Yaoi One-Shot Collection

By sapphirefiredragon

Sexy gay one-shots for my good peeps More

Yaoi Passionate One-Shot Collections
Ice and fire are a perfect match
Nowhere to run
Why'd I fall for you?
Beautiful emotions
The bet
AUC(Authors Useless Comment)
Sweet Ecstasy Bubbles
N/A
Serves you right
Being a pet
{UPDATE}
Reader's Choice Time! Woo!
Black 'n White
Contradictions

Painful pleasure

1.9K 24 28
By sapphirefiredragon

Pair: Naro- Nate x Kuro

These are my own characters so yay! WARNING!: There will be a lot of lemon! Enjoy!

Nate was wobbling down the sidewalk, trying to get away. He shouldn't have gotten drunk, even go to the party in the first place. He didn't notice the shade of five people stalking him. They saw the young male at the bar by himself, and decided to make him their new target. They waited untill the male walked into a street with no people, since it was late at night. When he did, they stepped out of the shadows, and walked closer. Nate noticed their presence too late.

One of the men swung his hand over Nate's shoulder, like he was an old friend. The other guys surrounded him from other sides. The one in front of Nate, put his hands on his chest. He slipped his hands under Nate's shirt, and ran over his lightly defined abs. He wasn't badly built, he was just a little short. The other one pressed his lips against against Nate's harshly, pushing something in Nate's mouth, and keeping it there, until it dissolved. They seperated, and Nate had to swallow. When he did, a slow euphoria overwhelmed him, and his knees buckled, his consciousness starting to fade.

Kuro was sitting in his gangs hideout smoking a cigarette, wondering where the guys were. They probably picked up a another chick or something. They often did that, they even picked up some young guys. They didn't care, they just wanted to torture them, and violate them. He rested his head against his arm wondering if he should go out too. Suddenly he heard the door open, and laughs reached his ears. Well, they got back rather late. Kuro got up, and walked out of his room to meet them.

He saw them strapping someone to the bed, in the master bedroom. He cleared his throat and they all looked at him. One of them stepped forward flashing Kuro a sly grin. He leaned to Kuro's ear, and whispered something in a husky, and obviously drunk voice. "Have fun. And try to be a little gentle. He's obviously still a virgin." Cackling, the man patted his Kuro's shoulder and walked out of the room. Kuro stood there shocked, as all the other men cleared out of the room. They locked the door from the outside, and snickered.

Kuro silently cursed them, and then looked at the boy. He immediately knew who he was. It was Nate, the kid who he went to some of his classes with. He may have been a bad person, but he didn't want to be an idiot. He skipped school at times, but did go to school... Nate was the interesting kid in the class. Girls liked him, but he never went out with anyone, or at lest no one had seen him. He was cute for a guy, and even more to Kuro. He was gay since the start of middle school. And this kid caught his eyes. Maybe he should take the chance...

"Ngm...~" Nate started waking up. His body was heavy, and his mind was still cloudy from the liquor. His cheeks were light pink, still drunk and his mind hazy. Kuro stared at Nate, as he wiggled. He slowly went towards the bed, watching Nate intently. Nate groaned again, his eyes fluttering open. The first thing he saw, was a man staring down at him. He was getting closer, and closer untill he stood at the edge of the bed. He leaned close to Nate's face and asked him a question. "Do you know who I am?" Nate shook his head. He would obviously know the most popular guy in his class.

Kuro was the guy who sat in the same line as Nate, and two seats in front of him. He was tall, nicely built, and mostly cut off from the class. Right now, he looked like he wanted to kill Nate though. He flashed an evil smile, and got on Nate, straddling him by his hips. Nate tried to move away, only to find ropes holding down his wrists and legs. His mind did turns, and tried to figure out what was happening. Kuro sat on Nate's groin, looking at his confused face. He chuckled internally, and thought how cute Nate was.

He put one hand on Nate's belt, and slid his arm up. Nate shivered at Kuro's cold fingers sliding up his stomach. With his other hand, he unbuttoned Nate's shirt, exposing his stomach. He eyed the squirming male in front of him with lust. Nate felt the gaze of Kuro, he liked it, how Kuro looked at him, but it seemed like danger was coursing through his veins. Nate struggled to get out of the ropes holding him down, to no avail. He was trapped in a lion's cage, about to get eaten.

Kuro leaned in, closer to Nate's chest the blond-headed boy looked away, in embarrassment. Kuro didn't like that, and turned the blond's head back to face him. Sea blue eyes, staring into dark brown, captivated. The blond's clear blue eyes were fascinating to Kuro. He stood out, unlike Kuro with his black hair, and dull brown orbs. But to Nate, he looked perfect. They stared each other in the eyes, both of them, trying to find answers.

Kuro moved closer, and their lips touched. The kiss was small at first but turned wild. Both of them moved their lips against each other, seeking their warmth. Kuro's hand slipped under Nate's pants, and unzipped them. His other hand gripped the blond's hair, and pushed their lips even tighter together. His hand tightened around Nate's cock, and made a moan escape into their kiss. They seperated, and Kuro moved his head downwards. He licked up Nate's stomach, and caused a shiver to run down the youngers back. Panting hard, Nate hardly registered what was happening to his body.

Kuro suddenly got the urge to make this kid scream in pain and pleasure. He got off, leaving the blond on the bed panting, his chest heaving up and down. Kuro opened the drawers, and got a few things out of the them. He slowly walked over to Nate, and straddled him again. He ripped off his pants, and underwear at the same time. Nate shudered in fear. The look Kuro had in his eyes, scared him, yet turned him on even more.

Kuro propped up Nate, so his feet were in the air, and his ass visible. He stuck one of the objects in the hole. Nate let out a scream, and tried to put his legs down. Kuro took off his belt, and strapped Nate's legs to his hands. He pushed a few more candies in Nate' ass. They were supposed to take effect in a few minutes. He leaned over to the whimpering blond, and whispered something seductivelly in his ear. "Don't worry, you will enjoy this soon..."

Nate didn't like this side of Kuro, it scared him. He was being violated, and he'd probably get hurt. "Pl...please... Kuro~ sto...ngh!... stop..." He felt a rush of something like heat wash over him. Kuro knew the candy's had taken effect. He smirked at Nate, and took off the belt. When he put down Nate's legs, he straddled the poor kid once more. This time, the pain would be much worse. Kuro pressed his lips to the other male's, and brought his hand down Nate's chest, to his abdomen, to his dick. Nate wiggled under Kuro, pleasured at the contact. Kuro seperated from Nate, panting from their kiss. He ran his tongue along Nate's collar bone, making Nate gasp.

He kissed down his neck, and made his way, to the hard erection. Nate was suprised at what came next... Kuro licked over the lenght of the dick, making Nate gasp. He then put the tip in his mouth, twirling his tongue around it. Nate arched his back, causing his erection to push into Kuro's mouth. Kuro was happy for the reaction. He licked more, and then started bobbing his head up and down. He sucked and licked, causing a throaty moan to escape from Nate. "Ngh! Aah!~ W-wait! I'm gonna-" Nate came in his mouth, Kuro swallowed the cum, and licked the excess off of the twitching cock.

Nate experienced something he never did before, and to his disgust, he liked it. Well hey, a guy just sucked him off. And he wasn't gay! He looked at Kuro, a little cum, on his cheek, and blushed madly. Kuro saw Nate blush, and smiled again. He brought his lips to Nate's chest kissing it, making his way to the nipples. He sucked, and gently bit one, causing Nate to groan in pleasure. He stuck four fingers in the blond's mouth, for him to suck on. Nate didn't know what to do at first, but then he found himself licking, and sucking on the fingers. Kuro cut the ropes loose, and turned Nate around, stomach on the bed, ass in the air.

When the fingers were slick enough, he stuck one in Nate's ass. "Aangh!~" The smaller male screamed in pain, and tried to get out of his iron-like grip to no avail. Kuro twirled the finger a little, then added a second one. He scizored the fingers, making the hole bigger. He added the third finger, and fourth. While he did this, he listened to the blond's cries, and saw a few tears streaming down his cheeks. When he thought the hole was big enough, he took off his own clothes, and then pushed down on Nate's back, causing his head to tilt backwards. He kissed the back of the male's neck, while he aligned his own erection with the hole.

In one big motion, he buried himself deep in Nate. The blond screamed in agony, not daring to move. Kuro clenched his teeth. It felt so fucking good! "Aah!~ So... tight!~" He had indulged himself with a few men before, but this was totally different.This was... he just... this kid drove him crazy! He started moving, not paying attention to the kid's cries to stop. He hadn't felt this good in a LONG while. Nate was feeling helpless, and wanted to get away.

The pain was unbearable, but his cries soon turned into moans. They were both moaning. Kuro biting his lip, trying to hold the cries back, and Nate just screaming out. They both reached climax at the same time. Kuro poured cum in Nate, and Nate came over the bed sheets. Kuro slumped against Nate's back, the two still connected. He let go of Nate's wrists, expecting the kid to run away quickly.

Nate laid there massaging his wrists, that were swollen from the Kuro's hold. He felt Kuro pull out, and whimpered at the loss of contact. They were both suprised at what he did next. Kuro stood up, watching the blond, when he moved. He crawled towards Kuro, looking him in the eyes the whole time. Kuro was thinking why the blond didn't run away yet. Nate slid his hands over Kuro's hest, hooking his hands around his neck. He pressed their burning bodies together, kissing Kuro passionately.

Kuro was suprised, but then hooked one arm around Nate's waist, and the other tangled in his hair. They kissed for a while, untill they seperated, panting. Kuro just realised what he had done to the kid. He hurt him, but Nate still didn't run. He hugged Nate tightly, burying his head in the crook of the blond's head. Nate stood still, but then hugged him back. "I'm sorry. I love you." Nate was shocked, but smiled. "Ok. I love you too..."

The week later, they both got drunk, and made out. But this time, Nate made sure Kuro was the one suffering ;)

_________________________________________

Kuro: Nooooo o oo o ooo o...! U don't know how cruel this sweet, cute, amusing, very good in bed, beautiful, arousing,...

Me: *Taps shoe* U done yet?!

Nate: *Slips arm around shoulder.* Nope! He's not. He told me all this too. He even showed me a list, of how awesome I am.

Me: Oh... *Waits another ten minutes, then rips the heart out of Kuro.

Nate: *Tumbles onto knees next to the lifeless body of Kuro, and starts sobbing* Waah! W...why yy y! Saph! Why... why did u... fucking do this...!

Me: *Smiles and crouches next to Nate, masking my face with a confused expression.* What. I thought he hurt u!

Nate:*Sniffles* He... he did,... but I...I love him!

Kuro: *Eyes flash open, pulling Nate into a hug.*

Thanks Saph. That's what I wanted to hear.

Me: *Smiles and walks away with a real looking, fake heart. Turns around.* See ya next time!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

57.4K 2.7K 96
for everyone to know this story is just fiction and no truth
6.1M 47.5K 56
Welcome to The Wattpad HQ Community Happenings story! We are so glad you're part of our global community. This is the place for readers and writers...
26.1K 1.5K 31
แž–แŸ’แžšแŸ„แŸ‡แžแŸ‚แž€แžถแžšแž™แž›แŸ‹แž…แŸ’แžšแžกแŸ†แž˜แžฝแž™ แž‘แžพแž”แž’แŸ’แžœแžพแžขแŸ„แž™แž€แŸ’แž˜แŸแž„แž”แŸ’แžšแžปแžŸแžŸแŸ’แž›แžผแžแžแŸ’แžšแž„แŸ‹แž˜แŸ’แž“แžถแž€แŸ‹ แž แŸŠแžถแž“แž’แŸ’แžœแžพแž‚แŸ’แžšแž”แŸ‹แž™แŸ‰แžถแž„แžŠแžพแž˜แŸ’แž”แžธ แžŸแž„แžŸแžนแž€ แž‚แŸแžœแžทแž‰แžขแŸ„แž™แž”แžถแž“.....!!! แžแŸแž แŸ’แž™แžปแž„ แž‡แžปแž„แž แŸ’แž‚แžปแž€
29.8K 2.9K 38
แžแŸ’แžšแžนแž˜แž‡แžถแž€แŸ’แž˜แŸแž„แž”แŸ’แžšแžปแžŸแžแŸ’แž›แž„แŸ‹แžŸแŸ’แžŠแžถแž”แŸ‹แž˜แžทแž“แžฎแž˜แŸ’แž“แžถแž€แŸ‹ แžขแžถแž…แž’แŸ’แžœแžพแžฒแŸ’แž™แž”แžปแžšแžŸแž˜แžถแž“แžขแŸ†แžŽแžถแž…แž’แŸ’แž›แžถแž€แŸ‹แž…แžผแž›แž€แŸ’แž“แžปแž„แžขแž“แŸ’แž›แž„แŸ‹แžŸแŸ’แž“แŸแž แŸแž”แžถแž“แž™แŸ‰แžถแž„แž„แžถแž™... 5.30.24โค๏ธ