Two Lonely hearts

By Jojo_Joreah

Jamie Is a 18 year old student who is an orphan, she lives by herself because of some reasons, she has also a... More

Two Lonely hearts
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
wChapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8

Chapter 3

17 0 0
By Jojo_Joreah

Hey guys!! Thank u for waiting :)) here I uploaded two chapters in this week, I really appreciate your patience with my story :)) thank you! Lots of love...

- JojoJoreah

~Jamie's POV~

We ate our lunch quietly, when suddenly Kath decided to break the silence

"What's his problem with you? I know he's hot and all but it's not right to pick on someone like you or neither all of the girls" she said I just moved my shoulders up and down to signal her that I even don't know why..... But why??

Then we continued eating quietly when suddenly a gum flew on my food, what the...

When I turned to see who it was, it's James again.... What really is his problem with me!?

"Oh sorry! I thought it was the trash can" he said... Ugh!!! I hate him! I hate all of him!

I angrily walked out of the room while tears ran down my cheeks without knowing it.

~James' POV~

When I threw the gum on her food she turned to look at me and I said "oh sorry! I thought it was a trash can" with sarcastic evident in my voice.

Then suddenly she walked out of the room while.... Crying??

"Hey jackass! Thank you for putting a gum on her food! I really appreciate it! Don't you know she has her own problems!? I even bought that food for her because she can't afford it!" Her friend told me sarcastically... Financial problems???

Then I felt a pat on my back it was John, and he shook his head disapprovingly. I was also disappointed in myself, why did I do it!?

So I started to find her in all the corners and places in school without even caring about school.

After a few minutes of finding that girl, I finally spotted her. She was sitting beside a tree, as I walk towards her I can hear her.... Singing??

That nerd can actually sing?

~Jamie's POV~

After I left the cafeteria, I went to my secret place where nobody knows where it was. I go there because I found it calming... I just rested there a few minutes

I was bored so I started to sing....

Love of my life, my soulmate.....

Your my best friend,

Part of me, like breathing...

Now half of me is left...

I feel relieved when I sing this song... It reminds me of my mother... Without even knowing, tears came strolling down my face, but I wiped it away, because I don't want anyone to see how we ako I was. So I continued singing what my mother always used to sing to me

I don't know anything at all,

Who am I to say... You love me

I don't know anything at all....

Who am I to say... You need me?

And I heard someone clapped from behind, when I turned to see who it was.... How did he find me??

"Hey... Uh I was looking for you.." He started hole rubbing the back of his neck.

"How did you find me?" I asked... Really?? How??

"I looked for you... And I saw you here... By the way... Nice voice" he said while shyly grinning

But I didn't care..... "Why did you find me? Did you find me just to play a joke on me again!? Why? You ran out of nerds to bully?"

Then he walked towards me and handed me... Money... But why?? "Why?" I asked him..

"I uh... Apologize for what I did in the cafeteria so here... Take it" he said while handing me the money. Anger shot through me "so you think I'm a beggar now huh!? For your information I don't need your pity on me!" I bursted out

"Hey it's not like that... I just wanted to pay for what I've done earlier... So here it is" he said still giving me the money, but I slapped his hand away and I said "If you think you'll pay it like that then your wrong... I don't need money" I said and leave him behind.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

I KKNOW By HAMSY

Teen Fiction

173K 4.5K 41
Jennie is a bad bitch cheerleader together with her bestfriend Irene but things suddenly changed when new student girl Lisa transferred to their s...
41.3K 2.8K 24
|ongoing| Ivana grew up alone. She was alone since the day she was born and she was sure she would also die alone. Without anyone by her side she str...
65.5K 1.5K 78
Harry Potter x female reader °。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。 Cedric Diggory has a younger sister named Y/n and she's starting her fourth year at Hogwarts. H...
509K 14.6K 53
what happened when the biggest mafia in the world hid his real identity and married an innocent, sweet girl?