Me and You

By Malish23

Hyungwon was the nerd but what his classmates didn't expect for him to turn so charming. Wonho (The playboy)... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
QnA TIME
Chapter 14
Not update
Chapter 15
Chapter 16

Chapter 10

1.9K 50 10
By Malish23

Continued....

You remember the conversation hyungwon and wonho had so lest get started with the story

Wonho: "Well that's better for the baby"

Hyungwon: "But i-im not pregnant"

Wonho: "I'm going to make sure that you get pregnant"

3rd person pov

As wonho stopped talking he continued thrusting in high speed and hard enough till Hyungwon couldn't walk.

As soon as Hyungwon moaned Wonhos name loud Wonho knew that he found his good spot and started smirking.

Wonho: "You like it there, huh"

Hyungwon: "Y-yes"

Wonho: "yes what"

Hyungwon: "I like it there, a-aahh. Please go faster"

Wonho: "what do you say"

Hyungwon: "D-daddy please f-fuck me till I can't w-walk aa-aaah"

Wonho started jerking off Hyungwon and thrusting at high speed till Hyungwon couldn't take it any more and wanted to cum but Wonho didn't let him so he grabbed a piece of fabric and tied it to his cock, Hyungwon couldn't take it so he asked for permission to cum but all that Wonho did was thrust more into him and making Hyungwon moan even harder.

Wonho: "Damn it why do you moan so good, thats just making me more hard"

Hyungwon: "s-sorry I won't moan anymore"

As Hyungwon covers his mouth Wonho just grabbed his hands and tied them with the ropes he had hanging on his bed and made sure to make them tight enough and came up to Hyungwons face almost close enough to kiss him.

Wonho: "who said not to moan, I'm just warning you, it's dangerous to moan out loud when I'm in rut so maybe you should tell your parents that your going to a sleep over"

Hyungwon: "O-ok"

Hyungwon pov

As I start texting my mom she had already called me 6 times and my father 4 times so I decided trying to text my mom because it's hard doing this while someone is fucking you hard enough to not make you walk for a week.

Text message pov

Wonnie bunbun🐢

Hi mom I'm going to stay with a friend for a week
is that OK?

Momma bear💕💖💞

OK but if u don't come back pregnant i won't accept u and if that friend of ur's is ur mate then u better mate with him understood?

Wonnie bunbun🐢

OK mother, love u😘

Momma bear💕💖💞

Love u back honey 😘, but remember what I told u OK?

Wonnie bunbun🐢

Yeah um mom I think that I am going to get pregnant

Momma bear💕💖💞

Really. OMG THATS WONDERFUL 😊😊

Wonnie bunbun🐢

So will u accept me mom

Momma bear💕💖💞

Yes honey anyway we still need u for the experiment and that doesn't mean that I just want u for the experiment but I will always love u, oh I can't wait to see my grandchild bye love u.😘😘

Wonnie bunbun🐢

K mother love u too😘😘 And thanks for supporting me thank u for that that's why I love u.

Momma bear💕💖💞

Don't worry honey just keep on going with what ur doing.

Wonnie bunbun🐢

MOTHER 😳😳

Momma bear💕💖💞

OK OK bye 😊😊

Wonnie bunbun🐢

Bye mother😘🙋

Meanwhile Wonho talking while Hyungwon texting his mother

Wonho: "what's taking so long hurry up"

While thrusting inside Hyungwon

Hyungwon: "w-wait a little i-im almost done and stop thrusting so hard a-aaah"

Wonho: "let me see"

Wonho takes Hyungwons phone when he's done talking to his mom.

While Wonho was reading thru his texts his face got hotter and redder, meanwhile Hyungwon was drowning in his moans thinking when his rut will end.

Hyungwon: "a-are you done reading my texts, a-a-aah"

Wonho: "yeah I'm done but I think I will be able to make your mothers wish come true in just a day, heh"

When Wonho said those things Hyungwons face got red and Wonho noticed so that turned him up even more so he was ready to cum but before he came inside of Hyungwon he made sure to be deep inside him so not a single drop will come out and Hyungwon moaned so hard that everybody ink that neighbor hood could hear him.

At that second Wonho came in him and he could hear the pleasure that Hyungwon was in.

Hyungwon: "c-can you please take the ribbon off now"

Wonho: "Only if you put some panties that I have prepared for you tomorrow OK? "

Hyungwon: "o-ok but can you take the ribbon off please"

As Wonho undid the ribbon Hyungwon came in Wonhos hand because of all the pressure that was in his cock.

As some as Hyungwon came in Wonhos hand he went to the bathroom and got a wet towel.

Wonho: "can you stand up? "

Hyungwon: "let me try"

As Hyungwon was standing up he felt a pain in his back that was killing him and couldn't stand so when he tried again he fell to the ground.

Wonho: "you OK? "

Hyungwon: "yeah, can you help me stand so I could go to the restroom to get clean"

Wonho: "OK"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34.6K 1.1K 25
Most people know popular students wouldn't date a nerd, but what if Kim Mingyu one of the popular students dates the nerd of the school, Jeon Wonwoo...
13.2K 904 24
in which hyungwon moves back home and wants to fix things between him and hoseok. โlet's write our story from zero.โž โ†“ @stuckihyun-
95.4K 2.8K 12
Hwang Hyunjin known for being a popular playboy/ bully at school. All students are afraid of him. Yuna enters his life and changes him. Yuna who ha...