wonderwall ⚜ pjm。ksg

Od WanderingAlice

❝ Why do I feel that way whenever I see you smile? ❞ ― ksg ❝ I wanna know, too. So find out why and tell me... Více

안녕.
♔ i. - "I like him."
♔ ii. - "Your smile is cuter."
♔ iii. - "Good morning."
♔ iv. - "Couple Shirt."
♔ v. - "Let's go..."
♔ vi. - "The sea."
♔ vii. - "It's scary."
♔ viii. "Seulgi." "Jimin?"
♔ ix. "Stay with you."
♔ x. "Colorful than before."
♔ xi. "Splash!"
♔ xii. "Can you be my..."
♔ xiii. "Play in the rain with me?"
♔ xiv. "Can I stay beside you?"
♔ xv. "No fair."
♔ xvii. "Please don't be mad."
♔ xviii. This alone is enough.
♔ xix. "It doesn't matter what we do."
♔ xx. "I'm sorry."
♔ xxi. "Much more..."
♔ xxii. "You did well."
♔ xxiii. "Again."

♔ xvi. "Not you too!"

931 60 6
Od WanderingAlice

"Have you noticed Yoongi hyung acting strange lately?"

"Yeah. It looks like he's surrounded by a black aura around him."

"Is that even a new thing? He's always surrounded by black aura− how is that a news?"

"Well, at first he only looked like a citizen of darkness, now he's the god of darkness himself. I mean− look at him!"

"Are we really going far to being a god. He just looks like a walking dead though."

"OWW!"

"ACK!"

"AHH! Hyung! What was that for?" The youngest of the three whined at their Hobi hyung who had hit each of them with a square pillow. The group was settled in the living room, all except for Yoongi who had sworn on concentration with mysterious papers that they were not allowed to lay their eyes on− not even a glance.

That was what he said but Jungkook had already done his spying.

"You kids should know that Yoongi hyung is just stressed right now, you know that it's the 90th anniversary of our university that's why he's been busy." Hoseok stated as he settled beside Namjoon who was reading his new book.

"Anniversary huh." Jin muttered. "Doesn't the school always prepare something grand to celebrate it?"

"Really?" Jungkook eyed each of them, in which they nodded in reply.

"Jungkookie will experience it for the first time, right? I'm sure you'll have fun on your first anniversary event." Namjoon grinned at him, closing his book for a moment.

"Of course I will! Camping somewhere far sounds really fun! I'm actually excited." He clapped like a seal, smiling wide showing his rabbit teeth.

...

...

...

"Jung...Kook...Ah..." All heads turned to Hades who was at the dining room.

"Uhh− should I run now?"

Jimin and Taehyung nodded. "Yeah, you should."

•••

Yoongi let out an exasperated sigh, and shook his head. It's not like he could keep it a secret forever, after all, with these guys? He doubted he could ever keep something for a long time from them. They either snoop around or get it out from you with any means. Though he was sure they wouldn't dare threaten him with anything, he still knew it'll eventually happen. And he actually guessed right on who finds out about it first.

"Are you okay, hyung?" Jimin asked worriedly and handed him a hot cup of coffee, he knew his hyung needed it. He was run by coffee after all. Yoongi gave him a silent thanks.

"Of course he's not." Taehyung interjected. "Everyone knows hyung doesn't like activities that needs man power. Imagine! He'll have to make fire, build a temporary roof for shade, and worse− he needs to hunt for food!"

"Taehyung-ah." Jin called.

"Huh?"

"You guys are going camping, not a survival show where you live in the wild. What 'hunt for food' are you talking about? You're not going to spend the 90th anniversary hunting for bears and deers!"

"We're not?" Jungkook asked jokingly which earned him a pillow throw that he easily caught with his fast instinct. Everyone shared a good laugh before they finally turned their attention to Yoongi.

"The most bothersome thing about all these is the finance." He was making an annoyed expression. "Those old geezers− they won't accept a typical festival to celebrate anniversaries anymore, always fixed on the public's opinion of their image as if they're the ones doing all the work." Yoongi scoffed.

"I think they forgot that they're a university, not a company." Jin chuckles and went over to give his younger brother a pat on the back. "Don't stress yourself out too much− just do whatever you want. Don't work yourself out about the finance, just make it as simple and as natural as what camping out should really be. What matters the most is everyone's safety and engagement with each other."

"Safety won't be too hard to deal with right? We've got to keep an eye on the freshmen the most." It wasn't surprising that they were now all gathered in the dining table, helping their hyung out. Seokjin was more than happy to offer any ideas he may have.

"It's not like we're babies." Jungkook muttered.

"Sorry, we didn't hear you Kookie-ah ~ could you repeat that." Jimin cooed. Jungkook could only make a face.

"Safety won't be a problem. We might be camping in the forest but the land is still owned by the school." Yoongi explained which earned looks from others.

"The school? I didn't know our school reaches that far for it to own a forest land." Hoseok tilted his head in wonder.

Seokjin hummed. "The school isn't actually just what you see. Behind the main building is the school garden, isn't it?" The mention of the school garden caught Jimin's great interest. Looking down, he secretly smiled at himself as he remembered that memorable first meeting with Seulgi. "Past that are trees extending all the way. Yoongi-ah, wouldn't it be better to camp near the river?"

Yoongi nodded as he considered. "Yeah, that's a good site."

"We could fish for food, wash clothes and dishes." Hoseok stated earning nods of agreement.

"See! Who said we won't be hunting?" Jungkook exclaimed excitedly, beaming at his hyungs who could only shake their heads and smile. Taehyung who was just as excited as he was jumped up.

"We can swim, right? We can, right? Right, hyung? Riiiiight?!" Yoongi threw him a scrap paper, shaking his head in amusement.

"Yeah, yeah− swimming is permitted only when not alone and supervised."

Jimin turned to Seokjin. "How does Jin hyung know a lot about that place?"

"Hmm?" He hummed in response. "Well− let's just say I wasn't really as well behaved as everyone thought I was." This reply earned a gasp from the four, namely; Jungkook, Taehyung, Jimin and Hoseok.

"Hyung! What did you secretly do in the forest?! Have you been keeping secrets from all of us?"

"I thought our Jin hyung was as pure as an angel."

"I didn't know Jin hyung could do a bad thing such as that."

"Jin hyung, I'm disappointed."

"YAH! WHAT ARE YOU ALL TALKING ABOUT?! I JUST SKIPPED CLASS OKAY?!"

"Oh." The three of them simultaneously said. "Lame."

It was getting out of hand by every second that passed but truthfully speaking, Yoongi felt his head clear. Even though they were being rowdy, they helped him forget about unnecessary thoughts such as those old geezers from the higher ups and came up with a new idea how to solve the finances. As what Jin had told him, he also agrees with the site.

He just has to make it official with their president which really isn't a problem. After all, Yoongi's opinions have a great influence when it comes to the student council despite being the treasurer. He can ring Joohyun after this so she can pass the message for him in his name. As much as possible he didn't want to deal with their president one on one− he was the kind of guy that Yoongi always want to stay clear from especially alone and Joohyun understands this more than anyone.

"I think the most important thing that we are provided aside from food are the tents, right hyung?" Jimin spoke up after much thought. "And camping materials... like for making fire." Yoongi nodded in agreement and made notes on that one as well.

What else is there to consider? Yoongi thought to himself, looking down at his notes, brows furrowed as he tapped his pen on the table.

Namjoon was looking at his hyung carefully. There's always that look that Yoongi has when he's stuck on something and Namjoon knows it well. They have worked together a lot in various things after all. Well, except in building things since he's only good at destroying them. Namjoon internally chuckled at that thought. "It's not related to finance but what about the groupings?"

"Groupings?"

"Yeah. Who goes with who? As we've mentioned, we have to look after the younger ones. And also, matters with each section too." Namjoon shrugged. "I don't think you can go as far as mixing some students from the first year with other years."

"How about keeping them in a close are with the other year levels; first year with third year and second with fourth." Hoseok offered and looked around.

Yoongi nodded. "Yeah, that could work well. I'll take note of that. Mixing some students in one year level to another will complicate the arrangement of advisers present."

"Oooohh ~" Everyone's eyes turned to Taehyung who now looked more excited than ever. "If that will be the final decision, does that mean I could hang around with Joohyunie the whole camping trip?"

"No." Jimin flatly replied. "Not really." Which earned a silly face from Taehyung.

Taehyung gave a pout of his lips. "Hey! Just because you get to hang around with your girlfriend because you're classmates doesn't mean you can be mean to me." This statement earned him a deep blush from the boy. Well that was satisfying. He was internally grinning to himself- and felt Jungkook give him a secret pat that probably meant 'Job well done, hyung.'

"Y-yah! She's not my girlfriend!" Although it hurt saying that with his own lips, it was still the truth.

"Not for long." Hoseok teased.

"Hobi hyung!" Jimin whined− his blush, now uncontrollable.

"The camping will be two nights and three days, right?" Jungkook started, an evil grin lit up his face. "Hyung! You can finally show noona your real manly side!" At the mention of the word 'manly', Jimin was reminded of the memory of him and Seulgi in the classroom when she told him how she sees his manly side.

Now all he could do was shield his face from everyone's vision. If any of them continued, he might not handle it anymore.

"Jimin-ah." He was thankful as Yoongi's voice immediately took him out of his demise.

But he spoke too soon.

"It'll be nice to spend the night under the moonlight and talk about the future, wouldn't it?"

"Not you too!"

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Minyoo

Joohyun-ah.

Busy?

Baejoo 🍵

I'm free. Is there anything you want to talk about?

Minyoo

Yeah. The camp.

I'm going to give you a call rn.

Baejoo 🍵

Ohh. You want me to pass a message to him?

Minyoo

You understand me well. That's nice.

Baejoo 🍵

Well, it's him we're talking about. Why do you not like him anyway?

Yoongi paused for a moment and thought deeply. He imagined the guy who was their topic at the moment, shook his head and let out an exhausted sigh.

Minyoo

It's not that I don't like him.

I already have six boys with sugar rush every day in my hands, I don't need another one.

Joohyun couldn't help but chuckle at that. Well, he had a point. Those boys really do seem like they were a handful. Although she knew it couldn't be as bad as he says it is because if it were, he wouldn't be going to school, complaining to her about the 'rascals' but still look happy even when he doesn't show it.

Baejoo 🍵

Alright, alright ~ I'll wait for the call.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Wow- I updated! It's been a while since they've gathered at home like this huh? So, they're going on camping! I have never heard of a University that goes camping for the anniversary of the school but to hell with it. It's fiction anyway.

Don't even begin with the forest, it just popped up. HAHA! But then again, this story was never really intended to be some serious shit of a fiction.

This book is basically something you can read if you're tired of very dramatic events, something to read for a change, or when you want to take a break. After all, my very purpose is to offer you your dose of BangtanVelvet fluff and I hope I could make you guys a wee bit happy with this.

YAY! First time I revealed a text conversation between Yoongi and Joohyun ~ how is it? Notice their names and emojis? The names are basically their unfinished names- Yoongi started it by lazily spelling Joohyun's name and she only did the same so it would be fair. Hhe ~ The emotes, Yoongi's emote is coffee and Joohyun's is tea! I just think that differentiates the two of them. Meheh.

I'm having fun with the personalities of each of them and I hope you are too ~ Thank you for the continuous support and for the 21, 687k reads and 1, 119 votes! Thank you all so much. This honestly keeps me going.

Please do leave a vote and comments ~ it's very much free. Anywayyy ~ how many 2018 new readers do I have? Especially last month? Thank you all so much! I hope we can talk more ~

Alice 💜

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

72.1K 2.7K 23
A story in which Seulgi is betrayed by every man in her life until she meets Jimin. That is until the cycle repeats... Side Pairing: WenGa, little Vr...
85.8K 2.6K 60
You are the cause of my euphoria.
11.8K 292 25
seulmin fanfic, their story which is a side story in my jungri fanfic {mature for kissing scenes and mental health/suicidal thoughts}
6.5K 224 13
-GOT7 -BTOB -BTS -TWICE -REDVELVET -ETC. -Wendy -Mark -Taehyung (V) -MarkDy -WenV -WenBam -WenJin -WenIel -WenSeul (Seulgi and Wendy's frienship is g...