d i v e r g e n t ✔

By KaraKits

Waking up in an unfamiliar world, is a very rare and peculiar type of experience. But, She Is DIVERGENT. BOOK... More

[ AUTHOR'S NOTE: BEGINNING ]
PROLOGUE: HIDDEN
CHAPTER 1 : THE UNKNOWN WORLD
CHAPTER 3 : TORTURE
CHAPTER 4: WHERE I BELONG
CHAPTER 5: OCCUPIED
CHAPTER 6: BUSINESS
CHAPTER 7: PLANET XYBER
CHAPTER 8: ONE STEP FORWARD
CHAPTER 9: AGREEMENT
CHAPTER 10: SOLD
CHAPTER 11: HEAL ME
CHAPTER 12: NORMAL
CHAPTER 13: DANGEROUS
CHAPTER 14: FEELING
CHAPTER 15: UNKNOWN FEELING
CHAPTER 16: RETURN
CHAPTER 17: IMAGINATION
FINALE: ESCAPE
EPILOGUE: NOTE
[ AUTHOR'S NOTE: ENDING ]
HELLO~
THANK YOU : 💖

CHAPTER 2 : THE PERFECT CREATURE

30 2 0
By KaraKits

[ CURRENT TIME : 2: 56 AM ]

[ CURRENT LOCATION : SEOUL, SOUTH KOREA ]

He hovered above her, ready to place himself inside of her.
The woman grunts as she felt him inside of her walls. The feeling was both unbearable and indescribable.

A few moments later, she was sweating in a way never before as she held onto his biceps and her screams echoed throughout the halls.

With pointed toes, she spreads her legs open, wide enough for him to adjust himself.
The woman could not help but let out screams of pleasure as she cried disgustingly. A slut she is.

They both lose their minds as a familiar sound ringed throughout the man's ears.
He grunts, immediately pulling out of her as she makes a sound of dissapointment.

Upon losing his touch, she sat up on the matress with an upset expression as she loudly murmers curse words at him for pulling out of her, just for a phone call. Or atleast, that's what she thought.

Whining and spouting nonsense, she immediately jumps on him, desperately making out in lust. Not love.

He pulls her closer and pushes her down on the matress once more.

He was about to connect his lips against her but she stopped him.

" Who was that, babe? " she questioned in a disgustingly seductive tone, in which the man liked.

" Work. " he simply said before smashing their lips once more.

°°°°°

[ CURRENT TIME : 10:16 AM ]

[ CURRENT LOCATION : AREA 51 ]

The old scientist sighs and breathes out heavily while examining the body of the Perfect Creature.

They took a lot of blood samples, but unfortunately, it would not be compatible to theirs as she was foreign. Obviously.

The perfect creature, doesn't seem to have awoken yet.

But still, she was a dangerous creature that can harm anyone or anything.
Lying on a glass-like box in the laboratory located at Area 51, her condition still isn't stabilized, according to the scientists themselves.

Over night, they have been working nonstop as they want to discover the creature's intension to them.

In almost, eight people were murdered ever since she was on loose.
She was a supernatural creature, noone even dared to encounter with her.

The old man rubbed his temple as he pursed his lips in desperation. He reviewed her gathered data in search for her name, but none.

And again, he widened his eyes in frustration, hands on his hips.
He sat down on a chair and carefully examined her.

Her eye color is bright, like a star. But more than that, a moon. Her explendid features were breathtaking.
Such a perfect creation.

°°°°°

" Uncle, i have arrived. " he informed his uncke through the line as he kept on walking.

" Good. I'll have my men escort you, today. "

" I could never thank you enough, Uncle. Have you taken your pills? " the niece asked in a worried tone.

" Yes, thanks for worrying about me, Young man. Take care. "

" You too, Uncle " he smiled slightly before ending the call.

He spotted his Uncle men and turned to them in hurry.

He bowed to the and they did too.

" Please take me to my workplace. "

°°°°

[ CURRENT TIME : 2: 26 PM ]

[ CURRENT LOCATION: AREA 51 ]

The scientist grinned at the masterpiece he just created. A name to speak for the peculiar creature.

Standing firm, he felt a presence standing beside him as he took a quick glance at the man.

You could tell, by his scent, the way he cloth's himself, so fashionable.

Yes, indeed, he was the niece of the famous, Prime Minister, Mr.Kim.
His niece Taehyung went for a visit.

A small smirk crept upon Taehyung's face as he eyed the old man.

" It's been awhile, Sir. " he stated.

" Yes, indeed. It has. " the old man nodded his head whilst not looking at him.
Taehyung turned to his direction.

Upon seeing the Perfect Creature, he widened his eyes unable to believe that he was seeing perfection.

Breaking the silence, the old man stated.

" The sun has one kind of splendor, the moon another, and the stars another. " Taehyung looked at him in confusion.

" Her name is Luna. Which means, The Moon Goddess. " he glanced at Taehyung.

" And yes, this is The one. "

" Why Luna? " Taehyung asked out of curiosity.

" She is somewhat of a moon, so fair and indescribable.. "

" Oh. "

" Take a look at her eyes, they're dark, but beautiful. And also.. "

Taehyung averted his gaze towards the older male.

" Dangerous.. "

°°°°°

[ CURRENT TIME : 8:45 PM ]

[ CURRENT LOCATION : WASHINGTON, D.C. ]

" That's oddly ridiculous! Never have we ever encountered something her kind before. " the Prime Minister spoke.

" Yes, I agree. And to think that the creature is in a form of a human, it is oddly ridiculous. Her species are peculiar."

" In fact, she is not in human form, Sir. Her features are humanly, and it's difficult to even pronounce the creature as a, uh, She. "

" What shall we do if it? " they turned their attention to the middle-aged man.

Adjusting to his seat, he let out a long sigh and intertwined his fingers on the table.

" We can keep her here, use her as a military weapon- " the man suggested.

" She is danger to humanity, we can't possibly be able to do that! "

" And yes, we can. Sir Foy is correct, it can be possible, one way or another.. " he rubbed his chin.

" But, with all do respect, I do not think that it is a good idea- "

" But this is for our society, noone could have ever discovered something as big as this, it's tremendous. And the fact, that the netizens have no clue about this, we could discover new things never before. "

" We can do this for our country, world rather. "

" And, what about her's? " they looked at the Prime Minister.

" Well, uh, that's their problem, not ours, besides, they aren't our kind. We should not interfere with them. "

" We are interfering! We took one of their creatures! Anything could possibly occur in situations like these! "

" But it won't, am I right? "

The old man stopped. He slowly took a seat back.

" Do not come running to me if something unexpected happens..that's up to you. I'm trying to save humanity. "

He stood up from his seat and walked away, closing the door behind. The men and women sighed heavily.

" Very well, then. The meeting is adjourned. "

[ END OF CHAPTER TWO: THE PERFECT CREATURE ]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

191M 4.5M 100
[COMPLETE][EDITING] Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Sofia Diaz, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by...
1.7M 17.4K 3
*Wattys 2018 Winner / Hidden Gems* CREATE YOUR OWN MR. RIGHT Weeks before Valentine's, seventeen-year-old Kate Lapuz goes through her first ever br...
6.5M 179K 55
⭐️ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏꜱᴛ ʀᴇᴀᴅ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ ꜰᴀɴꜰɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴ ᴏɴ ᴡᴀᴛᴛᴘᴀᴅ ⭐️ ʜɪɢʜᴇꜱᴛ ʀᴀɴᴋɪɴɢꜱ ꜱᴏ ꜰᴀʀ: #1 ɪɴ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ (2017) #1 ɪɴ ᴋʏʟᴏ (2021) #1 IN KYLOREN (2015-2022) #13...
1.3M 53.4K 55
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...