Dirty Laundry

By _MinnieBracey

Let's do this Dirty Laundry .... More

First Time
Seeing You Again
His Treat
The W
Studio
Projects
What's Happening
Promise
Jarron & Friends
Drunk
Natalie and Kairi
Millie
Dinner
What Kind of Friend Are You
Suprise Suprise
Jarron....Again
Like Old Times
Gender Reveal
James
Company
Let's Help Eachother
Sapphire Gentlemen's Club
Torn Between The Two
Daddy's Home
It's All Over
Best Life
Long Time No See
Scared
Parent Trap
Collect Call
I'm....
I Do
Honeymoon
Horror
Mrs. East
C
"Happy" Ending

Marriage & Photoshoots

11.7K 303 62
By _MinnieBracey

"Wassup Morgan." Everyone greeted. I walked into the house and hugged everyone.

I looked at Asia, "Been here all day?"

"Damn near." She laughed. "Christian and I been out, we just got here about a hour or two ago."

I nodded and looked around, "Nice place."

"Thanks." Christian said.

Quincy came out the bathroom, "Morg wassup where's Alexis?"

I shrugged. "You talk to her more than I do." I sat next to Jarron who was looking so fine as usual. "How are you." I smiled.

"I'm great." He smiled back, "How are you beautiful?"

I shrugged, "Holding up."

Christian stood up and went into the kitchen, "Anybody want a drink?"

"Hell yeah we all need a round." Quincy responded.

"Oh Quincy, tell Morgan what you were telling us." Asia said.

Quincy nodded and sat next to me, "So. I'm getting engaged." He smiled.

I raised my eyebrow. "You proposed to Alexis?"

"Not Alexis." He said quickly, "My girlfriend."

"Girlfriend?"

"Yeah. I have a girlfriend." He said. He pulled out his phone, showing me a photo.

"Her name is Alex, she fine as hell. Anyway, we been together for about four years and I proposed the other night and she said yes."

"She's really pretty." I complimented. "You two look good together, but what about Alexis?" I asked.

"What about her?"

"You guys aren't like, a couple?"

"Hell no." He laughed, "Come on Alexis and I have never liked eachother that way." He stood up. "I honestly think it was just a quick fuck for the both of us."

"Yeah except she's pregnant." I mentioned.

"And I'm going to take care of my daughter by all means, trust me. Alexis and I are going to co-parent."

"So, she's okay with this?"

He hesitated. "She was upset at first, but she got over it. She understood when I told her everything. She even said it herself that she didn't think of us as a couple."

"So your fiancé is okay with you cheating to?" I laughed.

"I told her I was drunk." He said. "She was mad for a few months but she eventually got over it, I showed her how sorry I was and how much I loved her."

"Well congratulations." I told him, "I'm happy for you."

"So speaking of relationships and engagements and shit." Christian started walking back into the living room with cups of drinks. "Morgan wassup with your man?"

"What do you mean?"

"We all saw the news." Asia said. "And if Tito is involved in something Dave most definitely is as well."

I sighed deeply.

"Have you talked to him?" Jarron asked.

I shook my head no. "Not at all today, I just hope he's alright."

"That nigga alright, he probably just hiding." Quincy said sipping his drink. "Ain't he like a big deal out here?"

I shrugged, "I guess."

"Ain't no I guess that nigga is the biggest gang banger and drug lord in New York." Asia laughed, "Oh and let's not forget he's a rapper."

I stared at Asia, "Alright Asia. No need to tell every little detail." I said.

"That must suck though I ain't gone lie." Jarron saying slumping down on the couch. "That nigga probably about to he wanted." They all laughed.

"Okay can y'all stop talking about him?" I said getting an attitude. "It's been on my mind all day and y'all only making it worse."

"Alright my bad my bad." Jarron said. "So did you think about what we talked about last night?"

I shook my head no, "Honestly I completely forgot."

"Forgot about what?" Asia asking sipping her drink.

Jarron looked at her and smiled, "I want her to help me with my photography." He then looked at me. "Be my little personal model."

Her eyes lit up. "Personal model?" She laughed. "That's so cute! Morgan you have to do it."

"Yeah but I'm not photogenic. Also I never even did a photo shoot before."

"Neither did I, I'm telling you we can help eachother." Jarron said.

I sighed. "I don't know."

Everyone groaned, "You're so annoying!" Asia said.

"Yeah man help my bro out." Christian added.

"Alright fine then." I said throwing my hands up in the air. "I'll do it."

They all cheered, "Great." Jarron said, "Let's meet up this weekend, I already got ideas."

*

I walked into the house hoping for Dave, sadly he wasn't there. I groaned loudly and texted him.

I haven't seen you all day, I'm not even sure if you're alright. Please call me.

I went in the room and sat on the bed for awhile, waiting for a reply. After ten minutes of waiting I gave up and got into the shower. While I was showering my phone rang, I quickly hopped out hoping it was Dave and it was! I gasped and answered my phone.

Dave I've been going crazy all day! Where are you! Are you okay?

I'm straight babygirl.

Well where are you why aren't you coming home?

They got it out on me. I can't come back right now

Dave I miss you

I miss you more

Then why don't you come back

I am just not now, I gotta lay low for awhile. Especially since the opps lookin' fa Tito.

I sighed loudly. I'm worried. And I want to be with you

I wanna be with you to ma' I swear I do. You been holding my shit down?

Yeah but I don't like doing this by myself! I need you here! I pleaded.

What you was doin?

In the shower.

Oh word? Send me a few pics

Babe this isn't a joke. I'm worried about you

Don't be. I'm good ma' now send me some damn pics.

*

The weekend arrived very slow since I was alone in Dave's house. I was getting ready for this little photo shoot Jarron wants to do, but I couldn't decide what to wear. I facetimed him, he was sitting in a chair eating some snacks.

I don't know what to wear

Why not?

I shrugged. I just don't know what to wear to a photo shoot

Just make sure you look good

I mean obviously but, how good? Casual? Dressy? What?!

Honestly it doesn't even matter what you wear Morgan. Today I wanna do just close ups, so clothes won't even show. Just make your hair and makeup look nice.

Alright, I'll be there in a few.

Oh I wanna meet up at this park down on 5th street

5th street?

It's not that far from me, plus they got some dope ass flowers I wanna shoot you behind

Well alright, text me which park and I'll be there shortly.

I hung up and searched my closet once more, just grabbing jogging pants and a white off the shoulder bodysuit. I put on my white Chanel sandals and curled my hair really great and did my makeup. After about two hours I was finally ready to meet up with Jarron.

*

At the park, it was pretty beautiful. I instantly spotted Jarron sitting on a bench on his camera. "Hey." I greeted.

"Wassup." He stood up and gave me a hug, "You look great." He sat back down and continued doing what he was doing on his camera.

"Thanks." I sat next to him. "What you doing?"

"Trynna get the lighting  good and get it to focus." He looked around, "Stand over there real quick for me so I can do a couple test shots." I did as told and stared at him. "You ain't gotta pose I just need to see how my picture gone come out." I nodded and just stood there for awhile, after that he said he was ready. "So you see flowers over here? I think it'll be a great background for you." 

I smelled the flowers and nodded, "Cute. What do I do?"

" Well I want mostly that gorgeous face." He complimented. "You don't even have to smile." I stood by the flowers and stared in the camera again. "Atleast pose a little." He laughed. "Put your hand in your hair or something."

I did and he told me I was doing great, after about fifteen minutes he said he wanted to take a break to see how they came out. We sat on the bench and looked through them. "I like them." I said.

"I don't." He sighed. "It's something I'm not liking and I can't figure it out."

"I think you did a good job." I said. "Nothing is wrong with them, this is good to be your first time."

He looked at me, "I know this may sound weird." He started. "But can you like, lower your shirt?"

I raised my eyebrow. "What?"

"I'm not gone get your breast or nothing in the pictures, I just wanna show off your back. Plus the shirt is kind of throwing off the background of the red flowers." He explained.

I thought for a moment. "I'm I'm public, at a park."

He nodded. "I know, but nobody is looking and it won't be anything to see. Only thing I need showing is your back." He said. "Besides, I told you earlier no clothes were gonna show and the shirt is overpowering the pictures." He laughed.

I sighed deeply and stood back up, "Okay but only for a few pictures."

He stood up to. "Just a few I promise." I lowered my bodysuit and began posing again. "This is so beautiful." He said. After about ten minutes he lowered the camera. "This should be good, I can't wait to edit these."

"Edit them? What's wrong with them?" I asked putting my bodysuit back on correctly.

"Nothing." He said quickly. "They're amazing I just wanna make 'em better." He put his camera in a camera bag. "You hungry?"

"Yeah, I guess."

"Great, let's go get something to eat." He suggested.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

593K 14.7K 35
" Who are you? " he asks. Looking around the smoke filled room I answer as honestly as I could. " I don't know. " he smiles his sideways smirk and l...
6.2K 404 24
Laylani was a 18 year old struggling with finding self love it wasn't until the end of her senior year when that "Fat" word disappeared into the "THI...
78.7K 3.9K 25
Captivate; Attract and hold the interest and intention of.
46.8K 1.7K 25
Being friends with her is hard. But being in love with her is even harder. Small Excerpt; "No one told you to do that." she cried pushing me away. "...