After The Storm *Kakashi Hat...

Oleh YokiLoki

Yokina Washi is forced to become a criminal in order to survive the harsh world of the ninja. Once she decide... Lebih Banyak

Character Description - Yoki Washi
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Epilogue

Chapter 28

3.2K 124 26
Oleh YokiLoki

I remain sitting, my forehead pressed to his for a few moments. His body already beginning to go cold, and his eyes shut in an eternal sleep. 

Kakashi. 

Kakashi is dead. 

I turn and find two ninja fending off one of the Peins. Anger flares inside my chest and I let out an animalistic growl. 

With out a word I reach into my demon chakra and wings sprout from my back.

With the training the past few years, I've managed to increase the amount of energy I can use from my demon. Hence, the transformation doesn't stop there. 

My nails grow and my vision sharpens. My hair increases in length and branches out into shimmering golden feathers. I summon my most powerful eagle: a giant bald eagle about the size of a sky scraper. 

"Kill," I breathe out. 

It imediately beats its wings, they cause a thundering of noise, and I shield Kakashi with my own wings as my summoning finally takes air, leaving behind a stormy dust cloud. 

It grabs the Pein and brings him high up into the air. Pein stabs at its foot, but the tough, thick skin of the eagle doesn't break. 

It tries to use its abilites against my eagle, but I don't give it a chance to escape. 

With swift movements I claw at Pein, ripping out each earing, one by one and increasing the amount of 'pain' that pein feels, then finally ripping his eyes and throat out with my own bare hands.

(A/N can the six paths of pein feel pain??? Let's say he does...)

Within a few moments the Pein is defeated. I land on the ground and my summoning transports away. 

My hands tremble still as I land in front of Kakashi. 

His body has not moved. 

The two ninja that had been fighting Pein before come to stand next to me. 

"You are Yokina Washi, correct?" the older one asks after a while. 

I glance up and then look back at my lifeless Kakashi, "Yes, that's me," I reply in a voice just above a whisper. 

"It's good to finally meet you... I'm glad to find that the rumors are true," he says in a soft yet hearty,  kind voice, "I'm sorry for your loss," he ends in a sorrowful tone, as he and, I'm assuming his son, step back. 

I pull apart the rubble after a few moments, and gingerly take Kakashi from the pile. I slowly bring him to the ground and rest his head softly on the dirt ground. I take his hand in mine and brush away a few strands of hair from his closed eyes. 

I kneel beside him and rest my head against his chest. Somewhere in the background I hear the two ninja leave to battle elsewhere. Silence fills the clearing as I remain frozen. 

"I didn't get to tell you Kakashi," I whisper, "You and you're ways of always spiting me. Couldn't you have been late one last time?" 

Tears pool onto his chest as I can't hold back the waterfalls anymore. I gasp for breathe as I continue to heave with sobs. I don't know how long I cry, but my throat feels raw after a while, and my eyes feel utterly swollen and red... and yet I don't cease in my weeping. 

"I love you, you fucking stupid spiky-haired, lazy ass, pervy--"

The noise of a spluttering cough echoes around the silent clearing. My breathe catches in my throat and my heart seems to skip a beat. My eyes gaze at his pale features, yet there is no further movement. I continue staring, waiting for an indication that I hadn't been imagining the noise; an indication that he was alive. 

His chest heaves and he curls in slightly as he coughs loudly and roughly. 

"Were you saying something?" his raspy, dry voice asks me as his onyx eye flutters open. 

"...K-Kakashi?" I whisper. 

He meets my eyes, they seem distant and clouded, but soon focus in on my face, "The one and only," he chuckles. 

Now I become a mess of tears and mumblings of "I love you" and "You stupid bastard" and "Don't leave me ever again" and "You fucking asshole".

I'm hugging him around the neck and crying into his shoulder. His arms are wrapped around my waist after he pushes himself to a sitting position. 

"I thought you were dead," I whisper, my tears finally ebbing to a slow trickle. 

"I thought I was too," he replies, smiling under his mask. 

I pull down his mask and kiss him softly and passionately, putting all of the feeling I've had for the past years into it. 

Pulling away, I stare into his eye for a while, before my gaze travels to the blood caked on his forehead, "Holy shit! We have to get you to a hospital!" I yell, clammering to my feet in a hurry. 

He chuckles and then winces as I ease him up. 

"Sorry!" I yelp. 

"Fine... It's fine," he replies with a small smile. 

I sling his arm over my shoulder and walk slowly out of the clearing. 

"Kakashi..." I start, as we walk at a snail's pace down the roads. 

They're filled with people crying in happiness as their loved ones somehow return to life. 

"Hm?" he answers somewhat tiredly, waiting for me speak. 

"Thank you," I whisper, glancing up at him before concentrating back to the road before me, and trying to prevent us both from falling to the ground. 

"For what?" he asks in a surprised tone. 

"For clearing my name and putting up with me, even after all of this shit," I answer, grinning. 

"There's no need to thank me for that... what kind of boyfriend would I be if I didn't do that much?" he asks teasingly. 

"I'm serious Kakashi, thank you," I tell him in a quiet voice. 

He pauses in conversation, gazing down at me, surprised by my solemn behavior, "You're welcome Yokina," he answers. 

Silence engulfs us as we continue to walk. 

"By the way... when did you get such a bad mouth?" he chuckles out breaking the growing silence.

I smile up at him, "Let's just say, living with an immortal asshole of a man kind of gets to you." 

He laughs and nods, attempting to understand meaning. 

We reach the hospital only a moment later and walk in to a bustling and completely packed room. 

A pinkette dashes up to us, "Kakashi-sensei!" she yells out worriedly. 

My eyes widen as I realize that this young woman is... Sakura.... 

"Wow I feel old," I whisper under my breathe. 

"Tell me about it," Kakashi replies. 

Sakura's eyes turn to me and she moves to pull out a kunai at seeing my cloak, but then stops as realization crosses her features. 

"Yokina-san?" she asks. 

"Yup, its me Sakura," I reply grinning. 

She smiles, "I'd hug you right now if you weren't holding this lazy oaf," she giggles out, her eyes shining slightly with tears. 

"Hey! I'm right here," Kakashi says somewhere in the background. 

I"m laughing now and I give her a one armed hug. 

Then her face falls slightly, "Sorry guys... but, the hospital is full right now... if you could wait outside, we'll have an opening in a bit... nothing urgent right?" she explains, then asks Kakashi. 

He shakes his head 'no'.

"Good, I'll be out soon to get you a spot," then she dashes away, off to help some other poor injured human. 

I lead him outside and onto a bench. The atmosphere is surprisingly peacful as we sit in silence. The air is less filled with tension, and more filled with the happy cacaphony of voices chattering away about building plans and recovery organizing. 

"Your village truly is something," I murmur to myself. 

"Our village," he corrects, giving me a small grin. 

My gaze falls to the ground and my smile fades, "Kakashi... even with most of the Akatsuki dead... they're not going to let me stay here," I tell him, "They'll always be after me."

"And?" he asks me, raising an eyebrow. 

My eyes begin to water again, and I almost curse myself for being such a crybaby today. I pause before mustering up the strength to tell him my thoughts. 

"I once thought that when I first came to this village... I'd reached the calm after the storm; an end to my worrying, pain, and fear. But, now, I see that... there truly never is an "after". No matter how many enemies fall... there's always more.. looking to kidnap me, use my power, kill me even... There is never an end to my storm," I whisper, hoping he understands now why I can't stay. 

He leans in and cups a hand on my cheek, moving my face to the side, and tilting up my chin with his hand, he gazes into my eyes for a few moments before leaning in, our foreheads and noses touching. 

"Then I'll just have to brave that storm with you." 

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

47.1K 1.4K 23
REWRIGHTING 2021 ( KakashixReader) You grew up in the Uchiha Compound. You were a warm independent loving type of person. You and Itachi did everyt...
36.9K 890 20
In the city of Kohana there are two neighbors who barley exchange words Kakashi Hatake and Obito Uchiha but for some reason they keep on running into...
363K 14.1K 80
(Y/n) (L/n), once a ordinary girl, living her life in the city of Queens, New York, will soon, and literally, get hit with a life altering expiernce...
15.2K 280 40
After years of being on the road training with Master Jiraiya, Meilani finally returns home to her adoptive brother in the Hidden Leaf. With her, she...