Yours {CULLEN #1}βœ”πŸ”ž

By RehaJacob

[COMPLETED][UNEDITED] The moment Isabella laid her eyes on Alex while walking down the aisle she whispered, "... More

Yours
Introduction
Epigraph
ONE
TWO
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Reha's Note
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty One
Twenty Two
Twenty Three
Twenty Four
Twenty Five
Twenty Six
Twenty Seven
Twenty Eight
Twenty Nine
Thirty
Thirty One
Thirty Two
Thirty Three
Thirty Four
Thirty Five
Thirty Six
Thirty Seven
Thirty Eight
Thirty Nine
Forty
Forty One
Forty Two
Forty Three
Forty Four
Forty Five
Forty Six
Forty Seven
Forty Eight
Forty Nine
Fifty
Fifty One
Fifty Two
Fifty Three
Fifty Four
Fifty Five
Epilogue
A/N
❀BONUS CHAPTER I❀
His Thread Girl
❀BONUS CHAPTER II ❀
❀BONUS CHAPTER III❀
❀BONUS CHAPTER IV❀
THE GIRL WHO BROKE ME
IMPRISONED BY MR RED

Fifteen

18.7K 892 100
By RehaJacob

He would fill me with butterflies...delicate and beautiful fluttering that would dance into life whenever he was near.

Perhaps he took them with him when he left...

Or may be it was fate.
Butterflies never live long.

------Ranata Suzuki

ZACHARY'S POV

I ended the call. Did I really love Isabella? My inner voice asked me. My mind was not working well. I was still figuring out things.

"I really have to go." I took out my notepad and wrote one more letter to Isa in hurry. I was totally confused.

I knew when she'd read this letter, she would be really sad but I had to think about present more than anything else. As I finished writing the letter and rushed outside. I saw Erin standing outside her room.

"Hey!" She looked up at me.

"Can you forgive me Zach?" She asked. She looked really upset.

"I'd if you do me a favor."

"And what would that be?" She asked.

I handed her our winning trophy and a small bag. "You'll be leaving for New-York in two hours. I just want you to hand this to Isabella ASAP." I smiled.

"What do you mean? Aren't you coming?" She looked confused.

"I'll come later. Please do give this to Isabella." I turned around and rushed as fast as I could.

ISABELLA'S POV

Ms Lawrence informed me last evening that Zachary's group won the competition. I was beyond happy for him. It was his dream which I could see in his eyes. The way he danced, the way he carried his passion and his obsession for dance. He was so much into it and I was so much into him.

I was really sad that we could not talk for so long but I understood his work. He was really working hard and hard work paid him really well.

Ms Lawrance asked me to arrange a small get together at Dance Academy in the evening to celebrate their success. Luckily I had made all the arrangements and I was really excited to see Zachary after a four days gap. I was eagerly waiting for him and looked at my ring. It looked so beautiful with our names engraved and a beautiful small ruby on it. We looked so much together even if we were so far.

***

In the evening when Armours arrived my eyes searched for my knight in shining armour but he was nowhere.

Wait! He had told me that after Miami he was gonna change his big beard and long hair look. It made me more excited to see him.

Was I not able to identify him between his members? I adjusted my spectacles when Erin  tapped my shoulder.

"Hey, Isabella!" She grinned.

"Oh! Hey, how are you?" I smiled at her looking in all 360 degrees to find my boyfriend.

"I'm good. Are you looking for Zachary?" She asked.

I nodded happily.

"What's taking him so long?" I rubbed my head.

"He's not coming today..." She trailed off. I was instantly alert at that.

"What? Why? Is he okay?" I suddenly started panicking. Did he injure himself while practicing?

Why did I have a feel like something's gonna go wrong. I shook my head to shoo away the negative thoughts.

"He sent this trophy for you. Look." She said handing me the trophy. It was indeed beautiful with shimmering gold lines and a silver mirror ball on top.

She gave me a small cloth bag and smiled.

"What is this?" I asked.

"He sent this for you." She smiled.

I was really confused. Where was he? Why didn't he come back ? Was everything okay?

I really did not feel like attending the party anymore so I called Aoran and
asked him to recieve me from the academy and drop me home.

***

I was sitting on my bed and opened the small clothbag. There was a notepad inside it. I opened it and there were nine letter inside it. Five of them were what he was doing and how was his day.

Dear Isa,

I miss you so much. I feel like there's nothing I can do without you. I wish you were here to support me, it would have been great and now that you're not here every second is a torture

Yours
Z

Dear Isa,

I am going to perform now. I'm really very nervous right now. It's a big oppurtunity for me. Wish me all the luck love. And here I go...

Yours
Z

Dear Isa,

We performed really well today and I hope I get you your trophy. Just keep your fingers crossed and eyes closed when I do so. I want to see you smile and hug me really tight. Wait!  They're calling us on stage. I'll be right back after the announcement.

Baby ! Its us ! We won the competition. Now you wait I'm coming.

Yours
Z

I turned the pages to read the next letter. A smile covered my face. He was such a keeper.

Dear Isabella,
Don't get me wrong but it's what I realised today. It just happened last night to me that I realised how big fool I am. I think I have realised that what I had for you was a mere infatuation  not love. I'm sorry I'm writing all this to you and not telling you anything at face. I won't be able to face you after whatever happened between us. I'm sorry Isabella but please don't wait for me and continue living your life as you lived. I just wanted to tell you as we were in a relationship we should be transparent to each other. I slept with a girl here. I'm sorry Isabella but I don't love you now. Hope you understand!

Z

I saw the paper was now messed up with my tears and ink. I didn't understand the letter all of a sudden. He cheated on me while he was away? The thought made me cry my eyes out. How could he do that to me?

How could he just sleep with any random girl after taking my virginity? I was so angry and heartbroken.

"I understand." I managed to say between my sobs. My heart broke into peices without making any sounds.

I was the one who was really stupid to think that a guy like Zachary would love me. How could he love an ugly duckling? It was my mistake to let myself fall for him and now that he doesn't loves me I realised it all. May be I was just a bet for him. May be deflowering me was what he ultimately wanted.

"It's really not you mistake Zach. It's mine. I am not beautiful. I am not  confident girl like guys want. You are a compelte package and I am nothing. You really deserve someone better." I held Zoofy closer and started weeping like I lost someone forever. Because I had.

He slept with someone else. He would have kissed her the way he kissed me. He would have taken her into his arms like he did to me. It was so heart breaking. Now, he didn't even have the guts to see me and break up with me in person.

That night I cried so hard at my loss and stupidity recalling how everything started and came to an end so soon.

***

Three months later

Aunt Kim and Uncle Nicolus got married last week and they were now on there honeymoon in Bali. I was still re-reading Zachary's last letter when the door to my new room opened. Yeah! Aunt Kim and I shifted with Uncle Nicolus after their marriage.

"Bella!" It was Aoran's voice.

I quickly wiped away the tear which were rolling down my cheeks.

"You are crying again and that too for that bastard boyfriend of yours." He hugged me in comfort. He smelt so good. I instantly found comfort in his arms.

"Don't call him bastard. I still love him and that too more than ever." I slapped his back while I felt nausea hit me.

I quickly rushed to the washroom to puke out everything. Aoran heard me gagging and he rushed inside the washroom rubbing my back up and down.

"Isabella Are you okay?" He panicked.

"Um, yeah." I said gargling my mouth with listerine.

"I think you should call aunt Kim."

"Aoran they are on their honeymoon. I don't want to disturb them." I went out to my balcony.

I had been experincing it from many days now and I looked heavier too. Blame my uneven eating habits for that.

"Are you gaining weight?" Aoran asked me.

"Yeah, I think so. I feel hungry quite often and then I end up throwing up everything." I sat on the couch near the plants.

"Um...I think you should go for a checkup" His handsome face clouded with worry. He kneeled down in front of me and held my hand between his.

"For what?" I asked.

"You could be pregnant." He scracthed his forehead.

"Sorry! How can a virgin be pregnant." He chuckled and I was suddely alarmed.

Holy shit! I missed my periods too.

"I can be." Anxiety filled my lungs.

"W-H-A-T?" He looked so alarmed. He always asked me to not to trust guys. He constantly lectured me to not fall in trap set my those horny boys and I still fell in one.

I looked at him apologetically. Many times he asked me if there was somthing I was hiding and I always told him that there was nothing like that.

"Did you sleep with that bastard?" He screamed, not believing that I did it.

"He's not a bastard...and yeah I did."

"Isabella Martins. He fuck used you..and you let youself get used." He was angry but still hugged me as I started crying again.

"Don't cry. I'm always there for you. Get ready, I'll take you to the doctor." He pecked my forhead.

***

"Congratulations, you both are becoming parents." The lady gyno smiled at us. She had already lectured us on teen pregnancy and how we should have taken precaution. I was pregnant and that too three months pregnant.

And I was becoming parent not US.

I was having Zach's child in my womb, the guy  I loved with all my heart, the guy who never came back to me, the guy who never loved me.

Tears rolled down my eyes as Aoran took me to the car. He was such a good friend, helping me at my worst. I didn't know how uncle and aunt would react. They would freak out for sure.

"Congratulation, Bella." Aoran teased me.

I smiled at him. I was happy. Even though I did not have Zachary with me I had his child in my womb which was half me and half him. It was going to be really difficult especially going to the college. People were going to talk about me but I cared about them least. They always talked behind my back.

"Congratulations would be uncle." I smiled and he drove me home.

***To Be Continued***

Don't forget to drop your valuable votes and comments.
You make me happy. 😊

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

849K 37.3K 59
The rain drenched me, making my clothes cling to me like a second skin. My dark hair lay motionless,resting against me, tempting Eden even more. You...
58.4K 1.2K 44
All the way throughout elementary school it was always Bella, Leo, Liz, Flynn, Nate, Elliot and Amelia. They were all long time friends.. In the sop...
311 24 17
Never in her wildest dreams, she would have thought that her past trauma would greatly affect her life. Annie... Annie... Those words were like need...
1.3M 54.8K 76
At the end - 𝑯𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒕 π’˜π’‚π’π’•π’” π’˜π’‰π’‚π’• π’Šπ’• π’˜π’‚π’π’•π’” ! Being married to only son of billionaire is like dream come true... ZAYDEN HA...