KiriDeku

By _hecking_trash_

A story about my gay teenage sons from my hero academia. I don't own these characters so enjoy and I might n... More

Chapter one
Chapter two
Chapter three
Chapter four
Chapter five
Chapter six
Chapter Seven
a/N
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter ten
375 READS?!?
Chapter 11
Hey guys
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
HERE I DID IT ARE YOU PROUD OF ME?!? ❤
HAH SIKEE
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Hey guys please read!!
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
chapter 21
YO!!
THE BOOK IS OUT FAM!!

Chapter 14

2.5K 72 17
By _hecking_trash_

Izuku held Kiriahimas hand.  The two were at the state fair. Izuku and Kirishima sat in the slingshot swing. The two were tightly fastened into the ride.

"I'm so freaking nervous. " izuku said with his usual nervous smirk.

"don't be.  I'm here with you.. " kirishima said nudging izuku's hand with his thumb.

The swing catapulted up into the air.  Izuku screamed loudly before kirishima squeezed his hand tighter. They flipped all sorts of ways high up in the air.

The two slowly began enjoying the ride.  Before they knew it,  they were coming back down.

They continued through the fair, izuku saw a bull ride.  He paid to ride and sat in the saddle. Kirishima watched as izuku 'tamed the bull'

He smirked knowing of all the puns and jokes he could come up with later.

Izuku rode the ride thru and thru. He got his picture taken and a cash prize of 300 yen.

The two then went to play the games to win prizes. Kirishima squeezed izuku's butt while izuku went to throw the baseball at the metal jugs.

Izuku threw it with one percent of one for all, causing the jugs to fly to the back. He won the biggest prize they had, a 170 centimeter tall red Wolf plushie.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 25.2K 23
Yn a strong girl but gets nervous in-front of his arranged husband. Jungkook feared and arrogant mafia but is stuck with a girl. Will they make it t...
724K 26.7K 102
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
1.8M 49.2K 71
𝐅𝐑𝐎𝐙𝐄𝐍 | ❝Ye a cute little thin', aren't ya? I think ye will be mine now...❞ ❆❅❄❆❅ ʙᴏʀɴ ᴏғ ᴄᴏʟᴅ ᴀɴᴅ ᴡɪɴᴛᴇʀ ᴀɪʀ ᴀɴᴅ ᴍᴏᴜɴᴛᴀɪɴ ʀᴀɪɴ ᴄᴏᴍʙɪɴɪɴɢ...
269K 9.3K 106
She was a capitol elite. He was the youngest victor in history. Their friendship was frowned upon, but their love was forbidden. Extended Summary Ins...