CHAPTER 3 : TORTURE

[ CURRENT TIME: 1:10 AM ]

[ CURRENT LOCATION: AREA 51 ]

[ LUNA POINT OF VIEW ]

Breathing Unfamiliar air, Unfamiliar sight, Unfamiliar location.

I sat up, firmly whilst remembering the incident that occured earlier.
Heavily breathing, I panted in search for gas. I needed to be hydrated.

Sweat continously streaming down my form as I attempted to stand. Despite, my drunken form, I was able to stand back up by force.

I looked around, hoping it would be a hideous nightmare. In this situation, I couldn't stay calm. My arms were trembling violently as I felt an intense pain against my spine to my head.

I jumped upon hearing a sizzling sound behind me, I immediately faced it and breathed heavily in anger.

Cautious, upon my surroundings, I took a step closer as I hear it step backwards.
I narrow my eyes at the figure as I slowly made my way towards it.

" Who are you? " I stated, slowly coming closer, I curled my fist in a ball as veins started popping up from my arms.

It can be seen visibly, normally, I wouldn't do this, but in this situation, I couldn't help but grit my teeth in anger.

Remembering the incident earlier, I knew humans were filthy creatures.
Selfish ones.

The inappropriate words I heard in my head last night were making me lose my mind.
Taking me back to where I belong, Is the only thing I want.

Even so, I couldn't break through. The walls were hard and unbreakable. I once thought, that these filthy creatures were better than what my kind told me.

I thought, they lied. But I was wrong, torturing foreign creatures was wrong.
Thinking of it, makes me want to break every single bone and flesh in them.

" Guess. " it answered in a deep voice.

" What brings you here? " the grip on my hands grew tighter.

" Actually, that is a question for you to answer.. " he leaned against the glass.

" What if I don't? "

He chuckled upon my choice of statement.

" Even a simple statement seems hilarious for you, earthling.." I stated.

" Humans.. We are humans.. " the figure stood up straight as I stepped backwards.
Still hiding from the light, he chuckled darkly which clearly has a smirk on his form.

" I gave you a simple question, human."

He chuckled louder this time, causing me to raise a brow.

" Okay, I am here to test an experiment. Now, how about you? "

" Why should i? I caused no harm " I stared blankly at the figure.

" Because I said so. "

" I am unable to understand your statement, human " I stated rather quickly.

" Fine. How come you speak my language? " I parted my lips, confusion eating me alive.

" I am not aware. "

He hummed in response.

" Do you have a name? "

I froze. I am completely confused as to what he was talking about.

" Stop speaking nonsense. I am unaware what a name is. "

" Luna.. " he said.

" What? "

" Luna..You're name. " I raised a brow.

" Creatures like you, have no right to name me " He scoffed.

Although, I already knew my name was Luna, still, it kept me wondering how they found out.

" I said humans. Not creatures. Thus, Doctor Louis was the one who came up with the name."

" I have the right to do or say whatsoever."
I fired back.

Annoyed, he slammed his fists in anger on the glass wall.

" Was that necessary, human? " I asked calmly.

" You're a bitch, huh? " he laughed.

" Negative. I believe I am not. "

There was a long moment of silence.

" Bring her up. " he commanded.

I started to panic. I wasn't going to allow them to hurt me, not again.

I chuckled darkly before disappearing into thin air.

The man gasped. Invisibility. No one knew that yet.

" Detect her. " he commanded. The glass walls were opened causing me to run away from the glass box.

As expected, the place was secured.

It was useless, the only thing that I can do to escape wasn't working.
Teleportation.

A hissing sound of electricity echoed throughout my ears causing the staff to notice me as I slowly appeared to them.

The man in a suit from earlier appeared infront of me as they leashed my neck with an electrical device.

I screamed in agony as it echoed throughout the metallic room.
Every time I try to be invisible, the leash on my neck hisses.

I stopped trying and let them do what they wanted.

" Bring her up. " Humans in white coats opened familiar devices and sorrounded me.

They took me to a mysterious tank filled with blue substance.
They hung me by the legs and I started squirming in anger.

Groaning loudly, I bit my lip causing blood to drip from it.

" No use, Luna. You can't escape. " the man stated and chuckled.
I roared angrily as they dipped me into the substance causing my body to drain it's energy.

" Goodbye, Luna. "

[ END OF CHAPTER THREE: TORTURE ]

[ END OF LUNA'S POINT OF VIEW ]