Dirty Laundry

By _MinnieBracey

Let's do this Dirty Laundry .... More

First Time
Seeing You Again
His Treat
The W
Studio
Projects
What's Happening
Promise
Jarron & Friends
Drunk
Natalie and Kairi
Millie
Dinner
What Kind of Friend Are You
Suprise Suprise
Jarron....Again
Like Old Times
Gender Reveal
James
Company
Let's Help Eachother
Sapphire Gentlemen's Club
Marriage & Photoshoots
Torn Between The Two
It's All Over
Best Life
Long Time No See
Scared
Parent Trap
Collect Call
I'm....
I Do
Honeymoon
Horror
Mrs. East
C
"Happy" Ending

Daddy's Home

11K 342 133
By _MinnieBracey

When I got to Dave's house, I cleaned up the whole house and started to wash the sheets and clothes. I let Tammy Rivera's new album play on the speaker as I drank my wine and cleaned. I just couldn't take my mind off Jarron, he's perfect. And he is the kind of guy I want, but Dave has been good to me lately and he hates Jarron. I'm not even suppose to be around him.

I decided to start dinner as well so it could be nice and ready when Dave gets back, I made steak with mashed potato's and broccoli. Then for dessert, I made his favorite- chocolate cake. I took a quick shower and washed all my makeup off my face then got dressed in my purple laced lingerie and my silk, short purple robe. I put my wavy hair in a ponytail and applied some clear lipgloss.

Soon enough, I heard the door open and close. I flashed a smile and ran out of the room and onto Dave. He dropped his bag and hugged me back, I kissed him deeply. "Damn you look good." He said.

"So do you." I said admiring his all read and his braids. "I've missed you."

"I missed you to babygirl." He let me go, "Smells good in here what you cooking for me baby?"

"Your plate is in the microwave." I smiled. I went over into the kitchen and grabbed his plate, I sat it on the table and poured him some wine as well. He sat down and said a prayer, then started to eat.

"Why you ain't eatin?" He asked.

"I'm not hungry, I cooked for you." I told him. I stared at him for a moment, "What happened?"

He looked at me and sighed, "Some dumb shit."

"You keep saying that." I said rolling my eyes, "Tell me what happened."

"We was at the club." He started, "Minding our own damn business and shit, and then some niggas we had problems with befo' was in thea. So-"

"Why did y'all have problems before?" I asked cutting him off.

He looked at me, "They was selling on our block." He said. "And don't cut me off again. Anyway, dem niggas kept staring in our section so we like the fuck y'all lookin' at, and they pulled out they choppas so we pulled out ours." He shrugged. "Them niggas ain't even got no aim shooting at strippers & shit." He laughed.

I sighed deeply. "Dave you don't need to be caught up in stuff like that." I said. "Especially because it's so stupid."

"They crew stared it so mine gone finish it." He said eating some broccoli. "Period." He looked at me up and down," Now what you been doin' while I been gone?"

"Nothing really." I said, "Kairi and I hung out the other day."

"Word? Where y'all go?"

"Get some ice cream, watch a movie, we had fun." I said.

He nodded. "Anything else."

I wasn't sure if I should tell him about Jarron, he had just got here and I don't want him to be upset. "Yeah." I lied, "I've been here waiting on you."

"Well I'm here now." He said, he stood up and drank some more of his wine. He looked around, I didn't even notice my Tammy Rivera album was still playing. "I like this song." He said. "I wanna fuck you to it." 

the next morning

"Morgan. Wake yo' ass up." I opened one eye and seen Dave hovering over me. "Let's go."

"Where?" I croaked.

"I wanna go get my daughter and go out." He said, "And I want you to come."

I sat up, he was slipping on a shirt. "Okay." I got out of bed and groaned loudly because of the pain in my legs.

He looked at me, "You straight?" I nodded and limped into the bathroom, I heard him laugh. "Damn babygirl last night got you like that?"

I grabbed my toothbrush and toothpaste, "Shut up." I said before brushing my teeth.

He walked into the bathroom and grabbed my waist then started kissing my neck. "What you wanna do today?"

"Whatever you want to do."

He smacked my butt then walked out the bathroom, after about an hour I had showered, did my makeup and hair, and picked out my outfit.

We got into his truck and he drove to get Kairi, she immediately ran up to the car with a bright smile. He got out the car and picked her up, "Hey baby." He said kissing her all over.

"Hi daddy!" She said happily. He put her in her car seat and we drove to the mall. We went inside Gucci and I bought a cute purse with matching shoes, and Dave bought a sweater. After that we went inside Sake Fifth and Dave said on the couch with Kairi.

I looked at him, "Why aren't you shopping?" I asked.

"Imma let you go ahead. Pick out some shit you want and let me know when you ready."

I found three shirts, two pair of shoes, some dresses, and some really cute sunglasses. Dave paid for it all and we went to the food court. We all ate and then shopped a little more, after that we went to the Aquarium and Kairi was having the time of her life. She was so amazed by everything she seen.

"Morgan? Yo that's you?"

I turned around and seen Christian. "Hey! You work here?" I asked.

He nodded. "Got hired yesterday and they started me today." He looked at Dave and Kairi, Dave was looking back at him with a mean face expression. "Oh shit my bad you having family time." He laughed.

"Yeah She is." Dave said, "Who the fuck is you?"

"Dave this is Christian." I said quickly, I looked at him. "Asia's little friend." I said clearly.

He nodded. "Oh what up."

"What's good." Christian said, he looked back at me. "Well imma let you go." He said, "And I'll tell Jarron I seen you."

I said okay and turned back around hoping Dave didn't hear him, "Who?" He asked.

I looked at him. "Huh?"

"He gone tell who he seen you?"

Kairi tugged on Dave's joggers and pointed to the sharks. "Sharks!" She said, "Daddy, sharks!"

He picked her up. "Yeah sharks. Let's go see."

*

Around 7pm we got back home, Kairi was drained and was sleeping on Dave's shoulder. I immediately took my heels off went into the bedroom. Dave followed me and laid Kairi in the bed and tucked her in.

"Wanna watch a movie?" He asked.

"Sure just let me get out these clothes."

I stripped out my clothes and put on a sports bra and some leggings and put on my white silk robe. I put my hair in a high bun and washed my makeup off before going into the living room and sitting on the couch with Dave. He was flipping through Netflix trying to find a movie.

"Want me to make some popcorn?" I asked. "Or anything else? You hungry?"

He shook his head no. "I just wanna lay wit you." He pulled me closer and put his hand on my butt.

I laid my head on his chest and closed my eyes, slowly drifting off to sleep since I was so drained from today. After about ten minutes Dave found a movie and woke me up, "And ya phone blowing up to." He said. I grabbed my phone and seen I had text messages from Jarron. I quickly turned my phone off and put it under me and laid back on Dave. "Who was it?"

"Nobody." I said.

"Morgan quit playing wit me yo'." He groaned. "You hiding something."

I looked at him and shook my head, "No Dave I said it was nobody."

"But it was somebody." He growled. "Who was it?"

I sighed deeply. "Can we please watch the movie?" He grabbed my phone and I tried to stop him, but he was stronger than me. "Dave let's not do this when your daughter is in the other room!" I whispered.

He turned my phone back on and put in my code, he went to my messages and clicked on Jarron's name. He seen all the pictures Jarron sent me. "Panama boy huh?" He scoffed, "You must want me to blow this nigga brains out."

"Dave it's just pictures please don't-"

"Yeah pictures of you! Why the fuck he sending pictures of you and I ain't never seen these shits before!" He yelled as he stood up.

"He wants to become a photographer and he asked me to model for him that's it!" I pleaded, I stood up as well."These are some photos we took yesterday it was nothing!"

He looked at the pictures again. "Why the fuck you look naked b."

"I wasn't naked!" I cried. "I just had my bodysuit pulled down so my back-"

"So this nigga seen ya titties?" He asked looking at me.

"Dave listen babe it was just a photoshoot!" He threw my phone across the room causing it to shatter in pieces. He grabbed my neck and threw me back onto the couch and got on top of me.

"You gone stop fucking playing with Morgan you hear me?" He grabbed my neck tighter. "I ain't wit these lil ass games you be playing yo' how many times I gotta check you about the same nigga!" I tried to get out his grip but it just wasn't happening. "I will fucking kill that nigga and you Morgan STOP PLAYING WITH ME!"

"Daddy, What are you doing?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

44K 2.5K 19
THIS IS THE SEQUEL‼️‼️ Read the other Haze frst. Copy Rights All Rights Reserved By CrazyUnique 2019 productions Start Date: 2/6/2019
78.7K 3.9K 25
Captivate; Attract and hold the interest and intention of.
45.4K 2.2K 31
Two people from two different worlds. Jade Moore has been given everything she ever wanted and more. She doesn't understand the struggle people go th...
46.8K 1.7K 25
Being friends with her is hard. But being in love with her is even harder. Small Excerpt; "No one told you to do that." she cried pushing me away. "...