Living With Vampires

By amanda_wong_jm

An 18 year old girl who's moved to a house that her dad had gotten for her, unexpectedly discovered vampires... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chaper 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Bonus chapter

Chapter 12

2.8K 123 18
By amanda_wong_jm

"Welcome to-"

"Hi, my name is Emily and I would like to have a Cappuccino, please"

"One Cappuccino coming right up for Emily!"

We are now at Starbucks for a break after what just happened at the gym.

"And what would you like, young man?"

"I'll pa-"

"What he meant was coffee" I cutted him off.

"Okay, and what's your name?"

"His name is Jason"

"One coffee for Jason!"

"Why did you say that?" he whispered to me.

"Because you gotta learn how to eat human food. I'm sure the boys are doing it" I smiled.

"And why should I?"

"Because blood isn't good news for humans. Plus, my dad did too. Why can't you?"

"Fine" he sighed.

We went to find our seats then waited for our drinks.

"One Cappuccino and coffee for the couple!"

Wait, were they talking about us?

"Hopefully not" Jason said.

"Emily? Jason? Your drinks are here!"

"Looks like it's ours" Jason sighed.

We got out of our table and went to grab our drinks.

"We aren't a couple" Jason said.

"Yeah" I continued.

"Oh, really? I thought you guys were. You look like one" she said, sounding sad and embarrass at the same time.

"Anyways, enjoy your drinks guys" she said while winking at us. I turned to look at Jason and he was blushing like mad while he gulped loudly.

Then we went back to our seats and sat down, facing each other. I can see that Jason is shy.

"Stop staring at me!"

"Okay, fine. I won't. Just… just try your coffee" I admit.

He look down at his coffee then slowly pit his mouth into the straw then he slowly sip the coffee.

"So? How is it?" I asked curiously.

"Hmm, this is actually not bad!" he smiled then drink it.

"Good, now hurry. I wanna go home ASAP"

---------------------------------------

We arrived home safely in minutes without any traffic. I opened the door and ran up to my room and got changed. Then I went back down.

"Where are the guys?" I asked.

"Dunno, maybe at the club or something" Jason shrugged.

Well that was just suspicious. Meh.

Jason's POV

Okay, the boys are actually at the club for real but I'm pretty sure that Emily wouldn't wanna go there anymore.

I just wanna spend more time with her after all these years. But she just seems like she didn't by it.

"Why don't we just go to the mall and hangout? Since we don't even have anything to do"

"Sure, I guess why not"

Yes. My plan is actually working! She just have no clue that I'm going out with her on a secret date.

She's so cute when she's innocent.

Wait,

What am I saying?

Cut it out Jason!

Focus dude!

I smiled widely which might be creepy for her but it's just because she don't know how excited I am on the inside.

We went to my car and drove to the mall. In no time, we found a great parking spot.

It must be a sign to tell me that it's gonna be my luckiest day! I can't wait!

Chill Jason.

Chill.

I quickly parked and got out of the car and opened her door for her just like any gentlemen would do. She was at first confused then she just shrugged her shoulders.

"Thanks, I guess" she said the last two words in a lower tone. She must seem really bothered.

Why can't you just tell her man?

I'm afraid she might say no.

Oh, right.

I'm such a coward.

We went to a restaurant for lunch and we sat down at the corner just for two people which is perfect.

She still seem confused but I couldn't blame her. She's just too innocent and clueless sometimes. The same old Emily.

I could still remember the day we met. It was when we were in 2nd grade on the first day of school, I was in the front row together with her but we just haven't met that time.

I heard her shouting "Give me back my pencil!" to this guy named Edward. He's kinda a bully in 4th grade but that was when 2 years later, we figured out.

He was holding the pencil and lifting it high as he can. Emily was trying to reach it but she was too small so she can't. Cute little Emily.

I on the other hand, defended her by grabbing the pencil from Edward's hand unexpectedly then told him to stop. He gave up then left her and me alone.

I asked her if she's okay then without answering she hugged me as a thank you and we both became best friends forever.

Until she grew older and smarter in 7th grade. Her dad told me to get far from her because she doesn't know that I'm a vampire. It's too dangerous at that time.

So he help me to transfer to a vampire school but I lied and told her that I'll be leaving the country. I'm afraid that she might look for me someday unexpectedly.

But even though I lied, we still found each other again. I feel like it's a sign of our future.

"What would you like to eat?" A waitress was asking me.

"Oh um, I would like to have chicken, make it spicy please"

"Okay, coming right up. What about you?" she faced Emily.

Emily's POV

We are now at a restaurant and I'm being asked by a not so nice waitress because she wasn't so nice to me and super nice to Jason in a sexy way.

Isn't that just not allowed?

"What would you like?" She said while rolling her filthy eyes. And I could see her whispering to herself something about me.

"She's such a bitch, why does she have to be with this hottie" she whispered to herself.

I gasped that make her look back to me. "Oh, I would like to have the steak please" I said, sweetly.

"Oh, sure!" she said, sarcastically.

Then she grabbed Jason's menu while showing her boobs in front of him hike reaching it. Her boobs and Jason's face are like just few centimetres away. Then she faced me and snatched my menu which gave a large sound.

I don't know where it come from but I didn't care at first.

"Um, Emily? You got a little something there" Jason said, sounding worried and scared to.

I touched were he was pointing and felt something wet on my cheek. I looked at my finger to see what it was and saw blood on it. I gasped then rushed to the girls' bathroom.

I went to look at the mirror and saw a cut on my cheek. It must be from the sound of paper cut! I freaked.

But why didn't I feel it at first? I grabbed a pack of tissue from my bag and wiped the cut on the cheek than went back to the table showing Jason the blood stain on the tissue.

"I knew that girl was a witch!"

"Maybe it's just an accident" he said.

"Accident? She was so mean to me and I could literally heard her whispering cruel stuffs about me"

"But-"

"And she was sexually showing you her boobs" I said and he sigh.

"Here you go!" the witchy waitress was back while holding our food.

"One for you!" she said sweetly to Jason.

"And one for…you" she said the last one while rolling her eyes.

I rolled mine too getting much more annoyed.

"Um, do you have a plaster?" Jason asked her and she smiled at him.

"Yes!" She said, sounding happy.

She went to grab it but out of my expectations she grabbed a first aid kit.

He asked for a plaster and you gave her a first aid kit.

Like, what on earth?

"Where is it? I'll do it for you? Is it on your back? Open your shirt!" She demanded sweetly.

Okay, she's really sexually imagining him naked. Ewww. No wonder she's so happy.

"No, it's actually on her cheek" Jason said which turned her smile upside down.

She slam the kit on the table which made our food fly. So as the other people looking at us.

She's gone mad.

"Here" she said, while throwing the plaster to me.

That's it.

I stood up and gave her a smack on the face real hard with a loud sound.

Everyone was surprised, so as Jason. She turn to look at me and felt her cheek.

"Why did you do that?"

"For you doing a horrible job and giving me a paper cut and snatching my menu, rolling eyes at me, saying cruel stuff about me, sexually showing my friend your filthy boobs, throwing me the plaster rudely and running our food by slamming the first aid kit on the table!" I said the last reason while pointing at our table.

"So, it's your fault for making me d those to you! And that hottie!"

"No, it's your fault for doing a bad service!"

"Whatever, but all I know that your friend is mine!"

I looked around and grab an empty dirty plate and rub it on her face which ruined her make up but I'm telling you that her make up is real thick which is too much for beauty.

No wonder she looks so awful.

"What have you done to my make u-"

"That's enough ladies" a guy said.

"Mr. Manager! Do you see what this bitch did to me?" The waitress said.

"Mr-"

"Give me the plate" the manager cut me off.

I handed him the plate and he rubbed it onto the waitress's face.

"Mr. Manager!" She cried.

"No more Mr. Manager me. Now get out after you've returned your uniform because you're fired!"

"Urgh!" She ran away.

"As for you, young lady. Now I know why I should fire her. And she deserves that. So why don't we have free meals for today as a thank you for your bravery"

Everyone cheered.

Yay, free meals.

Jason's POV

I see my girl being rewarded by the manager for the bravest act I've ever seen. She's the boss.

She went back to sit in front of me and I congratulate her for her amazing act and standing up for the people who have been cruelly treated by her.

I see a lot of people saying thank you to her and giving her their blessings. I feel like she's my soulmate all these times.

I feel like I am starting to have feelings for her. Hopefully she'll know it sooner or later.

~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~

Thanks guys for reading Chapter 12!

I know that Jason's POV may kinda need a little more effort but whatever. Anyways, see you guys in the next chapter of 'Living with vampires'.

Byeeeeee!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.7K 482 49
Vampires are extremely sexual creatures. Agnes is about to turn 18. The time has come to find her mate. As The Vampire Princess, she needs to be mark...
2.1K 83 40
🌗 A decade ago, a blood war took place emerged from the taboos of young Romeo and Juliet; a vampire and a mortal. As the tragedy goes, tog...
230K 10.2K 44
Werewolves and Vampires is the story of, you guessed it, werewolves and vampires. Lila Silver had been a pretty normal girl until her sixteenth birth...
183K 5.5K 12
WARNING: Mature contents! If you are below 18 years old please do find another book. Some readers might find some scenes sensitive. This book include...