Behind The Walls ✔️

Da olamijibanks

THIS IS A BOOK FOR YOUNG ADULTS Young and innocent, Enitan Hassan struggles between family problems and high... Altro

Must read before you begin the story
Dedication and content.
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Get to know me tag!!! Author's version.
Great news for BTW lovers!!!
ASSUAGE - Introduction

COPYRIGHT STATEMENT©

4.1K 171 4
Da olamijibanks

This book is a work of fiction. The character, dialogue and incidents portrayed in it are the work of the author's imagination. Any resemblance to events or persons, living or dead is purely coincidental.

BEHIND THE WALLS. Copyright ©2018 by Bankole Zainab Olamiji.

All right reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced,distributed or transmitted in any form or by any means, including photocopy without prior written permission of publisher.

FIRST EDITION.

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

56.4K 12.6K 38
*COMPLETED* -A recipe for disaster- "Childhood frenemies, Nara and Tife must work together to prevent Imade (Nara's best friend/Tife's sister) from...
43.1K 8.2K 37
°More than the usual teenage rivalry°♡♡ Joviana Edugie Main character, she could be naive at times but trust me you can't help but love her , but can...
254K 79.6K 98
We're all broken, all beautifully Imperfect. They say these would be the best days of our lives but does that mean it could be the worst too? For a t...
18K 4.6K 41
{COMPLETED} "This is the sequel to The Wrong Crowd." "I have not broken your heart - you have broken it; and in breaking it, you have broken mine."...