Honeytrap | Dave East

De KayTheWriter__

hon·ey·trap ˈhənēˌtrap noun A stratagem in which irresistible bait is used to lure a victim. In life your eit... Mais

C O P Y R I G H T
O N E
T W O
T H R E E
F O U R
F I V E
S I X
E I G H T
N I N E
T E N
E L E V E N
T W E L V E
T H I R T E E N
F O U R T E E N | O N E
F O U R T E E N | T W O

S E V E N

6.8K 358 121
De KayTheWriter__

"Where you been?" Looking up at Gotti Jade gave him her full attention as he pulled off his jacket and shoes.

"Wassup ma." Gotti nodded ignoring her question since he knew that she wanted to fight. He had told her numerous times where he was and what time he would be coming home.

"You didn't hear me?"

"Jade. Please baby not right now." Pulling off his shirt he headed straight towards the shower.

"Soon as you come in you going straight to the shower." Following behind him Jade spoke louder as she felt herself get madder. "What you been doing all day that you need to wash ya balls soon as you come home?"

"Aye man watch out." Stepping around her he continued to take off his clothes. "You being stupid as fuck as right now."

"I know when your ass been up to no good. Watching him undress she could see the guilt all over him. He refused to make eye contact with her, he was pushing her away, and couldn't give her any straight answer. "If you was just working all day let me smell ya dick." Dropping to her knees Gotti looked at her like she was crazy.

Frowning he pushed her back. "Unless you bout to let me put this dick in your mouth I suggest you leave me the fuck alone right now. You acting crazy." Stepping into the shower Gotti sighed thankful that she didn't say anything else. He was tired and didn't have time for Jade'sbullshit.

It's like ever since she had the baby a month ago she's been acting all insecure. Every time he's away from her for more than five minutes she's blowing up his phone and acting all crazy. She never use to do any of that before. That's one of the reasons they had such a strong and long lasting relationship. They both trusted each other.

Laying down Jade felt herself start to get emotional. She wasn't sure why she was on the verge of crying but she was. Part of her figured it was her insecurities starting to peak through. She wasn't an ugly woman by far and even after her pregnancy she still didn't gain any weight. Her figure was small, with full lips dark eyes and a flawless caramel complexion. She had a few tattoos scattered across her body along with nipple piercings and a belly ring.

"I'm not about to let this man see me down." Pulling herself together she quickly sat up. Looking around she was just about to exit their room when the sight of Gotti's phone caught her attention. It was laying face down on his nightstand next to his keys. Smirking she looked back towards the bathroom door. Hearing that the shower water was still running Jade knew she still a few minutes before he came out.

Typing in what she knew was the code to his phone Jade frowned shaking her head lightly. "This man done changed his pass code." Throwing his phone down she quickly slipped on her shoes. After grabbing her already packed baby bag she placed baby Karson in her car seat then exited their home. She was fed up and just needed some air. After hoping into her red 2018 Range Rover Velar she took off.

Finishing up his shower Gotti slowly cut the water off his mind running a mile a minute. Him and Jade had never had these type of problems before so all this fighting was new to him. Of course he argued with Jade but never this much or about these type of issues. Jade was never insecure before but Gotti had also never cheated before. That wasn't one of his character traits and he didn't want it to be.

Wrapping a towel around his waist water slowly dripped down his body as he exited his plush bathroom. Seeing that Jade wasn't in there he sighed relieved. He wasn't in the mood to fight with her.

After drying off he slipped on a pair of boxers and a tank top. Grabbing his phone off the bed he headed downstairs so he could talk things out with Jade. Fighting was truly something that was unusual for them. Gotti was the type of man to never argue with his woman. He knew women liked to fight so to avoid that he almost always let Jade get the last word and have her way. He didn't even see the point in fighting with her and up until this moment they really didn't. Of course they had disagreements just like any other couple but it was never that serious to either of them.

"Baby?' Looking around Gotti called out for Jade as he looked around downstairs. "Jade I know you hear me calling you." Going back upstairs he looked in Carson's room. Seeing that it was empty he sighed. "Fuck man." Bringing his phone to his ear he stood there with an annoyed look on his face as he waited for Jade to answer the phone.

She sent him to voicemail four times before he decided to just stop calling her. He was annoyed and couldn't understand for the life of him why she was so mad. Yes he had kissed another woman today but she didn't know that.

Going back to his room he just laid down feeling like he just needed to sleep for a while and get his mind together. Cutting on his Samsung fifty five inch flatscreen tv that sat nicely mounted on the wall he tried to think of anything but Raven, but it wasn't working.

The only thought he kept having was maybe this was a sign from God that he just needed to do right and keep everything strictly business between him and her. They had somewhat crossed a line today and he wasn't trying to do it again. Sure he found her attractive but she wasn't the only pretty bitch in the world.

Plus he had a woman. He was happy with Jade for the most part and Raven was with Rico. Gotti damn sure wasn't trying to get caught up in some crazy ass love triangle with the two of them. He knew how Rico got down and to him no woman was worth losing his life. Laying down Gotti tried his best to stop his racing mind but there was one thing that was crystal clear to him as he drifted off to sleep. Fucking with Raven would not end well for him.

While Gotti slept Raven and Rico did the complete opposite. After spending hours making passionate love they both lay cuddle up in bed while soft r&b music played in the background.

There room was lit with dim candles as rose petals lay scattered all around the room along with two bottles of champagne and a few strawberries. After there date they retired to there condo and just enjoyed each other's presence.

"Ya know I never took you for the romantic type." Laughing Raven pecked Rico's lips then cuddled closer to him wrapping her slender leg around his waist.

Smiling he gently rubbed his hand up and down her back as he took in her words. "What were you expecting ma? For me to fuck you then call you a Uber. I ain't ever been that type of nigga honestly."

"I wasn't sure what to expect honestly. Ya know the streets talk. You always had a reputation for being the bad guy." Looking up at him she smiled. "I'm just happy you aren't being that way with me. I mean I know how all this shit started but. I don't know. I mean I know I'm suppose to hate you for making me stay here but I'm actually happy you did."

"Your really this happy with me huh?" Locking eyes with her he almost thought she way lying until he really saw the look on her face. "After all this shit I done got you involved in how can you not hate my ass."

"Because truth is in a way I fill like you saved me. I was dying in Duval. There ain't shit in the 904 for me except pain and struggle. All my life I been struggling. It's just been me and my siblings for a very long time. We've made it through some pretty tough times together." Blinking back her tears she smiled a little remembering exactly how close her family were, until they weren't.

"Man you just don't know how much I been through." Breaking eye contact with him Raven bit down on her bottom lip, something she did out of habit whenever she was nervous. "Shit my whole family done been through so much and in the end I just knew I wouldn't be able to make it out of there alive. But." Finally looking back up at him she nodded. "You saved me."

Rubbing his hand along the side of her face he almost felt like their souls had just connected. He felt her pain in every word and all he wanted to do was take it away from her. "You won't ever have to worry about going through any type of struggle again. I got you man. For real.

Whatever type of pain you been through, just know that I'm here to take some of that load up off of you." Grabbing ahold of her face he made her look at him. Really look at him. "You been so strong for so long. But now it's your turn to relax. Take a break and let someone take care of you."

"And what? You gon' be the one to take care of me?"

"If you let me."

________________

Sorry about the wait. It took y'all a minute to reach my comment and vote goal though.

Anyway. Tell me what was your favorite part about this chapter?

How are we feeling about Rico now after his heart to heart with Raven? Y'all think he's genuine?

What about Gotti?

Leave me some comments. 17 comments and 45 votes for the next chapter.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

5.6K 159 21
Ah'Jhene is a bad bitch, but it doesn't come easy. She has to hustle to make it, but in the process of hustling she's having the time of her life. Pr...
611K 28.4K 31
"With him it wasn't about the material shit, or the money. He captured my heart with his..." Growing up in the care of her grandmother because her mo...
582 2 12
Dreams a party animal to say the least, a wild card, someone that's always down for whatever whenever. But she's also the queen of getting her get ba...
6K 281 18
Love has always been the one thing Langston is afraid of. He's the flyest nigga in Cali, why should he fall in love? Love don't pay no bills and it d...