My Review And Shout out book

Door the_beautiful_soul_

Hey guys so in this book I'll be promoting watt pad pages and books. Its sort of a review book so make sure... Meer

Unspokenverse
Diya Adhikari
Virikafan
⏺️FORM⏺️
Misunderstandings #OmRi
Trust
7 Months
Mana Ke Hum Yaar Nahi
Unwanted
Dillagi
Stone Cold
The Fairytale I Never Dream Of
⚫FORM 2⚫
Shivika:Love
Jeena Mujhe Phirse Woh Sikha Raha
Stay With Me
Tales Of NaughtyKara And NaughtyRi
The Apocalyptic Flames
Lafzon Ka Yeh Rishta Nahi
Loving You

Love? 2

104 18 14
Door the_beautiful_soul_

Sorry! Extremely sorry for the late review. Basically I was feeling too lazy to read. Plz forgive me didi💗💗
Let me start.

Book:Love? 2
Author : saranisinha

So I wanna say. You are mad. Totally mad. You said that the book according to her- is a crap. But damn yaa. Its so good. I myself feel inferior to judge it. I'm really inferior....
Plz ekta English class kholo... I will be your first student.

BTW getting to the review. The book is really awesome. So the entire book is just a treat to the eye. The way you have played with the words is excellent. The vocabulary is damn good. There are no.. Mark my words NO grammatical errors. Tbh I'm really impressed by the book.

The only negative thing to me was the description. I mean it was really blank. I think you should have written a jist about the book.

Overall the plot was just amazing and the portrayal of characters is amazing. Hence, I think love? 2 is definitely a book worth reading.
I give it- 4.5/5 stars...

SORRY IF I was rude. Overall love? 2 is a book worth reading. Guys go read it right now. If you want me to review your books then fill in the form.

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

37K 2.9K 60
Hamza Siddiqui- The new student in the school, whose smile made every girl lose her heart but he is a cold , ruthless and rude demeanor person Fiza...
66.6K 3.7K 79
When shrivi goes home after a long time. Who doesn't have her parents' love and family's love for some reason. She had support from her grandmother...
39.7K 1.3K 17
18 year old Ymir grew up on the outskirts of a small Romanian village. On her 18th birthday she sought out to run away from home when things haven't...
614K 1K 22
Smexy One shots😘 Got deleted twice 3rd times a charm🤦🏻‍♀️😭