smooth skin | minjoon

By dimpleboyjoonie

namjoon is a bad kitten in need of an oppa, and jimin is more than happy to help him bottom!namjoon top!jim... More

a very bad kitten
a namjoon problem

let oppa take care of you, kitten

9.4K 248 209
By dimpleboyjoonie

Namjoon couldn't help but moan as Jimin's small soft hands lightly rubbed against his smooth legs, starting just above his ankles before exploring further up, grazing at his thighs before trailing back down again. The older boy knew that Jimin was teasing him, eating up each moan and the way Namjoon's body shuddered from the cold touch of his silver metal rings.

It was so good, felt fucking amazing to have Jimin's hands finally running up and down the length of his bare legs. The younger boy massaged at the tense muscles laying just underneath the surface of his golden skin, lovingly stroking them and worshipping every single inch of Namjoon's legs. He was wearing pastel blue bed shorts, providing Jimin with plenty of access to his shaking legs, and Namjoon's back arched in pleasure as the younger boy kneaded into his sensitive flesh with more force.

Jimin's fingertips slowly inched their way back up to Namjoon's thick thighs, dipping into the smooth skin of his inner thighs. He gently scraped his sharp fingernails across the skin, earning him a loud moan as Namjoon panted, gasping for breath, bucking his hips up desperately. Jimin smirked as he landed a harsh slap against his leader's thighs and Namjoon sobbed loudly, slapping his hand over his mouth to try and contain his noises.

They weren't alone in the dorm, and even though it was late at night when Jimin had slipped into his room with a mischievous glint in his dark eyes and a dent in his sweatpants, Namjoon was still fully aware that he'd wake up the entire dorm if he let himself moan too loudly. Jimin didn't have the heart to tell his leader that the other boys knew exactly what they were doing, and he didn't put it past some of them to be listening in through the thin walls, their cocks in hand as they heard Jimin pleasuring the older boy.

Namjoon muffled back his moan by biting down on his hand as Jimin's hand smacked his sensitive thighs again and again, his skin stinging deliciously where the rings adoring his fingers made contact with his thighs. The younger boy sighed and pulled back, admiring how Namjoon already looked so fucked out when they'd barely even started yet. His thighs were red and trembling nicely, and his shirt had ridden up, exposing the rapper's flat stomach.

Jimin licked his lips and sunk down, pressing a quick kiss to Namjoon's stomach before sucking down across his prominent hipbone, biting down on the skin and kissing at a brown mole that he found there. He groaned at the taste. Namjoon had showered before going to bed and he tasted like his strawberry body wash, and Jimin lapped against his hot skin, greedily sucking up the sweet taste. There was another taste there too, the salty musk of the older boy's sweat and it was just as good as the strawberry body wash, maybe even better because it was Namjoon.

The younger boy lavished across Namjoon's shaking stomach, pressing kisses and bites along the way before dipping his tongue into his belly button. Namjoon whimpered highly, his hands grabbing onto Jimin's fiery orange hair and tugging on it tightly, making the younger boy whine against his skin. Jimin had seen his leader's stomach enough times to know that he used to have a patch of faint hair around his navel, trailing downwards, but now the skin there was completely smooth. Jimin realised Namjoon must have gone out and gotten the rest of his body waxed, and he couldn't wait to see it.

Namjoon was lost. His mind was in a daze and he was rapidly falling into that sweet space where he could just let himself go, give his body over to the younger boy who was sucking and biting bruises across his stomach. He sobbed quietly at finally being able to give himself over to another person, no longer having to be the strong leader that he was forced to be. He loved it, of course he did, but sometimes it was too much. It was too much of a rush, of frantic dance practices, of endless deadlines for lyrics pushing down on his aching shoulders.

But each kiss, each bite, each caress of Jimin's small hands across his thick thighs melted the stress away until Namjoon felt like he was floating above the clouds. Jimin's hands ghosted further upwards then as his lips pulled away, running against his wet stomach and underneath his shirt until they rubbed against his nipples, and fuck, Namjoon was completely gone.

Jimin soothed his hands over Namjoon's erect nipples, rubbing against the little sensitive buds of flesh and watching Namjoon's face intently. His leader had shut his eyes, plush lips parted as he let out little gasps of breath as Jimin twisted a nipple between his fingertips. He was watching the older boy closely, looking for any signs that this was getting too much for him, but pleased to find he couldn't see any yet.

He tugged at the edges of Namjoon's shirt then, helping the older boy out of the shirt before throwing it down to the floor. Jimin leant back on his knees where he'd taken his rightful place between his leader's thick thighs and just took a second to look at him. Namjoon looked amazing in clothes, but out of them he was positively godly, his skin glowing in the faint yellow light casted from his lamp. His chest was heaving as he breathed in deeply, skin glistening from his sweat and Jimin's spit.

Jimin grabbed the older boy's skinny wrists hard enough to bruise them and pinned them up over his head, and Namjoon whined needily as their crotches finally came into contact. Jimin loved Namjoon's legs but his long arms were works of art too, deceptive muscles laying just underneath the surface of his tanned skin as his arms flexed, trying weakly to get out from Jimin's tight hold. He smiled widely as he noticed that Namjoon's armpits were hairless too.

Namjoon let out a breathy moan as Jimin's hands left their hold from around his wrists, running down his smooth silky arms to trace against his armpits lightly. He couldn't help himself, he giggled highly and writhed about on the bed as Jimin faintly tickled his sensitive skin, and Jimin let out a small laugh of his own, his heart beating even faster as he caught sight of Namjoon's deep dimples.

The younger boy placed his hands on Namjoon's skinny waist and kissed his dimples before connecting their lips together, and it was a thousand times better than he'd ever imagined it would be. Namjoon had the best lips, thick and pink and begging to be sucked on, so Jimin did exactly that. He sucked Namjoon's plush bottom lip into his own mouth and ate up his moans, swiping out his tongue to lick into Namjoon's mouth who eagerly opened up for him. He pressed his tongue down onto the older boy's and licked inside his mouth, tasting the faint traces of his toothpaste.

Jimin was about to pull away when Namjoon snaked his fingertips through his hair, dragging him down and crashing their lips together again. It was hot and messy and their teeth clashed together but he didn't care, the younger boy's plump lips felt so good against his own that Namjoon could have cried. Jimin rolled his hips against Namjoon's crotch then and he broke the kiss, throwing his head back onto the pillows and swearing loudly.

The younger boy was part of the dance line for a good reason, and he put all of his years of practice into grinding down onto the growing bulge in Namjoon's shorts. Their clothed cocks rubbed against each other and Namjoon keened, letting out the loudest moan yet as Jimin expertly ground his hips against him. He was surprised when Namjoon's hips bucked up to meet his thrusts, and clearly his body rolls and hip thrusts from the shower hadn't been a one off. Jimin stopped moving then, keeping his body upright by resting his hands on both sides of Namjoon's head as he rocked his hips up to meet Jimin's crotch.

Namjoon panted and slumped back down into the mattress after a short while, having tired his hips out but Jimin didn't care, he loved that his leader had made an effort to make this feel good for Jimin too. But tonight wasn't about Jimin, it was about Namjoon. It was about worshipping his body and showing that he was loved, that this wasn't just a quick fuck, that it meant something to Jimin, that Namjoon meant everything to him.

He kissed him again, this time soft and slow, sensually swiping his tongue across his lips but not deepening the kiss any further than that. He pressed a kiss to each of his leader's cheeks, right over his dimples, before his hands moved down from where they had been settled next to his head to the waistband of Namjoon's blue bed shorts. Jimin hooked his fingers into the waistband and was about to finally pull them down when Namjoon's shaking hands grabbed him by the wrists.

"Wait, no, Jimin stop," Namjoon sobbed, "please stop."

Jimin instantly pulled back from where he'd been trying to get into the older boy's pants as though his hot skin really was on fire. He stared down at Namjoon with horror filled eyes, disgusted at himself from pushing his leader too far. Namjoon was staring up at him with tearful eyes, crying softly as sobs rattled his body.

"Oh god, hyung, Joonie, what's wrong? Did I do something wrong?" Jimin quickly asked, feeling sick to his stomach.

"No, no," Namjoon shot up, using his hands to push his upper body up, "it's not your fault. It's mine. I-I don't deserve this, Jimin. I don't deserve you."

"Why would you ever think that?" Jimin cried, his voice high and filled with pain at the thought of his leader not thinking he was good enough when he clearly was. He was the entire world to Jimin and to know that his leader was suffering again killed him. He thought they were passed this with the release of Reflection and Always, but obviously they'd failed to notice Namjoon was hurting again.

"I-I'm tainted, I'm too ugly for you," Namjoon sighed, looking away from Jimin to stare down at his hard crotch, glaring down at it with hatred in his watery eyes.

Jimin gently grabbed Namjoon by his chin and forced him to look into his eyes, "Kitten, who told you that?"

"The last guy I was with," Namjoon whispered, his voice wobbly and Jimin felt like finding out whoever that piece of trash was and beating him to a bloodied pulp.

"Namjoon, kitten, look at me," Jimin sternly said, and when their eyes connected he continued, "you are fucking perfect. You're so beautiful, inside and out, and you mean so much to me, to all of us. We wouldn't even be here without you, there's no BTS without you, I'm nothing without you. You are so brave and strong, and even though this world tries to beat you down you still come out fighting. I love you."

Namjoon's eyes widened from shock, "You do?"

"Yes," Jimin didn't hesitate, just like Namjoon didn't hesitate when he was asked if he wanted to go solo or stay as part of the group all those years ago.

"I love you too," Namjoon smiled, and the dimples were back.

"You take such good care of us, hyungie. Now it's my turn. Let oppa take care of you, kitten."

The tears finally fell then and Jimin was crying himself. But they weren't tears of sadness, they were tears of joy, of love, of admiration for the beautiful boy sitting right across from him. Namjoon smiled and nodded his head and laid down on his back again, and Jimin joined him, hovering over his body and kissing his tears away.

He gently worked Namjoon out of his shorts and boxers and let them fall to the floor. He took his leader in one of his small hands then and pumped him slowly, lovingly, watching as Namjoon closed his eyes and slipped away again, easing himself back into the place where he knew he was safe, where he knew he could trust Jimin with his body, his mind and his soul.

"Oppa," Namjoon moaned, clutching weakly onto Jimin's shirt and trying to pull it up his body.

"It's okay, I've got you kitten," Jimin purred, pulling his hands away so he could rip his shirt off from his hot body.

Namjoon's fingertips trailed across Jimin's well toned abs and Jimin smiled as he took in the awe in Namjoon's bright brown eyes. He pressed a kiss to his smooth stomach and moved off of the bed, quickly taking off his sweatpants and dampened boxer briefs before grabbing the bottle of lube he'd brought with him. He took out a condom from his sweatpants pocket then but Namjoon's soft, deep voice stopped him just as he was about to rip the packet open.

"Oppa, please, I'm clean," Namjoon whined, bucking his hips and spreading his thick thighs wide apart, "need to feel you, all of you."

"Fuck kitten," Jimin sighed, putting the condom away and climbing back on the bed, nestling himself between the older boy's thighs.

"Thank you, oppa," Namjoon whispered, closing his eyes again.

"Kitten, what's your safe word? We need one if you want to stop again."

"Crab," Namjoon giggled, and the light noise had Jimin swooning.

"Okay kitten," Jimin smiled warmly, "can oppa keep his rings on?"

"Fuck yes, oh god," Namjoon moaned, and Jimin honestly didn't think it would have turned him on that much but Namjoon was full of surprises.

Namjoon parted his legs even wider than, opening himself up for his oppa and wiggling his hips, showing off his small hole. He groaned deeply as Jimin's hands returned to his thick trembling thighs, gently stroking his tanned skin. His cold rings were rubbing against his hot skin and Namjoon shuddered, his hole fluttering as he thought of what they would feel like inside of him, stretching him.

The older boy melted down into the mattress as Jimin took hold of his little cock again, squeezing it lightly as he moved his hand up and down its hard length. Jimin actually looked down to stare at it then, instantly finding it adorable. Namjoon's cock probably would have looked a lot bigger if he wasn't so tall, but Jimin didn't mind, it wasn't like they were really going to need it for anything anyway. Jimin was a switch but he knew Namjoon wasn't, but he didn't care.

Jimin noticed then that Namjoon had no pubic hair, and his mouth watered at the thought of his kitten going out and getting himself clean and ready just for his oppa. It was fucking hot and the pain he'd felt from it actually turned Jimin on even more, and he knew that next time he wanted to be the one waxing Namjoon's whole body, and he shuddered at the thought.

Jimin flicked his thumb over the sensitive head of Namjoon's small cock, digging down into the slit and dragging out a deep moan from the older boy. Namjoon's long legs were shivering, his toes curling from pleasure as Jimin collected his precum and used it to make the glide smoother, working his kitten to full hardness. He bent down then and took the head of Namjoon's cock into his mouth, moaning at the taste. It wasn't something that Jimin particularly cared for before so he rarely ever did this, but Namjoon tasted so damn good. He was sweet and slightly fruity, and Jimin had no idea what he'd eaten to taste this good but he knew he needed to find out.

Namjoon's whole body was shaking as Jimin took him further into his mouth until his nose was pressed up against his stomach and the head was gently rubbing at the back of his throat. He gagged and quickly pulled off but Namjoon didn't mind, Jimin clearly didn't have the same experience that he did and Namjoon found himself eager to show his skills off just as eager as he was to release his new mixtape.

"O-oppa, can kitten suck you off?" Namjoon stuttered, suddenly turning extremely shy at the thought of sucking the younger boy's cock which was ridiculous since he'd just done it to him.

Jimin nodded and Namjoon changed positions so he was laying flat on his stomach, his face pressed up closely to Jimin's cock and Namjoon's eyes widened at the sight because wow, no boy's cock had the right to be that thick. He felt instantly intimidated but Namjoon was far from being a quitter, and he knew he could stop at any time he wanted, unlike the last guy he had been with. Namjoon quickly pushed the thought aside before it could make him freak out like he'd done earlier.

Jimin gently fisted Namjoon's damp pastel pink hair and Namjoon keened, whimpering as the younger boy rubbed his fingertips into his scalp. Jimin loved Namjoon's pink hair but he couldn't wait to see what it would look like when the stylists dyed it black again. The older boy took a deep breath then and pushed himself further forwards until his plush lips were pressed against the head of Jimin's thick cock. He wrapped his hand around the base and gave the head a quick kitten lick, darting his tongue out to taste Jimin's precum and finding that he didn't mind it that much.

Namjoon opened his mouth out wide and took the head of Jimin's thick cock into his mouth then, and it easily passed through his plush lips and settled like a heavy weight across his tongue. Namjoon was a rapper so he was extremely skilled with his mouth, a fact that Jimin quickly found out as he sunk further down onto Jimin's length and tongued at the underneath of his cock. Jimin's eyes rolled into the back of his head as he was sucked further into the wet heat of Namjoon's sinful mouth.

Namjoon moaned around Jimin's hard member, knowing that the vibrations would feel fucking perfect around his cock. He was right, as always, and was rewarded with a deep groan and Jimin's hold on his hair tightened until it was painful, forcing tears to slip from the corners of Namjoon's eyes but he loved it, he was fucking thriving off of it, his own wet cock brushing against the soft bed sheets. He moved his hand away from the base of Jimin's dick and grabbed him by his ass, digging his fingernails into the flesh.

Jimin hissed in pain but it was soon replaced with pleasure as the older boy pulled him by his ass until his cock was fully inside, the rapper's nose tickling in his pubic hair. Jimin groaned as he realised that Namjoon had no gag relax and he started whimpering as Namjoon pulled off his cock only to sink back down on it, sucking it down into his throat again and again, licking his tongue across a throbbing vein as it slid over his tongue.

Namjoon lightly squeezed his thigh and Jimin took it as permission to start moving then. He rocked his hips forward, grabbing onto Namjoon's hair tighter than before, who whined around the cock in his mouth. Jimin thrusted forward lightly at first, experimenting but still Namjoon didn't gag, so he thrusted forwards harder this time until he was fucking his kitten's throat, the bedroom soon filled with the sounds of Jimin's laboured breathing as he fought back the growing urge to cum.

"Oh shit kitten! Just like that baby, fuck! Taking your oppa's cock so well!" Jimin shouted, throwing his head back and moaning loudly as he brutally fucked Namjoon's throat raw.

He couldn't take the wet heat anymore and pulled out, not wanting to cum just yet. Namjoon panted and breathed in heavily, coughing roughly and weakly spitting out Jimin's salty precum. He realised that he probably didn't taste as good as Namjoon had done and he apologised softly, scratching Namjoon's head and petting him. Namjoon gave him a lazy dimpled smile, unable to even speak as his throat was burning.

"Get on your hands and knees, kitten," Jimin ordered, reaching for the lube and uncapping it with a loud plop.

Namjoon shivered from the deep tone of Jimin's voice and he instantly followed his commands, shifting about on the bed so that he was on his hands and knees. He raised his ass up high, presenting it for his oppa who gently rubbed his hands across the older boy's peachy round ass. Namjoon shuddered and moaned as he felt Jimin's rings roughly scratching against his smooth cheeks. He couldn't wait to feel them inside of him.

He spread his thick thighs wide apart and something wet and sticky slipped between his cheeks and oozed over his rim. Namjoon buried his face down into the pillows and breathed in heavily, moaning softly as Jimin finally pressed one of his short fingers against the edge of his small hole. He couldn't stop himself from flinching at the sudden contact and Jimin decided that his kitten needed to be punished for trying to get away from him, for displeasing his oppa and not following his commands like a good little boy.

He pulled his finger away from Namjoon's hole and slapped a hand across his cheeks, bringing his hand down again and smacking Namjoon's ass hard enough to have it jiggling cutely. Namjoon cried out from the sharp pain of Jimin's small hands and metal rings slapping his ass, but it felt so damn good, even better than it had felt when the younger boy had smacked his thick thighs. Jimin brought his small hand down onto Namjoon's ass again and again, leaving behind reddened handprints on his sun-kissed skin. He growled when he thought about the fact that Namjoon would be able to feel this for days.

When he decided that his kitten had had enough he spread his sore cheeks wide again, staring down to glance at his hole. Jimin swallowed nervously at the sight of it. He was small, his tiny hole fluttering from Jimin's harsh hold on his cheeks, and he wondered if he'd even be able to fit inside. He was completely hairless around his rim too, and Jimin growled, instantly feeling jealous that a stranger had been able to catch a glimpse of Namjoon's hole before he could.

The older boy stilled his body, not wanting to flinch away this time when Jimin's short fingers returned to explore his pink hole. Jimin tentatively pushed the first finger through the tight ring of muscle, watching as Namjoon stretched. He needed more lube so squeezed some more across his ass, working it inside his hot velvety walls with his finger, coating the inside of Namjoon's tight little hole with more than enough lube. Jimin liked it wet and messy though, and he wanted to hear the slick sounds as he fucked his kitten's tight ass echo off of the walls of the bedroom.

The finger inside Namjoon's ass was pushed in further and Namjoon moaned, biting down on his own arm to try and hold back his sobs. Something cold caught against the edges of Namjoon's rim and he bucked his hips back, screaming against his own arm as Jimin's cold ring rubbed against his entrance. No one had ever fingered him while wearing rings before and Namjoon quickly decided that it was something that he very much enjoyed, and he rolled his hips back onto Jimin's short finger, desperately aching to feel the cold touch of his ring again.

One finger quickly became two and Namjoon hissed from the pain. It wasn't his fault that he was so damn tight but Jimin couldn't help but drool. He'd never been with someone this tight before and he knew it was going to feel fucking amazing around his cock so he quickened the pace that he was prepping Namjoon's small hole. He fucked into Namjoon's entrance and grabbed onto his pastel pink hair to lift his head up high. He wanted to hear the delicious noises Namjoon was making, feeling angry that his kitten had tried to suppress the loud sounds of his pleasure.

His head was yanked back and Namjoon let out a shriek as Jimin's small hand fisted his hair, tugging sharply on the bleach damaged locks. He sobbed and panted as Jimin sped up, thrusting his fingers in and out from Namjoon's small hole, stretching him wide enough so he could slip in a third finger and fuck, it felt so much better than when Namjoon had sloppily worked his fingers into his ass in the shower.

It was wet and so gross but Namjoon loved how he could hear Jimin's fingers sliding in and out of his asshole, the slick wet sounds instantly travelling straight to his dick which started to throb painfully. He wanted to touch himself so badly but he hadn't been given permission to yet, and he knew he wanted to cum untouched anyway, but it still hurt. His thoughts of touching himself were pushed aside as Jimin deepened his thrusts so that his cool metal rings were pushed inside Namjoon's tight ass.

"Oh fuck, oppa!" Namjoon moaned, rocking his hips back onto Jimin's fingers and he scissored his ass, stretching him wide.

"Yeah, you like that kitten? You like how oppa's rings feel?" Jimin teased, pressing down inside Namjoon's hole until he found that sweet bundle of nerves that had him screaming.

"Fuck! Right there Jimin oppa, feels s-so fucking good," Namjoon cried, drool slipping over his plush lips as Jimin fucked him faster than before, hitting his prostate with each thrust of his fingers.

"God, I wish you could see yourself kitten, taking my fingers so fucking well, getting stretched on my rings," Jimin groaned, "maybe we should film this next time, huh kitten? Bet you'd want to see yourself."

"P-please oppa," Namjoon whimpered highly, completely lost in the fantasy of Jimin filming him while fucking his tight little hole until he was raw and bleeding.

"Or maybe I should just let the other boys watch as I fuck this tight little hole of yours instead. Fuck, Namjoon, you have idea what you're doing to us, do you? They want to fuck you so much but you belong to me, don't you kitten?" Jimin growled, teasing Namjoon with a fourth finger before slipping it inside.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck," Namjoon panted, "please oppa! Please fuck me in front of the others!"

"Yeah you want that baby? Want them to see how much of a cock slut our leader actually is? Want them to fuck you too?" Jimin groaned, moaning at the thought of fucking Namjoon while the rest of the group watched and watching them fuck his slutty kitten.

Namjoon was completely gone by this point, his eyes rolled into the back of his head and his mouth hanging wide open, begging to be stuffed with a cock. He'd thought about getting fucked by each of his members before but never about getting fucked by them all at once, and he couldn't stop himself from whimpering at the thought. He wanted it so badly, needed to be taken by each one of them until his hole was dripping wet and he was covered in their cum.

He may have been the leader but the thought of letting his boys use his slutty body until they cummed all over him had him moaning loudly, rocking his hips back on Jimin's fingers like he was getting fucked by a cock instead. He thought about each one of them then, whining as he thought about how good it would feel to get fucked by them.

He thought about gripping onto Jin's broad shoulders as he rammed into his tight little hole. He thought about how good Yoongi's rough hands would feel against his smooth skin. He thought about how fucking perfect it would be to have Hoseok dominating him, fucking him again and again until he was overstimulated. He thought about how hot it would be to wear a collar and leash for Taehyung. And finally he thought about getting fucked by Jungkook, their little maknae, and Namjoon keened as he thought about how perfect it would feel to be filled up with the younger boy's cum.

Jimin picked Namjoon up by his skinny waist then and turned him over so he was laying on his back on the soft mattress. He looked completely fucked, his bright brown eyes glossed over as spit drooled from his mouth. Jimin leant down to lick it away, cleaning his messy kitten before staring down at him with lust filled eyes. Namjoon smiled sweetly then, deep dimples popping out as Jimin spread his thick thighs apart and finally, fucking finally, slid inside.

It was exactly like everything that Jimin had ever dreamt of. Even though the older boy had been stretched by four fingers he was still impossibly tight and Namjoon clenched down on his thick cock hard, making himself even tighter as Jimin pushed into the hot wet heat of his ass, moaning deeply as he pushed inside until he bottomed out, his balls pressing against Namjoon's soft cheeks.

He panted as he stared down into Namjoon's eyes, looking for any signs that he wanted this to stop but glad that he didn't find any there. Instead, Namjoon weakly grabbed Jimin by his shoulders and gripped onto him as Jimin slowly thrusted inside of him. He kept his movements shallow and slow, watching intently as Namjoon's face scrunched up from pleasure. He was biting down on his bottom lip so hard that it started bleeding and Jimin licked the blood away, groaning at the sweet metallic taste.

"Oppa," Namjoon sobbed, trembling as Jimin pulled his cock out from his tight hole.

"Ssh kitten, take it like a good boy," Jimin purred, locking their lips together and groaning as Namjoon's tongue flicked across his lips.

Jimin panted and pulled back, his small hands gripping tightly onto the older boy's tiny waist, rings biting down into the soft flesh. He teased the tip of his cock against Namjoon's puffy rim to draw out a low moan, looking down as Namjoon's glossy eyes peered up at him between wet eyelashes. He didn't need to speak to know that his kitten was begging for him to move, pleading with his eyes for Jimin to thrust back into his little hole, so that's exactly what he did.

The younger boy shivered as he rolled his hips forwards, slapping his thighs against Namjoon's plush ass as his cock easily slipped back into his leader's entrance. His velvety walls were so smooth and felt so good against his hard cock, and he clenched down on Jimin's length hard, forcing a deep moan out of the younger boy's kiss swollen lips.

Jimin growled as he gripped onto Namjoon's slim waist and thrusted his hips forwards, slamming in and out of the tight heat and setting a brutal pace. He fucked into Namjoon's hole hard enough to have the mattress squeaking, and by now he was sure that Namjoon's loud moaning had woken up the entire dorm if they weren't already awake to begin with. Namjoon didn't hold back, he couldn't, tears slipping across his cheeks as he screamed as Jimin rolled his hips against his leader's sore ass.

The younger boy moved his hands down so that he could hold Namjoon by his thick thighs, digging his fingernails down into his kitten's soft skin and leaving a claim behind. He growled at the thought and a sudden flicker of possessiveness washed over him, forcing him to block out all of his thoughts as he leaned down and bit a bruise onto Namjoon's long neck.

"Oppa! Oh fuck!"

Namjoon screamed and whimpered, his hands leaving Jimin's shoulders to grab onto the bed sheets as the younger boy bit down into his neck. He knew that he'd be leaving behind a large bruise which would take days, maybe even a whole week to heal, but he fucking loved it. He wanted to be bruised, he wanted to be claimed, he wanted to be owned by Jimin completely. He sobbed as Jimin's teeth left his neck, the younger boy swiping his wet tongue across the abused flesh in a quick apology.

A wildfire raged in Namjoon's gut as the younger boy fucked his tight ass, repeatedly pulling out only to slam back in again. The tip of Jimin's thick dick hit Namjoon's prostate with dead on accuracy each time he thrusted in and out, and Namjoon keened, whining highly at the sensation as the head of Jimin's large member brushed against his prostate.

Jimin suddenly changed the angle then, lifting Namjoon's smooth long legs up and settling them down on his strong shoulders. The new angle allowed him to easily hit that sweet bundle of nerves again and again and Namjoon was mess by now, clawing desperately at the bed sheets as Jimin fucked his ass raw. He was screaming, begging to cum, throwing his head back onto the soft pillows as Jimin ground down against his ass, fucking his ass hard.

"Fuck, you like that kitten? You like how your oppa fucks your ass?" Jimin growled, pushing Namjoon's long legs back so his knees were pressed up against his chest, shoving his cock deep inside of him and moaning as he clenched his walls around him.

"Oppa, oh god, oh fuck," Namjoon whined, crying as the angle changed again and his little cock slapped against his stomach each time Jimin pounded into his tight ass.

"Such a dirty little slut for me, aren't you kitten? Letting your oppa abuse your little hole, such a fucking whore for me," Jimin panted, breathing deeply as the sinful words slipped from between his lips.

"Oppa's whore," Namjoon moaned sweetly, looking up at Jimin and watching how the younger boy was smiling widely from the intense pleasure of fucking his leader's ass.

"So good baby, such a good boy."

Namjoon keened, loving how the younger boy was alternating between degradation and praise just like he'd always wanted, "Fuck, oppa, right there!"

The older boy screamed as Jimin pounded into his tight ass harder than before, slamming his hips back against Namjoon's own and rolling into him like he was dancing on stage. The singer was moaning, deep and breathy, a noise so heavenly that Namjoon found himself aching to record it so he could listen to it again and again. But he moaned when he realised that he didn't need to, he'd be able to hear Jimin's sweet sounds whenever he wanted. One quick flash of his tight little hole would be enough to have the younger boy fucking him, claiming him, breeding him up.

"Fuck! Oppa, please let me cum! Please let kitten cum!" Namjoon sobbed, rocking his hips back to meet Jimin's hard thrusts.

"Yeah, you wanna cum?"

"Please! I've been - fuck - I've been such a good little kitten for you oppa! Please! I need to cum!" Namjoon begged, clutching at the bed sheets harder to stop himself from wrapping a hand around his throbbing cock.

Jimin grinned, his own orgasm drawing nearer by the second, "Then cum for me kitten, show oppa just how much of a good little slut you are."

Jimin watched intently as Namjoon screamed, his hole fluttering and tightening down on him as his little cock burst, shooting out a thick stream of white cum all across his stomach and chest, some even splattering against his kitten's swollen lips. Jimin groaned at the messy sight and threw his head back, grabbing Namjoon by his skinny waist and thrusting into him one last time before he was spilling deep inside of him, his cum painting Namjoon's walls. He rode his orgasm and continued to fuck his leader's ass, milking his cock for all he was worth before finally pulling out and slumping down next to Namjoon.

"Shit," Jimin sighed, rolling over so he could check that Namjoon was okay.

His leader's eyes were glossy and filled with bright light, gazing into Jimin's own eyes with so much love that his chest tightened. He reached out a small shaky hand to collect the cum that Namjoon had splashed onto his own face, bringing it up to his own lips and groaning at the sweet taste. How anyone could taste that good was beyond him, and he leaned over, swiping his tongue across Namjoon's sweaty golden skin to lick up all of the cum, not letting a single droplet go to waste.

Once he was done he pressed his swollen lips against Namjoon's thick pink ones, lapping his tongue inside when Namjoon parted his lips in a deep sigh. He let the older boy taste himself, loving how Namjoon whimpered and eagerly rubbed his tongue against Jimin's own, desperately trying to get a taste of his own sweet cum.

Jimin pulled back and gently ran his hand through Namjoon's damp pastel pink hair, brushing his long bangs out from his eyes. His leader was smiling, just wide enough to pop out his dimples which Jimin pressed a soft kiss to. He nestled down next to Namjoon then, pulling his hot body close to his own. He was fully aware of the fact that they needed to get cleaned up and that the bed sheets would definitely need changing, but for now he was content with just having Namjoon pressed up against his side, a warm and comfortable weight grounding him down.

"Kitten, how do you taste so damn good?" Jimin whispered, still running his hands through Namjoon's pretty pink hair.

"Melona," Namjoon giggled cutely, "lots and lots of melona."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.9K 682 10
"Sir?" "Call me daddy from now on." Bottom Joonie! Top Jimin! A/N: Please when reading, make sure to check the chapter numbers as it seems Wattpad i...
70.2K 2.7K 27
"taehyung we have arranged your marriage" "what mom!" ___________________________________ Contains: Top Taehyung Bottom Jungkook
436K 14.1K 26
❝ then, let me hump you instead. ❞
413K 13.9K 104
"Is this bad?" -Yoongi "Ours!" ©kyrgyz_Saewoung Warning -Smut -Gay Relationship -Poly Relationship -Harm -Rape -Mpreg Start:...