Loving Kylo Ren: A Star Wars...

By AylaBaker

Ben Solo falls in love with another Jedi who is also being trained by his uncle Luke Skywalker. Nimeria and B... More

Prologue
Chapter 1- Nimeria
Chapter 2- A New Friend
Chapter 3- Snoke's Grasp
Chapter 4- Darkness Grows
Chapter 5- Saying Goodbye
Chapter 6- Nimeria's Strength
Chapter 7- Rise of Kylo Ren
Chapter 8- Koihiri
Chapter 9- Origins of the Sith
Chapter 10- Betrothed at Birth
Chapter 11- Reunited
Chapter 12- Awakening
Chapter 13- Kylo Ren v. Nimeria
Chapter 14- Unable to Resist
Chapter 15- Passion
Chapter 16- A Perfect Moment
Chapter 17- Moment Ruined
Chapter 18- Almost Caught
Chapter 19- Sneaking Around
Chapter 20- Our Love
Chapter 21- She is Mine
Chapter 22- Love Triangle
Chapter 23- Jealousy
Chapter 24- The Dinner
Chapter 25- Jedi-mind Tricks
Chapter 26- Kylo's Mark
Chapter 27- Marking Nimeria
Chapter 28- Marking Kylo Ren
Chapter 30- Relationship Growing
Chapter 31- Kylo's Weakness
Chapter 32- Nimeria's Weakness
Chapter 33- Getting Out of Wedlock
Chapter 34- Hurt
Chapter 35- Reckless Motives
Chapter 36- Kylo Ren v. Acamar
Chapter 37- Together Now
Chapter 38- The One
Chapter 39- Final Day Together
Chapter 40- Everlasting Love
Chapter 41- Another Perfect Moment
Chapter 42- The Force Awakens
Author's Note

Chapter 29- Never Let Go

99 1 0
By AylaBaker

Kylo and Nimeria stayed in each other's arms and let the rain hit their faces and bodies. Nimeria looked up at Kylo as she was laying on his chest, and then she took a handful of mud and wiped it on Kylo's face. "Hey! You are going to get it." Kylo said wiping off his face as Nimeria began laughing. He looked at her and grabbed mud, then threw it at her. Nimeria was shocked and stood up with two handfuls of mud to throw at him, but he used the force to throw it back to her. "That is cheating." Nimeria said as she pulled Kylo to the ground using the force. "Come here Nimeria!" Kylo shouted running to catch her. He had a big handful of mud, "No Kylo, put that down. Don't you dare." She said backing away slowly. Kylo gave her an evil grin and pulled her towards him with the force. He wrapped one arm around her and put mud on her head, then he rubbed it into her hair. He began to laugh, she looked at him in dismay, "I can't believe you did that." Nimeria laughed and poked Kylo's side. "You started it. Are you going to do it again? Or do you accept defeat?" Kylo replied still holding her with one arm. "Never!" Nimeria shouted as mud flew into the back of his head. Nimeria ran from him but, he caught up to her. Both Kylo and Nimeria were on the ground, Kylo began to tickle her until she said she gave up. "Okay, okay. I concede! Ha, ha, ha, ha, Kylo Stop! Ha, ha, ha, ha, Kylo!" Nimeria shouted laughing really hard. Kylo stopped and looked at her, wiped mud off her face and then began to kiss and it was the most fun either of them have had in a long time. Kylo took Nimeria's hands and put them above her head, then he kissed her head and then her cheek. Kylo then began to kiss Nimeria while holding her face with one of his hands.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

161K 4K 41
Your favorite Star Wars fanfiction couple is back and they are returning with more twists, more power, more violence, more romance, and more drama wi...
22.9K 595 30
*COMPLETED* You're training to become a Jedi when you suddenly receive an undercover assignment on the Finalizer. Once you arrive, you find yourself...
4.2K 140 10
This Reylo Fanfic mainly concentrates on the relationship between Rey and Kylo Ren. Both Ren and Rey share a link, a bond that ties them together...
17.1K 2.2K 42
RATED #1 IN REYANDBEN RATED #2 IN REYANDBEN RATED #4 IN DAISYRIDLEY RATED #3 IN CHECKITOUT RATED #5 IN STARWARSSTORY In a fleeting act of desperation...