Bullied By One Direction (One...

Oleh fakingsmiles

I feel alone. I've always felt alone. But now I feel more alone than ever. I'm torn. I'm about to break down... Lebih Banyak

Bullied By One Direction (One Direction Fanfiction)
Chapter 2 - It has barely started.
Chapter 4 - Expect the unexpectable.
Chapter 5 - Surprises from different corners.
Chapter 6 - The Rachel Girl
Chapter 7 - Hidden Secrets
Chapter 8 - Starbucks Breakdown
Chapter 9 - The Lost Weekend: Day 1
Chapter 10 - The Lost Weekend: Day 2
Chapter 11 - Not the right distraction.
Chapter 12 - We are beautiful.
Chapter 13 - Kill them with kindness.
Chapter 14 - So many questions, such a few answers.
Chapter 15 - Every teardrop is worth it's fall.
Chapter 16 - Light made of fire.
Chapter 17 - NO MORE.
Chapter 18 - The truth.
Chapter 19 - Taking love too far.
Chapter 20 - From blood to curly ball sack hair.
Chapter 21 - Gone. One word, so much damage.
Chapter 22 - I won't change.

Chapter 3 - Make the impossible possible.

17.5K 393 101
Oleh fakingsmiles

Make the impossible possible.

Chapter 3

The world seems so cold

when I face so much all alone

A little scared to move on

and knowing how fast I have grown

And I wonder just where I fit in

oh the vision alive in my head

oh yes

I will be

strong on my own

I will see through the rain

I will find my way

I will keep on traveling down the road

til I finally reach my dream

til I'm living and I'm breathing my destiny yeah yeah

I can't let go now

even when darkness surrounds

but if I hold on

I will show the world

all the things that you never expected to see

from little old me

And I wonder just where my place is

close my eyes and I ----------

Oh yeah yeah

I will be

strong on my own

I will see through the rain

I will find my way

I will keep on traveling down the road

til I finally reach my dream

til I'm living and I'm breathing my destiny oh

It comforts me

uh it keeps me a light that stays in my life

always guiding me

providing me

with the hope I desperately need

well I gotta believe

there's something out there meant for me

Oh I get on my knees

praying I will receive

the courage to grow and the faith to know

And I will be

strong on my own

I will see through the rain

I will find my way

I will keep on traveling down the road

til I finally reach my dream

til I'm living and breathing

my destiny

I slowly wake up while I Will Be blasts through my speakers. I feel dizzy, just like I stepped out of a rollercoaster. Or when you stood up too fast. I open my eyelids, they’re really heavy. Where am I? Who put on that song? Why is it so relative? Why did I woke up? I can’t remember I fell asleep. 

I try to open my eyes again, and surprisingly I see Connor’s head way to zoomed in. He blinks and turns his head awkwardly away. I grin, and look around. Apparently i’m in my room. I throw my covers to the other side of the room, like I always do, but already regret cause I feel the wind blow along my naked legs. Connor looks shocked, and hurries over to the corner and grabs my covers. Did he just? Is it just me or is he really protective? I’m confused. Thankfully I take the covers again over me, and let out a sigh. 

Even my mother isn’t protective. Not so surprising though. She takes care of other children. No, why should she even care. Caring for your daughter is so extraordinarry. Nobody does that. God I think I have at least one talent, sarcasm.

Connor went downstairs, and I stumble out of my bed to my closet. I feel so dizzy. I open my closet and not caring what I wear, I pull out my oversized hoodie and my trackies. I don’t care if I look like crap, cause I apparently always do. According to the comments those jerks send me.  

Still stumbling, I walk out of my room, and the smell of delicious, perfect scrambled eggs. Nobody has ever made them for me since my Mum. And i’m talking about my 7th birthday. After that, she never ever has made me breakfast again. Told you my story is sad.

I push the door open, and carefully I take a few steps out. In one snap, I remember what happened. I don’t know for how long i’ve been unconscious. I’ve never been knocked out by bullies. You have no idea how much it hurts. Going to school, while knowing nobody likes you. Sitting in class, while everyone talks about you and laughs at you. Having lunch, and knowing you’ll never be part of the normal people, nobody will ever join you.

I wish I could turn back time. Then it’d be so much easier. Then i’d have Delilah to protect me. She was always the tough one. The strong one. She was a fighter. When we got the news, she catched it really well. The first thing she said, was that she would like to have a carrot.

She always had a really strong will, and that’s why she survived the first two times. But this time, the cancer hitted a bad spot. Her stomach. Her spirit was really well. She was always happy, and when I came to visit her in the hospital, she made me smile even though I was the one who should make her smile.

She had a lot of friends, on the opposite of me. I never expected that she would became my best friend. She was always the popular one, but not the mean kind. Everybody liked her, cause she had a great mood and made everyone smile. Sometimes I was jealous, because nobody liked me. Other people were also always questioning why Delilah would hang out with someone like me. 

I once asked her, but then she grabbed my chin and she told me she loved me because I was different. I was me. Her ‘friends’ of the popular clique, came to visit her once a week. I visited her everyday.

You know, when you lose someone is the moment you realise how much you had.

At the end, when she got sicker and sicker, her friends lost contact. They never showed up again. Once, I asked them why after receiving some dirty looks. They said they didn’t want to get attached. That was the only time I came in a fight. And that was for all the right reasons. 

Delilah was wonderful. The time she lost her facial hair, she laughed about because she thought she looked like a monkey. She loves monkeys. 

One day, we were talking about everything. About our lifes, about our memories. I enjoyed that. It was the last conversation we had. 

When I was about to leave, she took my hands in hers and said : ‘‘Stay strong. I love you. Keep smiling okay? I want to see that beautiful smile of you. I’ll be watching.’’

She haden’t told me the doctors said they were going to unplug her. The next day, I came for my daily report of what happened on school and stuff.

Her room was closed, and I tried to open it. I panicked, cause I thought there was something wrong. And there was. 

I kicked the door open, and in front of me was no smiling Delilah, no happy hello. She was beautiful. Her eyelids were closed, she had her smile on her face, and her bald head shined more than ever. It had happened. I fell on my knees, and I screamed. I screamed so loud I woke everyone. I lost my best friend. I lost the person with who I had a special bond. I could always tell her everything. She truly was my best friend. And I just lost her. I wanted to kill myself, I wanted to leave. I wanted to express my emotions but I couldn’t. I don’t know why, I just couldn’t.

From that moment, I had no clue what to do. She was the reason I lived. She protected me to bullies, with her I was unstoppable. Then, I lost my spirit. I felt her soul slipping away from my life, slowly flying to heaven. She said she’d watch over me. 

Apparently, she wrote me a letter. Which the doctors gave me.

Dear Sarah,

When you read this, i’m passed away. When you read this, you’ll hear my clear laughter from up above. Probably i’m partying. Please know, it wasn’t my choice to leave. I had to. You know, there is some point in life when everything gets a clue. That moment, will be written for ever in your mind. That point, is the one where you have to let go on everything you love. That moment, was yesterday. My heart is torn apart, maybe you hear the cracking down there. I didn’t want to leave. Remember, when we had plans to study and live together? We would be our bestman on our weddings? Well my love, I’ll be there. Just not physically. I love you. Please don’t forget that. I want to thank you for everything you brought me, our friendship. Now, it’s time to leave. I have to leave the ones I love the most behind. You’re special. You’ll always have a little place in my heart. Remember, whenever you see a star shining really bright, or a butterfly flying around, that could be me.

Keep smiling,

Love,

Delilah.

My fingers couldn’t stop vibrating, and my cries teared my hear apart. I fell on the ground, i felt the harsh cold floor pressing to my body. I felt like I was never gonna live again. I can’t live without her. She was everything I had.

Since that moment, I promised myself I wouldn’t get attached to anyone. I’ve never had a real friend since. I trust nobody, cause before you know it, something pulls them away again.

I walk down to the kitchen and see Connor happily waving to me. He’s made me pancakes and fresh juice. That’s kinda.. sweet. I walk up to him, and smile. 

‘‘Thanks.’’ I whisper, and I let the warm pancake meet my cold lips, it’s a pleasure to my body. Connor watches me stuffing the food inside. He grins a bit, and I laugh along.

‘‘Shall we watch a movie?’’ He asks. Hmm. Odd. He is a little too friendly. Or is it just me?

I nod, and I take my plate to the couch and he looks through the movies. While I eat more, I see he picked Drag Me To Hell. Oh no. There’s one thing I can’t stand other than bullies. Horror. I don’t get why people watch it. Watching other people suffer isn’t a pleasure. I suffer myself so I don’t need to watch other people suffer.

He puts it in, and comes over to sit next to me on the couch. He wraps a plaid around me, and smiles.

Did Sarah Newton just made a new friend?

See, the impossible just became possible.

--------

RIP granny. I love you so much. Always have, always will.

Hey babes! 

The system '15 votes for the next chapter'' is not because I want a lot of votes, i want to know if people still read it and if they want to keep reading so if it seems silly, i'm sorry.

I go through a tough time, but everyone thanks for everything!

I should take it higher, soooo 20 votes for the next chapter.

Bye!

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

1.7K 54 21
Hi I'm Angela I'm 17 years old and I'm in the twelfth grade. I cut . I'm fat . I'm ugly . I'm worthless . I'm me .Everyone thinks I'm the one who is...
1K 366 16
lets get something clear, i hate one direction. so, why? dear lord, was i plucked from my hometown, and beautiful gym, and friends, flew half across...
159K 3.3K 22
Please - Hi, I'm Emily Warburton, and I live with a broken family in a broken home, and to top it all off, I am bullied, bullied by the one person I...
1K 40 16
As I stood there looking at myself I knew right at that moment how much hated what I had saw. Not everything is as it seems. I would laugh, smile, an...