Optimus Prime Love Story (Tr...

By Midnight_433334

FOURTH BOOOOOOOOK After the fight in Chicago, the Government began to target all Decepticons and Autobots... More

Chapter 1 Scarlett Is Back
Chapter 2 Optimus
Chapter 3 Family Reunion
Chapter 4 KSI
Chapter 5 Ratchet
Chapter 6 KIS Infiltration
Chapter 7 Attack and Lockdown
Chapter 8 Rescue
Chapter 10 Final Battle
A/N (Guess What?)

Chapter 9 The Seed

4.2K 67 4
By Midnight_433334

Scarlett POV

Okay so let me tell you this. Hound is a bad pilot just like he said. The ship still works and all but he does not I mean does not know how to land. After Orion fell into a peaceful recharge we land on a far away from KSI view for now. Crosshairs had come back with Ratchet and Ironhide. He told me that Bee and Jazz had Cade, Tessa, and Shane with him. I was in my human form while Orion lay beside me with her head on my lap. Ratchet told me that he will be okay but he needed Orion to wake up so he could stitch the cut in his stomach.

We waited on some abandoned train car. We don't talk that until we see Bee and Jazz driving over with the three human inside. They both came to a stop and see as Bee let Cade and Shane out while Tessa came out of Jazz.

"Let's give Bumblebee and Jazz the good news. We got a ship now. We're leaving" Crosshairs said as he sat up from a train cart that he was laying on.

Just in that moment that Cade, Tessa, and Shane walk over I felt Orion shift. I look down and saw him opening his small baby blue eyes.

"Oh thank Primus. You're finally awake" I said as I lay a kiss on his forehead. Ratchet immediately came over and began to expect his wound as he mumbles about the stitching that he will need.

"You humans. After all, we have done. You don't know what you've wrought upon yourselves" Optimus told Cade.

"What! What is it now! What are you talking about! I mean, I'm doing stuff out of my league here!" Cade asked.

"You don't see who's controlling who. Within the manmade prototype I fought, I sensed the presence of Megatron" Optimus said.

"Megatron" I asked shock while standing beside Optimus in my robot form letting Ratchet work with my sweet baby boy.

"What, the Decepticon that started the Chicago war" Cade asked.

"How do you think KSI built those bots in the first place. They had a whole mess of dead Decepticon heads and they were downloading their minds! And I was in charge of autopsy duty. No union, no benefits, no nothing. They hooked me up to Megatron, and that mind wasn't as dead as they thought. He fed them the science and specs! All so they could build him a brand-new body. Then he infected it with his evil, nasty chromosomes. They had red, beady eyes. They got all in my lovely locks. I can smell it right now. Total inside custom job. KSI might have named the body the snappy name of Galvatron, but that's just Megatron reincarnated!" Brain explained.

"You knew this and you didn't warn them" Tess asked.

"Little girl, you can go to a pretty dark place when you death row. He's been playing KSI all this time all so that he could manipulate them into going after the Seed" Brain replied.

"Wait. The Seed" Shane asked.

Those nasty soldiers that were chasing us. I saw them board the ship, and they took something that they called the Seed" Tessa replied to her boyfriend confusing.

"Listen. Sixty million years ago, give a take an eon..." Hound said.

"Damn that a lot" I whispered making my little sparkling laugh. I smile at him and stroke his blue and red hair.

"Thousands of planets were cyber-formed with Seeds. They turned your organic life into our elemental metals. Our creators destroyed your world to make us" Optimus said.

"And that's what Galvatron wants to happen again. He wants to detonate that Seed in the biggest city and kill millions! He's gonna show the world, 'Baby, I'm back' " Brain exclaimed. I still feel bad for the little guy. He just had one leg and use some hand of staff to walk.

"The blast wave will incinerate that city into molten metal. He'll have enough to build a massive army and annihilate your species forever" Optimus said.

"You dumb, greedy bastards just bought extinction to yourself. Not my problem, though, I'm free at last. Whole thing worked out good for me. I'm walking" Brain said.

"We got to get the Seed before Galvatron does" Cade said.

Our attention then all turn to Orion when we heard him scream in pain. I transform into my human form while Optimus activates his hologram.We both walk over to Orion and stood on either side of him holding his small hands in ours. Ratchet was sewing the scratch up.

"It's okay Orion we are here dear" I said softly. I could see the tear that wanted to fell from his eyes making my spark want to break as I see my little sparkling scream in pain.

"Shh is alright my dear sparkling. You're halfway there" Optimus said. After some more screaming Ratchet finally finish.

"All done" Ratchet said as finish wrapping his stomach with some bandages and stood up. Optimus and I quickly cuddle Orion in our arms as he cried in our arms.

"Shh, Shh, shh dear. Mommy and Daddy are here. You did good my little boy" I said as I lay a kiss on his forehead.

"I'm so sorry my little sparkling. I couldn't protect you. I'm a bad Father" Optimus said as I could see that tears wanted to fell from his eyes. Orion looks up at his Father than with still tear falling from his eyes he wipes a small tear that fell from Optimus right eye.

"It's okay Daddy. You're not the one who wounded me and you didn't ask him to. So it's not your fault" Orion said as he snuggles himself in Optimus chest.

"Who did this to you anyway" Jazz asked.

"Lockdown" Orion replied. I frowned while I could hear the other growled.

"Don't worry little one we won't let him hurt you ever again" Ironhide said.

"But he's still getting what is coming to him if we ever see him again" Jazz said with an evil smirk making Orion giggle. I smile then we all decided to go to sleep for today.

Time Skip

The next day came. Orion felt a lot better but Ratchet told him to take it easy. I stood leaning on a train cart with Orion on my shoulder eating some chips.

"We've intercepted the encrypted communications. Joshua Jorcy is headed to his factory in Guangzhou, China" Drift told us.

Cade then dialed the bald man name Joshua Jorcy threatening him. Once he ended the call he asked a rather stupid question.

"How fast can that thing get us halfway around the world" Cade asked.

"Very. It's a spaceship" Drift said sarcastically as if he was offended by that question. Then out of nowhere cops came. I then slowly began to walk up the ramp with Cade, Tessa, and Shane right behind.

"Move! We're retrieving the Seed, but then we're done defending the humans" Optimus said.

"Done" Orion asked with a confused look.

'That right I forgot to tell him about us leaving right after we finish this last mission' I thought.

"Yes dear, we are leaving this planet when we finish this last mission. Please understand" I explained. Orion nod and snuggle himself to my neck cables.

"I trust you both Mommy" Orion said making me smile.

"What, done. What do you mean, you're done" Cade asked.

"Means 'finished,' 'see ya,' 'good-bye'" Crosshairs said.

After that, we all then head inside with no more questions asked. The ride to China was boring but calming. Hound and Ironhide were discussing guns and explosives. Ratchet was with them both planning their next move. Drift was practicing his katana while Crosshair manned the ship for Hound.

Optimus and I relax in each other embrace. Orion slept on Optimus shoulder. We were quite enjoying each other company as we lay in each other arms. That until Cade came over and sat close beside up.

"When you said you were done fighting for humans, you didn't mean that did you" Cade asked Optimus.

"How many more of my kind must be sacrificed to atone for your mistakes" Optimus as he then stood up but was careful so he won't throw Orion off his shoulder or wake him up. Optimus help me also get up from where we sat a moment ago.

"Well, what do you think being human means. That's what we do. We make mistakes. And sometimes out of those mistakes come the most amazing things" Cade said as he looked over at Tessa.

"When I fixed you, it was for a reward. That was it. That was why. For money. And it was me making a mistake. Without it, you wouldn't be here. So even if you got no faith in us, I'm asking you to do what I do. I'm asking you to look at all the junk and see the treasure. You gotta have faith, Prime, in who we can be" Cade said. I smile at his words then look at Optimus who turn to me then turn his gaze to Orion as Cade spoke. Once Cade finished his speech Optimus turned to him and let out a defeated whirl.

"We are almost to the Seed, get ready!" Drift loud voice rang through the speaker waking up Orion.

"What's going on" he asked as he rubs his tired eyes.

"We're retrieving Joshua Joyce" Ironhide replied with a groan.

"You mean Baldy" Orion asked making us all laugh.

"Yes, Orion Baldy" I replied.

"He has the Seed. In order to get the Seed, we need Joshua" Ratchet explained.

We all then gather on the exit of the ship. The hatch began opening up and there stood Joshua on the roof of a building.

"Joshua!" Cade yelled once he saw him.

"Hey, Baldy!" Hound said causing Orion to giggle.

"Hey, it's me! Hey!" Joshua said.

"Bring it over now! Let's go!" Cade yelled. Joshua did as told and walk over with the Seed which was in a bag.

"Hurry up, run! Hurry! Come on!" Cade yelled.

"Let's go! Move it!" Hound order.

"Guys! Come on! Give it to me now!" Cade said.

"Looks like we might have company" Hound said.

Right after Hound's warning, the ship was hit.

"We're hit! We're hit!" Hound yelled over and over.

Him along with Bee, Jazz, and the three humans. Also, Ratchet and Ironhide because they just stood there until we got hit and they stumbled back and fell out the ship.

"Mommy! Daddy!" I hear my sweet baby boy yelled in terror as we were all thrown around like soccer balls. I tried to reach for him only to be thrown elsewhere. Optimus did the same.

"Orion!" Optimus yelled.

I then saw Orion being thrown into a spike trap on the ship. My optics wide.

"ORION!" I yelled in horror. But then before he could hit the trap I see Optimus servo wrapped around our sparkling bringing him to his chest for security.

Then after so many bouncing around for a few long seconds if finally stopped. I groan in pain then quickly got up and ran to my mate.

"Optimus are you okay. How about Orion" I asked.

"I'm fine dear as well as our sparkling life" Optimus said as he showed me Orion who was still on his servo with small tears falling from his eyes.

"Oh, my baby. I thought I was about to lose you" I said as I hug not just Orion bug Optimus. Orion smiles and snuggles himself to my neck cables.

"Ugh, sorry boss. I tried to steady it best I could" Crosshairs said.

"Are you three alright" Drift asked.

"Yes Drift thanks for asking" I said.

Optimus then help me up from my kneeling position and put Orion back on his shoulder. We then got out of the spacecraft.

"I hope Grimlock is okay" I heard Orion said. Both Optimus and I turn to him and were about to question him but then we got a comm-link from Hound.

":: Optimus, what are my orders with these humans. Can I squish the bald guy::" Hound asked.

"They're in trouble" Optimus said.

"Nah! This isn't our fight! I'm done being an underdog. Underdogs suck! I say they get what they deserve. What's the play, Prime" Crosshairs asked.

"It's time for reinforcements" Optimus said as he walks back to the ship. I followed behind wanting to know what he means by reinforcements.

"Recognize one of your Knights" Optimus said as he approaches a group of swords. He grips a sword with both servos and pulls. Groaning with effort his arm transforms to give him more of a chance. Finally, the sword is yanked from the spot causing me and Orion to grin. He then raises the sword up. I walk over and raise my servo to one of the sword handles that was white with black. I put it out after two tried.

"Mommy and Daddy getting cool weapons but not me. Not fair" Orion complain with a cute whining face making us giggle.

I then pick Orion from Optimus shoulder and hand him my ring. He looks excited and jumps happily when the ring turns to a smaller replica of my and Optimus swords.

"Remember only use it when needed okay" I asked.

"Okay, Mommy" Orion said as the sword turn back to a ring and he put it on his small finger.

I then watch as Optimus runs off slashing through a cage door freeing whoever bot was inside. Optimus then says something in a different language but I knew what he had said.

"The legend exists" Optimus said.

I then saw Orion look at the bot and smile.

"Told you he was going to free you all" Orion said making the bot inside roar in happiness or anger. I couldn't tell which but I knew it was one of those two. Optimus then continues to set the rest free while I put my sword on my back as I began to think what did my mate has in mind for this bots.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.2K 1.3K 33
Shelby been on her own for quite sometime. Just her Cybertronian partner for company. Her and her partners past hasn't been a good one. They have gon...
143K 3.4K 41
I use to be an Autobot but not anymore. Now I'm a Decepticon. I didn't have the best childhood of all. My Carrier die by an unknown disease when I w...
25.1K 521 12
Before the discovery of Megatron by Sam Witwichy's Grandfather. The Government already had a cybertronian under their belt, or so they thought. Lock...
6.6K 227 12
Tale of two sparkmates that wish to be together, however, their lineage and war that is raging across their kind keep them from being together. Lines...