on the headboard, smiling.

"You are you texting Kat?" I asked her.

"Ohh me? noboday I am actually reading on wattpad" she says but still not looking at me.

"What book are you reading?" I ask her not really caring but trying to make conversation.

"I am reading 'My second chance', its a werewolf story and its really good she first gets an asshole for a mate but then she gets the sexy Ryder" she sighs dreamily and then look at me seriously.

"Kenzi, why aren't werewolf's real? like that way I wouldn't be confused on who I like right know I would get a mate and live happily ever after with him" ahe says pouting.

I nod "I know right like seriously I am also confused" I say frowning.

"Stupid guys, we should totally become nuns" Katerina says.

I laugh "totally"

************************************

[dedicated to: @shreya07 for being such a good fan]

The end of this chapter was a little sudden but its because next chapter will start right there :)

Next chapter is going to be awesome I promise ;)

Soo? You like?

Also the book I talked about "My second Chance" its a real book by my really good friend @Oreocookie333 <--check it out its a really good book :)

Please comment, vote, share and fan :)

Laters, baby

-CinnamonPeanutbutter

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.4K 230 11
"I... Am here to see you.", I told him as I placed my hands around his neck. I could feel my heart beat getting faster but I had to keep it strong if...
391K 12.1K 49
"You are mine now. Just remember one thing nobody gets the privilege of bringing that smile on your face and touching you" he clenched his fsts and m...
1.7M 41.2K 54
Every Girl wants a bad boy to be good only for her and that's exactly what Hadley got. *** Hadley didn't think much of it when she couldn't make any...
1.2K 48 13
Harper Jones: A normal girl who just wants a normal high school life to the point that she moves from Georgia to Virginia to get that experience. Unf...