sᴛʀᴀᴡʙᴇʀʀʏ ᴍɪʟᴋ||ʟᴇᴇ ᴛᴀᴇʏᴏɴɢ

By yuncheols_

I was starting to get mad. And when I'm mad I do stupid things. Without thinking, I grabbed my strawberry mi... More

-1-
-2-
-3-
-4-
-5-
-6-
-8-
-9-
-10-
-11-
-12-
-13-
-14-
-15-
-16-
-17-
q&a(updated 2021!)
Thank you!!!

-7-

7.4K 264 582
By yuncheols_

3rd person pov

Miwa awoke to the sound of her alarm clock. She sighed and turned it off.

Today was the start of her and Taeyong's punishment. At least she was getting a free meal afterwards.

She got up, took a long shower, dried her hair, and put on her uniform that she despised. Miwa hated wearing skirts. They were uncomfortable and caused perverted boys to stare, but there was nothing she could do about it.

After putting on her uniform, she went downstairs to make some breakfast. She noticed a yellow piece of paper taped to the refrigerator.

"I had to leave for work early today, and call your brother he has something to tell you. There's tamagoyaki in the fridge. I know it's your favorite. Love you :)"

Miwa smiled to herself. Her mom didn't seem like the type of person to cheat, yet she did. It didn't make any sense.

When she finished eating, she dialed her brother's number to FaceTime. The phone rang for a few seconds before her brother's smiling face appeared.

"Look who finally decided to call!"

"Yuta. I literally talked to you two days ago."

"That's a long time for me. Anyway, how's my little sister doing"

"One, I'm doing fine. Two, I told you to quit saying
that. Your only 3 minutes older."

"That still means I'm older."

"Whatever. Mom said you had something to tell me
so, what's up?"

"Well, I really miss you so dad decided to let me stay with you and mom"

"Really!?"

"Yep. So, are there any cute boys at your school, because I'm single and ready to mingle."

Miwa thought for a moment and smiled as she remembered Winwin.

"Yeah I'll have to introduce you to one of them. How's Kento? I haven't really talked to him in a while."

Yuta's smile slowly faded. He didn't know how to explain what he'd been wanting to tell her about Kento for a while now. He knew that she loved him, he was her first love after all.

But he couldn't just lie to her.

"Miwa. I have to tell you something."

"Um, sure. What's wrong?"

"Well...."

"Yuta, just tell me, you're starting to scare me."

"Kento....he's cheating on you."

Miwa didn't know what to say. To be honest she wanted to cry, but she knew that if he was low enough to cheat on her, he didn't deserve her tears. So, she sucked it up and smiled.

"It's ok, I'll be fine"

"My twinstincts are telling me that you're lying."

"To be honest, I'm not fine, but I'll get over it."

"Ok. I have to go, but I'll call later. Bye."

"Bye."

Miwa ended the call and sighed. She went to her list of contacts and found Kento's name. Without hesitating, she blocked and deleted it. He's was in the past now. She needed to move on. She was going to move on.

She checked her Instagram out of boredom. She had gotten multiple follow requests but only two caught her attention.

@Win_Win1026 sent you a friend request

Accept|Decline

@Ty_lee71 sent you a friend request

Accept|Decline

She hadn't posted in a while. Maybe she should.

She searched her camera roll and picked a picture of her when she had longer hair. Then, she posted it.

After she was done she made her way to the front door, and slipped on her shoes. She took a deep breath and walked outside.

When she walked outside she became confused. There was a black Dodge Challenger sitting in her driveway. She became even more confused as she saw Taeyong get out from the driver's seat and walk up to her with a smile on his face.

"What are you doing here?" Miwa asked.

"I'm gonna give you a ride obviously," Taeyong replied while poking her cheek.

She smacked his hand away and blushed.

What happened to the Taeyong she met yesterday morning?

"Fine." She replied.

They got into his car and sat in silence.
10 minutes passed and since they weren't talking Miwa decided to check her Instagram again.

Liked by Win_Win1026, yuta_snackamoto, Momo_09 and 31 others
Nakamoto_Miwa17: Should I grow out my hair again?🤔

Momo_09: either way you'll still slay everyone💅💁🏻‍♀️
Win_Win1026: you look pretty with both✨
Yuto_da5: it's up to you☺️
Dolphinchenle16: do u boo❤️

Miwa didn't realize they had stopped at a red light and Taeyong was staring at her the entire time. He watched as she smiled at the nice comments left on her picture. He had seen the post earlier, and he almost stopped breathing when he did. He took a screenshot of it just for "future purposes", when in reality he knew he was probably gonna set it as his wallpaper later.

Soon they arrived at the school. People watched and whispered as they got out of his car together. Miwa thanked Taeyong and went towards Winwin who was watching her with amusement. They greeted each other and then walked inside.

Taeyong stayed by his car and watched her disappearing figure.

"You like her don't you?"

Taeyong turned around, startled from the voice.

It was Ten and his sister, Hana, two of Taeyong's friends. They were both smirking.

"What? No. Are you crazy? Pft, as if." Taeyong lied, getting flustered

Ten shook his head and smiled. "I know that look, Taeyong. Admit it."

Taeyong scoffed and walked away, ignoring Ten and his sister's laughter.

He hated them.

Because, they were right.

ㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇ

Miwa and Taeyong didn't talk to each other for the rest of the day at school. They were comfortable outside of school but inside, it was awkward. Maybe because there was so many people watching them.

As soon as school ended, the principal assigned them their community service work. It wasn't as bad as they expected, in fact it was kinda fun. Turns out they just had to volunteer at a retirement home. They enjoyed spending time with people that would tell them stories, and had no filter.

Now the both of them were standing in front of Taeyong's house. Both were tired and hungry. Taeyong rang the doorbell, and a few seconds later a boy with brown hair opened the door. He looked about 15. Miwa awkwardly waved at him. He smiled in response and moved over to let them inside.

When they walked in Miwa spotted another boy that looked around 13 or 14. He had black hair. She bowed towards him respectfully and he did the same, adding his adorable eye smile to it.

"Miwa these are my little brothers, Mark and Jeno. Mark and Jeno, this is Miwa.

They all greeted each other. The boy with the black hair, Jeno, whispered something in Mark's ear causing them both of them to smirk.

"Is she your girlfriend?" Mark asked.

Taeyong's cheeks grew red. "No. She's just a friend."

"Then, why were you yelling and running around the house after she agreed to come o-"

Taeyong quickly covered Marks mouth before he could finish.

"Why don't you two go to your rooms?" Taeyong suggested.

"That's gonna cost you." Jeno said holding out his hand.

Taeyong rolled his eyes and took out his wallet. He pulled out a $20 bill and gave it to them.

They smiled and bolted up the stairs towards their rooms, slamming the door behind them.

"Sorry about that." Taeyong apologized.

"It's ok. They're actually kinda cute."

Taeyong smiled and motioned to the kitchen.
"I'm gonna go make dinner."

"Do you need any help?"

"No, just make yourself at home." Taeyong rushed into the kitchen, leaving Miwa alone.

She took a seat on the couch and turned on the tv.

The drama 'Hwarang' was on.

She decided to watch it, even though she had finished all of the episodes.

About an hour or so later, Taeyong announced that dinner was ready. As the three entered the kitchen, their mouths watered.

Sitting in the middle of the table was a huge pot of Haejang-guk(Hangover soup).

After 20 minutes everything was gone.

They all groaned from over-eating, but it was worth it. The soup was delicious.

Miwa stayed for about 30 more minutes, playing video games and winning every time.
The boys were shocked at her skills, but they had fun.

After Miwa said goodbye to Taeyong's brothers he drove her home. They talked the entire way, now comfortable with each other.

They arrived at her house and noticed a car in the driveway. It was her mom's.

They stood on the porch and said bye to each other. Miwa turned and reached for the door knob, but abruptly stopped. She felt a pair of arms slide around her waist, and her heart beat started to increase.

"Thank you." Taeyong whispered into her ear sending chills down her spine.

She slowly nodded and to her disappointment, he let go of her. She turned around to see him already walking to his car.

It was starting to get chilly, so she made her way inside and closed the door behind her.

"Who was that?"

Miwa jumped and twirled around to see her mom eyeing her.

"Just a friend." Miwa replied.

"I didn't know friends back hugged each other like that but, ok."

Miwa watched as her mom disappeared into her room, and let out a sigh.

She barely knew him yet he made her heart skip a beat.
ㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇ
Im soo tired but I finally finished it.
I hope you enjoyed it☺️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

105K 4.7K 26
In which a girl who could see someone's destiny just saw the biggest school bully's destiny. What will she do with it? English is not my first langua...
133K 5.1K 32
• Book 2 of NCT 2018 Series • ❝I think I am in love with her.❞ ❝Are you stupid? You are just a plain old fangirl to her.❞ ©snowflakesonmylaptop, 2018...
34.3K 1.3K 46
♡ school romance "I don't deserve you Jaemin..." "What makes you say that?" "You're a kind, considerate, intelligent and humble person. The most of t...
31.8K 1.3K 47
- She didn't know how to deal with heartaches until she experienced one; and he just wanted to experience love, but he didn't know that Hwang Yiyeon...