Deprived

By Shifting2wolf

Pale, inhumanly fast, unparalleled reflexes and even better senses, Vampires were well known in the supernatu... More

Prologue
Chapter 1 - Business as usual
Chapter 2 - Wandering eyes
Chapter 3 - Meant to be
Chapter 4 - Crack
Chapter 5 - All is lost
Chapter 6 - A new reality
Chapter 7 - Worst nightmare
Chapter 8 - The search
Chapter 9 - Bleed it out
Chapter 10 - Queen Bee
Chapter 12 - A sign
Chapter 13 - Addiction
Chapter 14 - Release
Chapter 15 - Agony
Chapter 16 - Empty
Chapter 17 - Defiled
Chapter 18 - A Message
Chapter 19 - Vengeance
Chapter 20 - A Dryad's warning
Chapter 21 - Voices and Whispers
Chapter 22 - When one life ends...
Chapter 23 - ... a new one begins.
Chapter 24 - Awkward introductions
Chapter 25 - Recovery
Chapter 26 - True Family
Chapter 27 - Eternal Scars
Chapter 28 - Possible allies
Chapter 29 - An Improba's debt
Chapter 30 - The plan
Chapter 31 - Sanctuary
Chapter 32 - "It's not my fault..."
Chapter 33 - Monsters
Chapter 34 - Slow and steady
Chapter 35 - Progress
Chapter 36 - A new beginning
Chapter 37 - Sylvar
Chapter 38 - Bonding
Chapter 39 - Blood's Calling
Chapter 40 - Rules and Reminders
Chapter 41 - Understanding
Chapter 42 - Truce
Chapter 43 - Safety
Chapter 44 - Medicine
Chapter 45 - Okay
Chapter 46 - A step
Chapter 47 - Sugar and Spice
Chapter 48 - Memories
Chapter 49 - Knowledge
Chapter 50 - Contribution
Chapter 51 - Touch
Chapter 52 - Progress
Chapter 53 - Family

Chapter 11 - Mine

11.4K 737 54
By Shifting2wolf

Goosebumps littered Jesse's bare skin as he laid in bed, eyes staring at the wall ahead. Behind him, Draco was stroking his skin, amused by the amount of disgust and fear that rolled off of the pixie whenever he was touched.

The improba had kept him occupied throughout the day and night, barely giving Jesse any moment of respite. Robbie had been in the room twice already, when Draco took it too far and Jesse had to be healed.

But no matter how badly Jesse wanted to move away, he couldn't. Not because Draco was physically restraining him but simply because he knew that any wrong move would end up with Draco showing Jesse just where he belonged.

Underneath the vampire, preferably screaming in agony.

He cringed when hot breath fanned over his throat before Draco's fangs sank in without remorse. The vampire drank quickly, making small sounds of delight with each gulp of blood he took from Jesse. The sound of the trapdoor opening made Draco yank back with a snarl, blood dripping from his lips.

"What do you want?!" He barked out at the man that came down the stairs. Jesse barely glanced at him, recognizing him as one of the Improba who had already forced themselves multiple times on Jesse.

"Apologies Draco but one of our clients are insisting on having your pet for the night and will pay double." Draco scowled, sitting up in bed while using his thumb to wipe away any excess blood before sucking it clean.

"Who?"

"Eldo."

Jesse cringed at the idea. The sadistic vampire loved to choke him to near death and had been one of his regulars, becoming more and more aggressive after each rut. Worse was that the man seemed to be unable to stop from draining Jesse of every drop of blood in his body.

The last time Eldo had him, he would've died if it wasn't for Robbie going out of his way to alert Draco of the danger. The improba had yanked Eldo off of Jesse and allowed Robbie to heal the pixie before they both left the room, allowing Eldo to continue where he left off.

Beside him, Draco barked out a laugh while pushing himself out of the bed, yanking on a pair of pants. "Eldo doesn't have any more money left. He already loaned a great deal from his parents to deal with his habits. He can't afford my pet."

The other improba nodded, sending Jesse a hungry look before making his way up the stairs. Jesse slowly pushed himself out of bed, disgust and hatred burning in his stomach with bile threatening to spill from his lips.

"Get showered, dressed and head to the Feeders. Your allure is making our clients even more generous with their coin than normal." Draco smirked before kicking Jesse towards the door as the pixie passed.

He yelped before quickly scurrying up the stairs and headed for the showers. Jesse longed for the hot water, eager to wash away Draco's touch and filth. The showers were nearly empty, a few girls washing up in the corner.

They shot him a wary glance and a hesitant smile before minding their own business, especially when they noticed all the markings on his body. Draco hadn't held back at all, most likely angered by Serena's actions and hatred towards Jesse.

Jesse blinked as he realized he hadn't seen her after she was dragged off by the Twins. Neither had he sensed their dark and twisted presence in his surroundings. His stomach churned as all the possibilities of what could've happened played through his mind before he shook his head.

He couldn't wonder what had happened to her. It would only make him more nervous and fearful than he was. Scrubbing his skin until it gleamed pink and burned slightly, he went to the small pile of clothes in the drawers and got dressed.

Tension filled his body as he started towards the Feeders, the area where nothing sexual was allowed to happen, but where all the vampires came to drink of a Deprived.

Draco obviously knew what he was doing because the second Jesse walked in the room, several hungry eyes leered at him. Normally the Deprived would be seated at the bar as if they were a beverage and any vampire present could bid for their blood to drink for a certain amount of time.

Jesse blinked as he already saw one of the improba smirk, grabbing him by the hair and dragged him to one of the nearby tables. The group of vampires that were seated there smirked, not even waiting for the improba to let go of Jesse before they sank their fangs in him.

He cringed, feeling dizzy almost instantaneously as the blood was drawn rapidly from his body. Pain throbbed from his throat, wrist and side as the vampires snarled, the addictive blood spurring on their bloodlust as they yanked Jesse closer.

It wasn't too long before he started to feel light-headed, the improba behind him clearing his throat to signal the vampires that their time was over. They all groaned in dismay, snapping and hissing at one another as they reluctantly let him go.

Barely aware of his surroundings, Jesse was dropped into a seat, a glass of accelerant pressed at his lips before he was forced to chug the vile liquid down. It would stimulate his bone marrow to produce more components required to recuperate his blood.

It still needed a few minutes to work, giving Jesse some peace. Already he could tell several vampires that leered in his direction, nearly foaming at the mouth to drink his blood. He shivered and looked away, glancing at the other slaves that were down there.

Some of the vampires were gentle in their feeding, only wanting a taste of the forbidden fruit. But most of them didn't care what they did to the person they fed from. Improba guards where positioned in the room, feeding off of the Feeders' pain while keeping an eye out on the clients.

The Allure was so strong it would become addictive rather quickly, increasing the hunger of the vampires until they nearly became mad, needing their fix daily.

Jesse sighed, rubbing over his sore throat and allowed himself to dream of a different reality. Maybe one of those gentle vampires would take pity on him and try to bail him out? As soon as they were out of this place, Jesse could use his powers again and escape...

He nearly flinched at the thought and glanced through the room, as if worried someone could read his mind. Escape was not an option, like Draco had told him time and time again. If someone even dared to think of escape, even if they managed, Draco would drag them back and have them beg for mercy.

A sudden tap on the shoulder made him freeze before looking up. Jesse could barely repress a sigh of relief when he spotted one of the gentler vampires requesting a feed. All the man wanted was to hold the pixie close as he fed.

He even gently moved Jesse's hair out of the way before sinking his fangs in his bared flesh. The oddness of the situation, of being gently held while drained made Jesse weep softly. All it served to do, was to bring memories of James.

His mate had only fed from him once when he had been extremely thirsty. Jesse closed his eyes on a silent sob, as he could imagine the fingers tracing his spine to be James'. His heart clenched in pain as longing sank heavily in his bones.

He needed James. He needed his mate to hold him and never let go.

But how can you be held by the dead?

Jesse instinctively knew that, even though the vampire in question didn't mean to, this was exactly why the improba even let these gentle souls feed from the Deprived. It wasn't because they were paying customers, no.

It was because their gentle treatment would cause an unbelievable agony in the Deprived, who would long for their mates. When the vampire thanked him for the feed, Jesse stepped back on wobbling knees and robotically made his way back to the counter, drinking the accelerant without thought.

A gentle feeding always left him shaken up and judging by the glowing eyes of the Improba present, they were eagerly feeding on his agony. He almost felt like a husk, a shell drained from everything it once was.

Swallowing heavily, he put his empty glass down, creating a small tapping sound that drew the barman's attention. He cast Jesse a silent look, glancing from the pixie to the glass before giving him a regular drink.

Jesse almost thanked the man for his generosity but knew to keep silent; he knew they both would get in trouble if the improba noticed Jesse drinking anything else but accelerant.

So he quietly drank the water provided, sighing as it soothed his dry mouth. Even with the small gulp of liquid, his tongue still felt too big for his mouth, lips cracked and throat aching.

Fingers dug into his shoulder, making him yelp in pain before his head was yanked back. Jesse paled, expecting one of the improba to stand behind him to punish him. Yet his heartrate escalated to dangerous speeds, fear spilling in his veins when he noticed Eldo's crazed eyes glaring down at him.

Opening his mouth to cry out to the Improba's, he could only toss his head back in silent agony as Eldo's fangs sank in his skin before his muscular arms wrapped tightly around the pixie's waist.

Suddenly the air around them seemed to thicken, become constricting as all the oxygen was pressed out of Jesse's lungs. His eyes bulged as he tried to scratch at Eldo, trying to pry himself loose.

The sounds of the tavern warped as their surroundings blackened and then silence followed. He was dropped to the dusty floor after a few heart-stopping seconds, left to gasp for air before he turned to look at Eldo.

And then he froze, slowly starting to shake as he took in his surroundings. He was no longer in the tavern and he suspected he wasn't anywhere near his prison. He was somewhere in a wooden shack, the wind whistling eerily as it rattled the shutters harshly. Somehow....someway, Eldo had teleported them to a shack in the wilderness, caught in the middle of a blizzard.

And in the center of the storm stood the crazed vampire, smirking down at Jesse in delight.

"I've got you all to myself now, you little cunt. No more payments, no more waiting. I can do whatever I want with you." Eldo sneered, taking his time to stalk towards Jesse, seemingly delighted in his fear.

"This time, nobody will stop me."

Jesse didn't respond to the silent threat as he watched fearfully, waiting for Eldo to pounce.

All he could do, was scream.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3M 84.5K 48
"What are you doing here?" I gulped at the hoarse voice. Instead of replying, I stared at Maria's corpse lying on the floor. "You smell so sweet." I...
67.8K 1.5K 134
Spike, Buffy, Willow, Xander, Tara, Anya preferences and lots of imagines (mostly Spike tbh). Imagines include all the above + Faith, Dark Willow an...
3.2K 187 8
A girl from our world dies and wakes up in Caroline's body before episode 1 of the Vampire diaries will she save her favorite characters or will she...
143K 5.4K 68
𝐒𝐔𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐍𝐀𝐓𝐔𝐑𝐀𝐋 π‘π‘πžπš, 𝐚 seventeen-year-old girl, her mom, and her fifteen-year-old brother π‘πšπŸπž moves to a new home 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭...