Are We Meant To Be? (Jyler fa...

By DreamMeAway

It's gay | Smut\Fluff | Homophobic ppl get tf away (sass included)| My smuts get nasty so don't read if you p... More

{PROLOGUE}
{CHAPTER 1}
{CHAPTER 2}
{CHAPTER 3}
{CHAPTER 4}
{CHAPTER 5}
{CHAPTER 6}
{CHAPTER 7}
{CHAPTER 8}
I Rambled
{CHAPTER 9}
{CHAPTER 10~TEASER}
{CHAPTER 10}
{CHAPTER 11}
A/N
Birthday Wishes
BRACESSS
Birthday Wishes pt.2
Birthday Wishes pt.3
HomeSick
Therapy
Love Me
Little Smut
Without You
Without You pt.2 (teaser)
Without You pt.2
A Towel
A Towel pt.2
Tour
Get Along
Suprise Me Baby
Markings
Emotional
Emotional pt.2
Be Mine
Sneaky
Back Scratches
Rain
TF IS GOING ON
Another Guy
Another Guy pt. 2
Another Guy pt. 3
Start Over
Alcohol
V-Day
V-Day pt.2
V-Day pt. 3 (SMUT)
V-Day pt. 4
A Break pt. 2
Be Gentle
Trust pt. 1
Trust pt. 2
Trust pt. 3
Vacation pt. 1
Tell Me (pt. 1 of series finale)
Tell Me (pt. 2 of series finale)
For The Best (pt. 1)
For The Best (pt. 2)
Are We Over? (pt. 1)
Requested Fluff
Leaving You (pt. 1 teaser)
Leaving You (pt. 1)
Leaving You (pt. 2)
Leaving You (pt. 3)
Baby Boy
Curving
Breakdown (teaser)
Breakdown (pt. 1)
Update issues (rant) A/N
Breakdown (pt.2)
Chris Returns
Help A/N
Innocence
7 Months One Shot
Jealous Jyler
Jays Innocence
The End (pt.1)
The End (last chapter)
Story cover for sequel
ITS MY BIRTHDAY!!!!
The Sequel Is Out!

A Break

324 17 18
By DreamMeAway

TYLERS POV
I am awaken by the smell of pancakes and pop my head up, eager for food.

As soon as my head pops up I get head rush from moving too quickly.

"You good Ty?" I hear a deep yet welcoming voice say as my head slows down and my eyes meet with Chris.

"Ya, thanks for letting me stay here" I reply to him as he reaches for my hand.

I take his hand and stand up, almost tripping on wood.

"Sorry, watch where you step I'm building something at the moment" he says as I grip onto his shoulder, tripping once more.

"What?" I say as I catch my balance, releasing him from my grip.

"See I make surfboards and beach charms. Right now I'm working on a surfboard" he says as he motions for me to follow him.

I nod my head as I follow him downstairs and into a little room.

As soon as I enter the little room I notice tons of almost complete surfboards that have no design.

"They are all blank" I say as I walk around, feeling the texture of each surfboard.

"Ya, I'm amazing at building different types but design isn't my thing" he says and I glance over to him as he awkwardly scratches the back of his neck.

"I have tons of designs, maybe I could help. I love designing things" I cheer as I calm down, realizing how much of a fool I just made of myself.

"That would be awesome, feel free to decorate any of them. But my parents own the official shop, I just help around with building and stuff" he replies, giggling at my actions before.

"I'd love to. Do you think we could visit some time?" I ask and he politely nods his head.

"How about today? They'll be closed for the week because they're traveling to Dubai" he says and I almost instantly nod.

"Sure, but I should go home and change first" I say and he nods, leaving the room.

I follow him and quickly put my shoes on and head out the door.

He comes behind soon after and unlocks the car, allowing me to get in the passenger seat.

I climb in and shut the door behind me gently then buckle myself in as he does the same.

After driving in silence I get tired of it and decide to play music.

"Do you have an aux chord anywhere?" I ask as I search for it.

He opens a little cabinet and hands me the chord.

I giggle and plug it in, playing music.

I dance to a little bit of songs before we arrive at my house.

"I'll come later, I gotta get myself dressed too" he says as I step out of the car.

"Thanks for everything, you're actually really nice" I respond as I give him a smile before handing him his phone and shutting the car door.

I walk up to the house, knocking because I forgot my key. After a while the door opens and I'm greeted by a very pissed Justin.

"Where the hell were you?!" He shouts as his voice sounds filled with anger and confusion.

"Goodmorning to you to babe" I snap as I bump past him into OUR house.

"Ty you had me worried sick, you can't just disappear. " he yells and I get annoyed at the fact that he's blaming me.

"You ditched me to talk to some friends and I waited at the beach until fucking 1:00 so Chris offered me a ride. We walked to the parking lot and to my surprise, the car was no where in sight!!" I shout as I stomp upstairs, slamming the guest bedroom door behind me.

I quickly lock the door and grab some clothes I stashed in here.

I change and open the door, going straight into the bathroom to grab my hairbrush.

"Ty can we atleast talk about this?" I hear Justin say calmly from outside of the bathroom door.

"There's nothing to talk about. You ditched me and I made a new friend, that's it" I simply and clearly state as I get up and open the door.

I try to go past but I'm pinned down onto the wall by Justin.

"Justin let me go! You're hurting my wrists" I shout them whimper as his hands tighten on my wrists, adding pain more and more.

"Tyler did you and Chris-". "Of course not! He even allowed me to take his bed while he took the couch" I cut him off, still trying to get him off my wrists.

"Jay you're hurting me" I say as the pain from my wrists grow tighter. I look down as a tear escapes my eye.

"Tyler I love you" I hear him say but I don't respond.

"Ty, baby please look at me" he adds once more and I look up slowly.

"Justin let me go, please" I whimper in an almost whisper as my wrists hurt and I'm pretty sure they're sore.

He releases my wrists before pulling away.

"I'm so sorry. I love you Tyler" he says as I look at my wrists which were a deep shade of red.

"I told you you were hurting me but you kept going. What happened to knowing my limit?" I snap calmly as I find myself too weak to fight.

"This isn't working Tyler" he says clearly and my heart shatters at what he may say next.

"I would never want to break up with you but maybe a break will work" he adds on and I look down, this must be what it feels like.

"Justin if we break up again, I don't think I'll ever forgive you enough to take you back" I murmur as I feel my heart break bit by bit.

"I don't wanna break up with you, ever. But we should take atleast a week apart. I'll crash at Maya's until next Monday then we'll see where we are."

I feel like my world is literally about to fall on me and I can't take it.

"Fine, I don't care but I'm definitely not staying here alone. I'll crash at my parent's place" I manage to say without my voice cracking or busting in tears.

It stays silent until I hear a car horn.

"It's Chris" I add and he glares at me, making it impossible to move.

"Tyler please don't do anything that you know will break my heart" he says, walking up to me. I feel him gently cup my cheeks but I keep my head down, firmly in place.

"Atleast promise me that Ty" he adds on as he forces my chin up.

"You know I'd never do that" I quietly say as he leans in, clearly wanting a kiss.

"People on break don't kiss, pretty sure those are against the rules" I say as I pull away but he just pulls me in closer.

He smashes our lips together and I can't help but kiss back. We pull away breathlessly and rests our foreheads on eachothers.

"Our entire relationship is against the rules, one more thing wouldn't hurt." he smirks but I managed to pull away.

"See you in a week" I say before grabbing my phone out of his pocket as it was clearly visible.

Before he can respond I grab my jacket and head outside, stepping into Chris's car.

It's gonna be one hell of a week

THE END

I DON'T REALLY HAVE ANYTHING TO SAY SO ERM BYE...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

116K 1.6K 20
❛ 𝗐𝖾'𝗅𝗅 𝗇𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗋 𝖻𝖾 𝗍𝗁𝗈𝗌𝖾 𝗄𝗂𝖽𝗌 𝗮𝗴𝗮𝗶𝗻 ❜ ↳ [𝗪𝗛𝗘𝗥𝗘], ⋆⋅ ♰ ⋅⋆ 𝗂 𝖼𝗋𝖾𝖺𝗍𝖾 𝖺𝗅𝗅 𝗌𝗈𝗋𝗍𝗌 𝗈𝖿...
152K 5.4K 89
Jeremy x Michael Fluff, love and angst Any grammar police comments will be deleted.
26.5K 543 32
[𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐂𝐄𝐒𝐒 𝐎𝐅 𝐁𝐄𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐄𝐃𝐈𝐓𝐄𝐃, 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐄 𝐀𝐑𝐄 𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐋𝐋 𝐒𝐎𝐌𝐄 𝐄𝐑𝐑𝐎𝐑𝐒] 𝐀𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐌𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐝𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐚𝐛𝐨�...
7.8K 390 17