Chapter 2

Hoseok pov

I enter the coffee shop and see my friends in the table on the corner, my favorite spot, as I walk towards our usual spot I see that my friends are whispering something and I know that they are planing to do a bet with me so as I sit I say "I accept the bet" with a big smirk on my face.

Kihyun : "You sure"

Wonho: "Yeah sure, bring it on"

Jooheon: "Try to seduce the nerd of the school and sleep with him, we will give you two weeks"

Changkyun: "If you don't complete the bet you owe each one of us including Jooheon, Kihyun, Shownu and me 100 bucks ok?"

Wonho: "Ok, but what if I win?"

Jooheon: "Each one of us will put one of my sisters dress and wigs then dance in front of the gym"

I said ok with a smirk on my face because I knew that I would win the bet and I always got what I wanted since I'm rich.

Hyungwon pov

I see Wonho walking to his table and my heart starts to beat faster than it was because I see him looking at me with a smirk and I don't know what to do so I turn to Minhyuk to calm down but it didn't work so I started to talk.

Hyungwon: ''Minhyuk can we leave, he's staring at me and I can't control myself, I might go crazy, please''

Minhyuk: ''Ok, should we go to the movies, there's this horror movie that's I want to watch called The Walking Dead ok?"

Hyungwon: "Ok but promise me that you will buy me something sweet when it's over cuz you know that I hate horror movies''

Minhyuk: ''Ok''

Hyungwon: ''Yayk let's go''

In the theater

Hyungwon pov

While I was curled up in a ball with my hoodie on, almost screaming and crying because I don't like to see blood Minhyuk was laughing at me and hugged me so I could calm down.

30 minutes later the movie was over and my legs were feeling like jello, I felt like something was holding me down so I asked Minhyuk for help before we knew it we got to the store and I was excited because now I could get my candie and I started to grab as much as I can because what the best than free candy.

I realise that it was 9 o'clock so me and Minhyuk went to our apartment which I rented and let Minhyuk stay with me, you could say that the apartment looked like a house because my parents owned a hospital and a private school and more.

I know that's a lot for me but I act like I'm not even rich and people don't know that my parents are rich only Minhyuk and I know I can trust him because he's been my best friend since we were children.

So we enter the apartment and I was so tired that I can't even stand up so I just fell asleep in the couch.

Minhyuk pov

While I was walking to my room I saw Hyungwon in the couch asleep 'Awww he's just like a little kid, cute' wait what am I thinking he likes Wonho and I have Tao, well I can't just leave him here hes going to freeze, well I'll just take him to his room.

Third person pov

As Minhyuk carried Hyungwon to his room Hyungwons phone vibrated so Minhyuk got curious and checked his phone then he saw that it was his mom but the message was heart breaking.

It said that his dog might die of a snake bite when he tried to protect his mom and it will take long for the surgery.

Minhyuk was going to wake Hyungwon up but then he told himself not to because he didn't want Hyungwon to be sad in the night and let him see the text message the next morning.

Minhyuk pov

I better get him a teddy bear, some chocolate cake and a letter so he could get better.