abhigya Unconditional love of...

By magthaline

Abhi and Pragya did a arrange marriage without the wish of Abhi and with the wish of Pragya.How her love chan... More

Marriage is decided in heaven
Dreams are broken off
A new morning with hope
Friends for now
Became a sweet husband without his knowledge
Friendship is turning into love.
Facing the past life and its results
I love you my wife

Intro๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜Ž

3.8K 170 33
By magthaline

Here comes our cute couple Abhi and Pragya.

In this story, Abhi and Pragya are married with the blessings of their family.
And it is a arrange marriage.

Pragya hasn't love anyone before marriage but Abhi loved Maya deeply before his marriage.

Abhi's parents made him marry Pragya with compulsion. Heartbroken Abhi tied knot with Pragya.

Pragya without knowing anything about him, married him as per the wishes of elders.

Friends I got this idea from the movie chillunu oru kadhal( a story of blissful love) and Raja Rani.

What about Pragya ?who is not at all did any fault ,but receives punishment.

Our favourite couple after marriage, went to the newly built house for them by their family.

Where Abhi behaves like a psycho, drunkard avoiding and ignoring Pragya's talks.
It hurts our Pragya, and she changes him by showing her love
It's our story....

Shall I continue friends....
If you like this part, please do vote and comments as soon as I got your response, I will update the next for sure.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

63.9K 4.2K 34
She lost belief in love... He doesn't believe in love... She calms the storm inside him while he heals her wounded heart... She puts his insecurities...
26.5K 1.6K 25
this is a simple story based on kumkumbhagya serial..this is a story in which abhigya married to each other without their wish.. as there is a reason...
79.2K 5.2K 33
short story on abhigya.. Abhi fallen for Pragya at first sight.. what about Pragya, she feel same like Abhi feel for her...
19.6K 569 8
just peep in to know more.The current track of kkb.