Sang in a Silly Daze {COMPLET...

By IAmCandi

Sang goes to the doctor's for a regular old checkup, but gets accidentally given the wrong medicine. Silly fu... More

Silly Daze: Part 1
Silly Daze: Part 2
Silly Daze: Part 3
Silly Daze: Part 4
Silly Daze: Part 5
Silly Daze: Part 7

Silly Daze: Part 6

1.1K 80 24
By IAmCandi

Chapter 6: Wave Your Shirt!

Gabriel Coleman, Silas Korba, and both North and Luke Taylor all walked through the entrance of the hospital, grumbling with each other good-naturedly.

North was yelling—as always – and Gabe was flipping him the bird. Apparently, when Luke is grounded, "that means no fuckin picking him up on your damned scooter, Gabe! He was fuckin grounded for a fuckin reason."

Gabe pretended to yawn, knowing that North would get over it soon.

So what? Was he supposed to just leave his bestest-buddy locked away in that house all day? Besides, that was like a whole 16 hours ago. For fuck's sakes, it's a new day.

North stomped, fuming, and shook off the hand the silent giant laid on his shoulder.

Gabe led them straight past the nurse's station and only paused when North called out, "At least text Doc and see if he's with a patient or something!"

Luke yawned slightly, smacking his lips and pretending he could still taste the chocolate muffins that he and Gabe had devoured last night for their late-night snack. Too bad cupcake couldn't stay up with us, but the others would've known and reported us! He could deal with North's fussing; he didn't want to have to deal with whatever would be Mr. Blackbourne's reaction.

He giggled to himself at the reminder of when Gabe dropped him off at home around 3am, only for him to be scared out of his mind to see his brother seated in a chair staring at the door. All the lights had been off and North had been wearing his signature all-black Reaper look.

Gabe, who had come in to use the bathroom before heading back home because "You try riding a fucking scooter when you've gotta take a piss, Luke, now open the damn door!", had screeched like a little girl and yelled "Code Black!" He'd shoved Luke towards North who had glared at his older brother only to then take off after Gabe who must've not needed the toilet anymore because Luke could hear him trying to rev up the scooter.

Luke came back into the moment when Silas and North began to yell in Greek; North must still be riled up about last night.

He gave a smile to the nurse that they'd just passed and kept walking when she batted her eyelashes flirtatiously. He had a Cupcake already, thank you very much.

"Doc says he's free, and we should meet him in the cafeteria," Gabe announced.

Silas put a hand on Gabe's shoulder and stopped him from moving. He turned Gabe easily so that he and North faced each other. In true Silas fashion, the Greek just raised a bushy eyebrow without saying a word.

Though they pouted their way through it, North and Gabe offered each other "manly" apologies and briefly hugged it out.

Even more brief when they heard the nurse go "Aww," making them snatch away from each other and North suddenly gained another couple inches of height and his shoulders were suddenly even broader.

Luke rolled his eyes, knowing his brother and Gabe both had their issues with not seeming manly; he couldn't' really care less himself. He knew he was hot, knew he was talented, and, most importantly, knew his Cupcake was somewhere in this hospital!

"Let's go," he shooed the trio.

North gave his eerie version of a smile, "At least we can catch lunch while we meet up with Doc."

Luke paled, and Gabriel's gulp didn't go unnoticed.

Silas' face twisted into a slight smirk, and he reached out to fist pound North as they made their way to the cafeteria.

Luke could've smacked his bestest-buddy. Now they were in for it.

______ B _______

When the guys entered the cafeteria, they were very thankful that there weren't many people in there. The normal cafeteria workers, of course, were present, but not many staff or patients or family members.

"Fuck's sakes," Gabe yelled, "Doc you couldn't have warned us?!" He whined as a glob of green landed itself in his hair.

Oh, fudge-knuckles.

The little blonde sniper stood, yelling and waving at them. "Three Amigos Assemble!"

Luke laughed and took off, happily letting her lay down "cover fire" for him as he landed beside her on the other side of a table. Mr. Blackbourne didn't look too happy but...weirdly, Luke could swear the guy looked relaxed.

Luke could still hear Gabe's freaking out "Sang Sorenson your pretty little ass is going to pay for this! Its fuckin jello! In my hair!"

Sang slid him a plate full of unopened jello cups, signing for him to ready the ammo.

Her eyes were slightly glassy, as if she was lost in one of Luke's own daydreams.

North boomed a warning that Luke had better not make this worse. And that Sang Baby had better not be eating this shit.

Dr. Green was bent in half laughing when Luke chanced a glance over the top of the table. He and Mr. Blackbourne had taken a few steps back, a bit further than where Sang's globs had been reaching so far. But now she's got me, and I've got longer arms.

They were so going to be grounded for this.

His phone pinged a moment later while he was handing Sang a spoon that already had jello loaded onto it. He was a great first-mate, wasn't he?

The text was in all-caps and clearly from North and the next from Gabe and then even Silas joined in.

North: LUKE DO NOT MAKE THIS FUCKING WORSE!

Gabe: TELL SANG TO BRING HER ASS OUT HERE OR SHE'S GROUNDED. FUCK THAT SHE'S GROUNDED ANYWAY, THIS SHIT'S GONNA STAIN MY HAIR!

Silas: I don't see the problem. As long as Aggele is having fun, no?

For some odd reason, they all continued texting even though the only ones who weren't in the room at the time were Kota, Victor, and Nathan.

North: She's obviously not in her right mind!

Mr. Blackbourne: That is correct. She was given medication that she is having an adverse reaction to. Mr. Lucian Taylor, it would be in your best interests to talk Ms. Sorenson into a cease fire. Else we shall have to review the rules regarding groundings.

Luke gasped, North snitched! He turned to Sang and grinned, handing her three fully loaded spoons and telling her to aim for the one in black. He was a traitor to the cause!

Gabe: Fuck it, Luke, I'm coming over! Make room.

Gabe had sent the message separately from the group message. Aww, his little benedict Gabriel was finally joining in on the fun.

Dr. Green: Luke how does she appear? Glazed expression? Any rashes or twitches or just anything out of the ordinary? As funny as it may be, we are still dealing with a technical drug overdose here.

North: OVERDOSE? FOR FUCK'S SAKES GET SANG BABY'S ASS OVER HERE RIGHT NOW LUKE OR I SWEAR EVERY CHOCOLATE STASH YOU'VE EVER HAD IS GOING DOWN THE TOILET!

Dr. Green immediately sent another message informing them that he didn't think it was that serious and it should actually be wearing off soon enough but that he just wanted to check her over to be sure.

Luke felt pretty bad at this, knowing that he'd been helping her fight them off when really he could've been hurting her. He'd joined her thinking it was just something that could wear off and not really have any serious effects; after all, Doc was laughing with Mr. B. and they seemed fine with letting Sang tire herself out.

A bright neon orange blur leapt towards him, and Luke gazed in wonder as Sang did the most fantastic thing ever. She fell backwards in freaking slow motion and aimed and shot glob after glob of jello, each one hitting its target.

Freaking The Matrix type of stuff.

Sang yawned after Gabe landed, his ranting about his hair and now his outfit as well being destroyed going unnoticed by the tiny blonde.

She looked like a kid who'd had too much fun at school and just needed a nap now.

Luke grabbed his phone and sent a quick message to the group. "White flag, we surrender."

He grasped Sang's wrist gently, throwing her a we'll get 'em next time smile. They stood together and Sang allowed him to help her get over the table while yelling over her shoulder for Gabe to "wave your shirt so they'll know we're coming out Meanie!'

Luke would never forget the hilarious shocked expression on his best friend's face. He liked his Cupcake having fun and letting loose like this.

A/N: Okay, guys, next chapter is the last one! I've got the last two sentences already written lol just have to write whats between this chapter and those :) 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8K 128 22
'๐™ž'๐™ข ๐™ฃ๐™ค๐™ฉ ๐™– ๐™˜๐™๐™ง๐™ž๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™–๐™ฃ ๐™—๐™ช๐™ฉ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š๐™ฎ ๐™ ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™™๐™– ๐™ฌ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ฉ ๐™ค๐™›๐™› ๐™ฌ๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™˜๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ฃ๐™ž๐™—๐™–๐™ก๐™ž๐™จ๐™–๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ค๐™ฃ ๐™ค๐™› ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™™๐™ž๐™ซ๐™ž๐™ฃ๏ฟฝ...
8.9K 173 24
No ones pov :p trigger warnings at the start of chapter (Drugs, sex , making out ect ect) might do smut! all same age as in the show not my ocs!!! su...
6.7K 171 20
WARNING! THIS STORY IS INCOMPLETE AND HASN'T BEEN WORKED ON SINCE 2020! I APOLOGIZE FOR THE INCONVENIENCE! You, the reader, are barely going through...
535K 5.1K 36
|Originally published in 6/13/19| |Republished in 6/15/19| ร—Ranksร— #15 in SallyFaceFanfics 6/14/19 #146 in SallyFace 6/16/19 #2 in Nockfell 6/27/19 ...