baby love me lights out.

Bởi morgsxash

|COMPLETED| You're Love is Bright as Ever Even in The shadows So baby Kiss me Before they turn the lights o... Xem Thêm

Chap1: Hov and Bey... Holla
Chap2: Family Love
Chap3: Family Love (Pt.2)
Chap4: What..?
Chap5: Mmm
Chap7: Some Shit.!
Thank you so much..!
Chap8: I Care
Chap9: Baby Long as I'm next to you
Chap10: WTF....Why.?
Chap11: Oh My Damn
Chap12: Im bout that H-Town
Chap13: That's Personal
Chap14: 100 Problems
Chap15: ALWAYS be Prepared
Chap16: Why You.!
Chap17: IV
Chap18: Finally
Chap19: You done messed up now
Chap20: Heart to Millions
Chap 21: Dont mess with them Beys
Chap 22: DMWTB Pt. 2
Chap23: DMWTB Pt. 3
Chap24: DMWTB Pt. 4
Chap25: DMWTB Pt. 5
Chap26: Yeah
The End (Plz Read)
outlaw.
NEW BOOK

Chap6: Expect the Unexpected

1K 45 6
Bởi morgsxash

A WEEK LATER

**Bey Pov

I was out at lunch with the crew. Jay couldn't come because he went to the studio but we been in love more than ever. we have had sex everyday since the a week ago...and it's great. my thoughts were interrupted by Kelly.

Kel: beyonce... Beyonce!!!

B: huuhhh

Kel: what are you ordering

Ty: *mumbles* the whole damn menu.

B: Ty..Shut Up.!

Ty: damn that bitch can hear.. with them big ass ears I bet she can.... *laughing*

B: *smiling* I am eating the chicken alfredo.

the waiter came and we ordered and just talked and laughed until our food came as I was eating Michelle said something.

Chelle: Bey what was your ex-boyfriend name

B: Lyndell... why *eats pasta*

Ang: ain't that him right there.

B: omg where.!!!

Lyn: Beyonce.?

B: Lyndell.! how are you

Lyn: I'm good.. and you

B: I'm great

Everyone but Bey: *WTF face*

Lyn: can I talk to you for a minute *look at everyone at the table* alone

Ty: oopp.. shade

B: *laughing* okay I will be right back.. behave

Ty: shouldn't we be telling you that.

B: no *walking away*

we went to his car. I think he was trying to impress me because he has a black Porsha. but I wasn't impressed. he opened my door and I got in and then he got in.. it was silent until he talked

Lyn: look Bey let me just get to the point. I love you and I miss you so much. I need you back so bad. I just need one more chance to show you that I'm sorry for cheating on you.. I love and I know you love me too. just please be give me another chance *wiped her tears and is now holding her hand* I love you Beyonce and I need you back please.

By this point I'm emotional because... I don't even know why I just knew his apology was sincere.. We stared onto each other eyes. then he leaned in for a kiss .we kissed for about 2 minutes and then I pulled away because I started to think about Jay then I felt guilty.

B: looked Lyndell you know I love you and I won't stop loving you, you were my first boyfriend but I am happily married and I love my husband and I would never Ever cheat on him and vise versa and what you did to me is unacceptable. so I'm done with you. *getting out the car*

Lyn: *grab Bey hand* so you mean that kiss ment nothing.

B: Exactly. so I am going to for back with my crew and my non-cheating husband.

Lyn: *mumbles* you say he's not cheating now

B: bye Lyndell *annoyed*

**Jay Pov

I've been in the studio all day recording..Ye just left to go get lunch.. I'm sitting her editing this song hungry as fuck.

there was a knock at the door.. I hope that's Ye with my food. I opened the door and Rihanna was standing there.

Rih: Hey Jay.. how are you

J: I'm good.. how did you find me

Rih: I have my ways.. can I come in

J: sure I guess.

when Rih came in I was already very uncomfortable she was wearing this short ass dress and some heels looking like somebody hoe.. I went back to edit the song and she said something.

Rih: so what you working on babe *behind Jay massaging his shoulders*

J: okay.. one don't call me babe, baby or anything in-between. I am happily married... and two I am editing a few track that me and Ye worked on.

Rih: Oh okay * rubbing Jay's chest* you looked stressed .. let me help you with that. *sitting on Jay's lap*

J: *hesitating*

Before I could say anything else Rihanna lips crashed into mine. I can't say I didn't like it because I didn't pull away. she started kissing my neck and before I knew it she was wiping Jr out. I wasn't hard she put it in her mouth but it felt like wet stuff on my dick.. shit Jay why aren't you getting hard.. okay this is awkward..

J: *pulling Jr. out of Rihanna mouth and putting it in his pants* can I ask you to leave this is very weird.

Rih: I thought you liked it. *shocked*

J: obviously I didn't if I wasn't hard.

Rih: so I mean Nothing to you

J: damn right get out please.

Rih: okay but you gone miss me *leaving*

J: yeah yeah

I finished editing the first song and Ye came in with my food. we ate and I told Ye everything that happened when I left.

Ye: that bitch must not know how to suck if you wasn't hard.

J: I don't know what the fuck she was doing. it was weird...

we finished editing so I was about to leave.

J: alright Ye.. I will see you later man. *dapped him up and left*

when I was on the way home I was trying to find out how I was going to explain this to Bey. I know I had to tell her. I hope she believe me.. I'm sure she will.

**Bey Pov

I was at home thinking about what happened with Lyndell today. I had to tell Jay. I hope he doesn't get to mad. my thought were interrupted where the door knob turned.. it was jay

B: Hey baby *kiss Jay*

J: Hello my Queen..how was your day.

B: it was okay.. we need to talk

J: okay.. I need to tell you something.

B: what is it.

J: Today when I was at the studio Rihanna my ex girlfriend came in. we talked for a little while and then she came on to me. I told her I was happily married and she... kissed me and went down on me.. I didn't lead her on I was very uncomfortable because I wasnt getting hard because she don't know how to properly suck dick.. it was weird and I'm sorry babe ............. Bey Bey please say something.

B: That happened to me too but he didn't for down on me.

J: WHAT...

B: hold up.. I'm going to need you to lower your voice..

J: HOW CAN I BE CALM WHEN SOME OTHER NIGGA KISSING MY LIPS..

B: SAME REASON I'M CALM THAT A BITCH PUT HER MOUTH ON MY DICK.. SO SHUT THE FUCK UP.

J: .....

B: that what I tho-

J: who was it.

B: does that matt-

J: BEYONCE WHO WAS IT..!!

B: LYNDELL DAMN.. *leaving*

J: where you going

B: to hell if I don't pray *slams door*

I was so upset... not at the fact that he kissed somebody else and got head from somebody else but the fact that I was calm when he explained his story and didn't get mad but when I kiss another man he starts yelling and getting upset.. we did the exact same thing and it's a problem because I did it... I went to Solange house I was to heated to look at him right now.

Solo: Hey Thu Thu... what you doing here

B: can I crash here tonight.

Solo: Yea.. you know I don't mind... can I ask what happened..

B: Jay told me * told everything that happened since Jay walked in the house until she walked out*

Solo: so what you mean to tell me he mad but he did the same thing..

B: Yes and that's why I'm mad.

Solo: its okay Thu he will come around.. well it kind of late if you need anything get it, don't wake me up.. you know where the guest room is so goodnight..

B: thanks again solo

Solo: that's what sister are for

*

*

**??? Pov

???: Hey babe.. did you do it.

???: yeah

???: okay good..

we go to go lay down in my bed and made out for a few minutes and then we went to bed

???: I love you baby

???: love you too *smiling*

__________________________________

Hahaha I'm so evil

5+ comments

- Iwokeuplikediss_

P.S.

Stay flawless and turn that cherry out

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

27.1K 1.2K 31
"I will love you anyway, even if you cannot stay..."
150K 3.5K 19
"You danced all night girl you deserve it." @kehlani Bigdickdiaz™
46.8K 3.8K 35
since y'all wanted to get on me about it, HERE ! love you guys. enjoy. a oneshot turned into a book.
126K 6.8K 37
You went from my sneaky link to my lover.