Snow Alpha

By lmrbxox

Alpha Adella is known to be the 'Snow Alpha'- many think she is a myth, some others believe in her; nobody kn... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Authors Note
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Author's Note
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Author's Note

Chapter 21

6.2K 247 119
By lmrbxox

This is part of Adella's garden, cool right? Hope you like this chapter - has a big reveal in it!!

Do any of you play any sports? I want to get to know some of my readers better :))

I play hockey and cricket, I Irish Dance but not competitively; what about you guys?Xoxo

adella pov -

Our day goes by extremely quickly as our minds are focused on important matters; mine sorting decisions for the pack while Ashton is targeting his attention on his.

Soon enough it's 4pm and I start to prep dinner, needing a bit of time to myself, after the busy day of making sure all the houses were on track - the builders knew what to built as we have house descriptions.

For example, a 'standard house' consists of four bedrooms, one bunker, open living kitchen area, three bathrooms, a snug etc. So whatever I ask the construction men for they will already have plans and prep for, no need for delay.

My pack is very well organised and we have drilled routines, so everyone most of the time understand what to do.

Today, as I have around 100 building men, they had split into four groups, 25 in each, and sufficiently started four properties. After I visited the training centre and spoke to the warriors about the mission they are leaving for soon, I then went into the town and picked up masses of groceries for the new arrivals, also picked up some deliveries of equipment.

Usually people would do those jobs for me but my mind needed to be distracted, I also sorted some paperwork - I got lots done.

Currently I'm starting to make dinner for Ashton and I, spaghetti carbonara - absolutely delicious.

I make the dinner as I'm listening to some throwback music like; Replay, Ridin Solo, American Boy etc. Those songs were so much better than the ones nowadays, don't you think?

I finish preparing dinner and plate it up and serve it to the empty table, I frown; I look up at the clock and see 5pm - I told Ashton that we would have dinner at this time.

I quickly jog up the stairs and open the office door, where Ashton has been cooped up all day - making various phone calls, writing letters, trying to make sense of any of these threatening letters.

I see Ashton hunched over the paperwork, his hand rubbing across his temple, his hair very messy, his shirt rolled up to his elbows.

"Ashton, dinner is ready." I say softly, knowing he's tense . He nods stiffly without looking at me, his narrowed eyes still attending to the letters. I walk over to him and massage his shoulders, I feel him relax under my touch and sigh.

I grab his hand and tug him out of the seat, he complies and follows me back to the kitchen where our mouth watering smelling food is waiting to be gobbled up.

He seats himself at the table and continues to look down at his food, I openly stare at him, full well knowing he can feel my gaze on him.

The sound of chewing and our cutlery on the bowls are the only sounds enveloping the room, I sit there waiting for him to say something, anything; even if it's a simple 'thanks' but no I only hear silence.

That's it.

"This moping around won't help anyone, I've been out today and spent my time very well while you've made a few phone calls, after you've just tried to interpret those letters.

We all know what it means, they're here to take me. Stop being in denial, now start being real." I say equally exasperated, from the past few stressful days.

He looks at me wide eyed, not expecting that outburst but furthermore he nods, agreeing with my statement.

"What do you think they'll do, I mean if they get here - will they make a big scene with attacking or deceptively arrive?" Ashton enquiries as I knew them. I think for a little before answering, "Well they've sent these letters so he knows we will be preparing but to be honest, I have no clue. I was never on the receiving end of an attack from him, except the time I got captured."

He nods, we both sit there silently, thinking about different things.

I stand up and take mine and Ashton's plates to the sink and wash up, he soon comes up beside me and dries and puts away, well the best he can without me shouting; next door, completely wrong, two doors left etc.

After all the clearing up is done I pour myself a glass of Merlot (red wine) while getting Ashton a Corona with a slice of lime in it, we then proceed to sitting outside with the fire gently flickering in front of us.

We are both seated on a long sofa, our legs crossed, I gently swirl my wine in my hand as I appreciate the pristine silence that the forest emitts.

Ashton sits there, drinking his Corona at a medium pace, the weather is pleasant, considering it's April and 6pm it must be around 10°C but with the fire and our werewolf heat, we are completely fine.

My eyes wander into the forest, not having anything else to do, I don't see anything suspicious so I once again focus my eyes on the beautifully natural fire.

I sip my wine, loving the elegance of it, the way it smoothly runs down my throat unlike other alcohols that feeling like a 'burn' as you're swallowing. Just as I've taken a few sips of my top class wine, Ashton walks back into the kitchen to get himself another beer.

I close my eyes and take in the constant sounds of the birds around, the cute chirping, the small animals running across the snow covered floor.

What I don't expect to hear is growls, I turn my head rapidly and search the surrounding area for a wolf. Half expecting to see one coming my way, but nothing.

I furrow my brows and get off the couch while placing my wine on the table, I follow the sounds until I see a small clearing.

What I see before me shocks me, I see a very familiar blonde wolf - Blake and a black wolf, who I've seen before...Ben.

They are savagely fighting, their claws ferociously slashing each other - the stench of blood very prominent, to be honest I'm surprised I didn't smell it before.

The mouths opened, canines showing, blood dripping down all their extremely sharp teeth. I watch their interaction for a little while, the two of them not realising I am there, their black eyes soulless and anger flickering within them.

I lean my back against a tree, quite interested with the scene, wondering what they are fighting about but mostly letting them take their anger and emotions out on each other, someone always needs a fighting partner to use when you have pent up anger.

Then Ben jumps on top of Blake, his teeth mercilessly clamping round his neck, gradually tightening.

Blake tilts his head, showing his submission but Ben carries on going, his hind legs pressing down on Blake's stomach - disabling him from escaping his death hold.

Ben carries on growling and increasing his hold, looking like he isn't going to stop until Blake is dead, I see a slight movement in Ben's body that allows me to know that he is about to snap Blake's head.

I quickly run at Ben, not needing to shift, I lunge at him once close enough and wrap my arms round his torso and take him to the ground - off of Blake.

We tumble for a couple yards, me taking most the impact as he's a fully grown wolf on top of me - not a good match.

I soon stand up and stand inbetween the two men, Ben still growling at Blake, his eyes darting round me trying to find someway to get past me without any harm.

I snarl menacingly at Ben, not liking his disrespect to my actions to carry on attacking Blake.

He looks at me in the eyes, his black and mine now also, he doesn't lower his head - a sign of challenge.

I tilt my head and smile darkly, my sharp, white canines coming into view.

He lunges at me but I easily sidestep and grab his back fur and throw him back to the ground. I swiftly climb on top of him, my hand clamping down on his neck, my legs wrapping round his abdominal area - not in any way sexually.

"Submit." I growl out, slowly losing patience and wanting an answer to his actions.

His wolf then takes control and lowers his head, I nod and slowly get off him - not wanting to take any chances.

I turn my back to him and see Blake now standing with a pair of sweats on and Ashton standing beside him, him with a small smile at my dominance and strength even in human form.

I walk back to them, once I'm within reach Ashton takes me in his arms - his head goes to my neck, inhaling my scent. My arms wrap round his waist, he then mumbles so lowly only I could hear "I thought someone had taken you when I didn't see you, I was so worried."

I then unwrap myself from Ashton but still stand beside him, our hands entwined. I raise my brow, looking between Blake and a now human Ben - thankfully, also wearing sweats.

"So, do you fancy why you were fighting in the first place? I understand you having a spar partner but Ben you were about to kill, Blake you're Beta, then you ignored me and challenged me. I could rightfully kick you out the pack." I conclude, letting it sink in what he did. Unfortunately he doesn't seem fazed, but still replies.

"I have an excuse, I didn't mean to come across as disrespecting you just my mind was focused on Blake, my temper was controlling me."

"Maybe you should learn how to control that then." Ashton replies, not liking the fact that I was in a fight against a full grown male wolf that could have given me a few injuries at the right opportunities.

"I knew Ben before he arrived here, as you know I don't explain my past, but he was in it." He pauses and looks at Ben, with sorrow in his eyes.

He then returns his gaze back to Ashton and I and continues, "Ben was my mate's younger brother."

*********

Heya,

Were any of you expecting that?? I hope not as I don't want to be cliche, am I doing okay?Xox

Keep reading, commenting, voting, sharing and following me for new updates and notifications on the book :) xox

*edited

-LMRBXOX

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.7M 331K 46
(Completed) My back ran into the wood door as he held my arms at my side, my breath heavy and my knees weak. "Say it." He demanded. I shook my...
6.4K 299 21
Book #2 of the ALPHA tetralogy. Can be read as a STAND-ALONE. •¥•¥•¥•¥•¥•¥•¥•¥•¥•¥•¥•¥•¥•¥•¥•¥•¥•¥• Brakhella Rodriguez. The weak link of the stronge...
765K 25.7K 41
Ava Anderson is a 17 year old who enjoys reading fiction stories, she loves reading about wolves a lot and all that reading keeps her busy and entert...
346K 8.2K 40
Arabella Sanchet, one of the most powerful witches in her world is also the daughter of an Alpha. When her pack is destroyed and her father is killed...