Cold - A Zanvis ff

By ShadowEternity

....Cold.... it's the only feeling I felt.. Where is the warmth?Do I even feel Warmth with someone? I never e... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Just Fan art
Chapter 13
Chapter 13 (Joke chapter)
Chapter 14
Chapter 16
When your trying to uploud something
Progress of Chapter 17+Why haven't I update and been Online
Chapter 17
So sorry
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Hey its been a while

Chapter 15

529 11 66
By ShadowEternity

Zane POV

I wake up from the bright light that passes through the clear window. I see Everyone is still sleeping and I look at my left seeing Aph not there. I stood up from the couch and head into the kitchen, seeing Aph drinking something, probrably coffee.

"Oh Mornin' Zane!"

"Morning."

"Since everyone will wake up later, wanna help me prepare breakfast?"

"Sure."

We get the neccesary stuff to cook, mostly eggs,bacon,pancake mix,sausage,butter,oil. We both started to cook most of the stuff. While I was cooking the bacon, She asked me this question.

"So how was star gazing with Travis last night?"

I look at her eyes widened,seeing her with a little sly smirk on her face while she is mixing the pancake batter. How the fuck did she know?

"How am I suppose to know what I did last night."

"You know that I know that you were with him last night."

"What? I don't get it."

After a lot of protest, I finally gave in and asked.

"H-how did you know?"

"Well, I will tell the story."

"Oh my fucking Ire-"

"Shhhhh Im telling the story now."

____________________________________________________________________

*flash back*

Aph woke up and sat up from the couch she slept on,she notice that Zane wasn't there beside her on the couch and it was 1:06 AM.

'Hmmm maybe He's probrably using the the bathroom.' She thought, as she stood up.

'Now that I think about it, I want to use the bathroom aswell.' She thought.

After a few minutes of Personal business. Aph went to the back to the living room, seeing no physical presence of Travis aswell, who's suppose to be beside Katelyn .

"Okay where in the Irene Is Travis? First Zane, Next is Travis. Who's next Gaurance?!"

She quietly whispered, in anger and confuse, before her stomach grumbled. She made the 'Am I serious? Right now?' face.

"All this thinking is making me hungry."

She went to the kitchen an-
____________________________________________________________________

"So wait You got hungry last night. You got hungry at the afternoon and you are hungry again at the middle of the night?"

"Yes, I love food that much, so stop interrupting the story."

"Sorry, I guess"

""Anyways.."

____________________________________________________________________

She went to the kitchen, to the counter,checking the cabinets for anything to eat other than cereal, cause like who eats cereal at the middle of the night? Anyways, she went infront of the fridge, looking what's inside.

'Cheese,butter,blueberries,strawberries,cupcake.....' she thought, as she hides the cupcake behind the carton of milk,hoping in the morning Zane won't take it. She continues looking through the fridge. After looking through the fridge, she decided to get double dutch ice cream. She grab the tub of Ice cream and a spoon,as she sat down on the chair, she started scooping a shit ton of ice cream and shoving it in her mouth. While eating the ice cream, she notice a white haired boy with the Raven haired boy outside on her backyard, lying on the grass stargazing,through the sliding door glass.

'Oh so that's where Travis and Zane are..' she thought.

As Travis points at the sky, probrably at a constellation or star while Zane answered him. She decided to finish her ice cream. So she was there, sitting infront of the sliding door, eating her ice cream and watching the two male like creepy ass fangirl who wants to kill the boy or stalking the boys that looks like their flirting with each other. Apparently she is enjoying this entertainment, even though they are just lying there,pointing at the stars.

'OKAY THIS LOOKS KIND OF ROMANTIC BUT GET ON WITH IT' she thought, as she eats her ice cream, STILL WATCHING them like a creeper.

She is still watching, until when Zane sat up and said something, with a SMILE. She can't believe what she saw, Zane is smiling? That's a very rare sight, escpecially when he has his mask down. Travis staring at him for one minute, surprise seeing  Zane's visible face with smile,but what Aph notice is the smallest blush come up in his face even though it's not that clear due to it's dark but thanks to the moon light it's visible to her eyes but not Zane's. And she see in Travis' eyes, he became helpless.

'Oh...My...IRENE AHAHAHHAHAH HIS BLUSHING OH MY OH MY OH MY PUTAAA PUUTTAA HIS HELPESS AAAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAA' She thought as she squeal VERY softly.

After Zane getting nervous and said something to Travis, as he replied back to him, Zane stood up from the grass,that signal Aph to throw the almost empty ice cream to the freezer and go back to couch,pretending that she is still sleeping. So she stood up and open the freezer,fast and throw the ice cream inside, with the spoon aswell. She hurriedly go to the living room,throwing herself to the couch,pretending that she is still asleep.

'HAAA NOW HE WON'T KNOW.' she though

____________________________________________________________________

"Oh my Irene are you serious."

"Yup."

"You need help. You were CREEPILY watching us through the sliding door, eating a damn ice cream. Like who the fuck does that?"

"ME....and Kawaii~chan,...... and Vlyad."

"Wait Vlyad does that?"

"Yup!"

"How did you know he was like that?"

"I caught him watching Dante last week, but he was eating chocolate cake."

I was silent, now that I know what the fuck he was doing and know who to kill aswell.

".......Is it too late to kill Dante?"

"NO."

She said, as she was laughing and turning the other heating pad on, with the pan on top.

I groan.

"You care about Vlyad that much? Now that's sweet."

After finishing cooking breakfast, we set it on the dining table while I was getting the orange juice in the fridge, I saw a cupcake behind the milk carton. I smirk.

'Did she think that hiding it behind a milk carton will make it not visible?' I thought,

I 'borrow' the cupcake,taking a huge bite of it, but when I took a bite for the second time it was gone.

'So much for borrowing..' I thought.

I secretly throw the wrapping in the bin and just went to the living room, you know like I didn't eat any cupcake hidden behind the milk carton.

As soon as I enter the living room, I saw everyone huddle up like a crowd. Now Im questioning what the fuck is going down, so I go there what the fuck is the commotion.

"Yo what the fuck is goin o-"

"SHHHHHHH your going to wake them up."

"Who's the-"

I was cut off as I saw the sight of MY OLDER BROTHER sleeping on the chest of LITTLE FUCKING LAURANCE.

"Holy Shit."

Then,for some reason Everyone starts chanting 'holy shit' in some sing song voice like it's a musical, weird huh?

"Can I wake 'em up?"

"Hold on, take a picture and someone should film this."

After a shit load of shots, FINALLY, Dante started recording, giving  me the signal to wake them up, I nodded and knelt down.

"Hey big brother Garroth.....WAKE UP BITCH BEEP BEEP GAY FUCKER #1."

Then,  their heads shot up, eyes widened like their about to be hit by a truck or any vechile that's coming up them.

"Well since you're not saying good morning, so Good morning sleepy gay fuckers."

Their still silent and blushing while everyone was laughing their ass off, and of course I have a cocky smirk painted on my face. Now Im satisfied.

When we are in the dining room,having our breakfast. Most of us chatting, and me and Travis chat, joke around a bit. But what notice that Katelyn,who is beside Travis,was staring at us while she's talking with Aph.

"Hey Zane."

"Yes Travis?"

"Why did the chicken hide in the closet?"

"Why?"

"Because he was gay all along."

I was laughing my ass off from that, that I choke on the bacon I was eating. Now Travis is laughing his off, from me laughing to choking on a piece of bacon. Everyone was looking at as like both of us are psychos from the same asylumn. I FINALLY unclog the bacon from my throut.

"Fuck you."

"Wow am I that fuckable?~"

I look at him and slap him on the arm.

"YOU NEED A FUCKING PRIEST. IRENE HOW DID DANTE EVEN FUCK YOU UP THAT MUCH."

"I HEARD THAT.

"Dante. ShUT uP."

"Love you too Zane."

"I only like you so...No homo."

"No homo aswell....."

"Good."

Then both of us are laughing. Again. I think both of us need help.

After breakfast, we went to our separate house, bidding goodbye to the others. As I walk to the house that belongs to mine, I actually wanted someone beside me , talk to, Joke around with, complain about other stuff, fight about small things like breaking a pencil, found a $10 bill on the sidewalk but it was blown away, lose a phone...

I sigh, as I arrive at my house. I shove my hands into my pocket,pulling out my house keys. I push the key to the doorknob, twisting the key to unlock the door before I turn the knob. I push open the door, entering the house.

"Home sweet home."

I close the door behind. And went towards the couch and sat down, grabbing the remote on the table and turn the TV on.

'I can skip lunch anyways..' I thought.

__________________________________________________________________

After a few hours of watching some movies, I look through the window and saw that it's dawn, with the blue mixing with the red, making the color purple in the sky. 

'You know what Im too lazy to make something, I guess I can have pizza.' I thought.

I grab my phone and type the number of the pizza place, told the toppings of my pizza, which is shit load of pepparoni and cheese.
All I need to do is to wait for the pizza delivery guy to arrive here with the pizza,so I was just reading the finalbook called The Mortal Instrument: City of Heavenly fire which is all about a girl and her group of friends going to place to find apparently long lost brother.

Im halfway done with the book,until my doorbell rang,signaling that the dude is here qith the pizza. I got my wallet out and stood up, walking to the door. I open the door revealing Reese, the usual pizza guy who send us the pizza.

"Oh hey."

"Evening Zane."

"How much is the Pizza?"

"Hmm $8.50."

I open my wallet, pulling out a $10 bill and gave it to him.

"Keep the change think of it as a tip I guess."

"Thanks dude."

He gave the box of pizza and left,as I close the door. I went to the living room and place the the box of pizza on the coffee table,opening it to reveal the pizza with the toppings that I wanted. I took a slice and ate it,the feeling of the hot crispy pizza, flavored with the melted cheese with the crispy cooked sliced pepperoni to make the pizza meaty and cheesy at the same time.

'Now this is what I called a Meaty Cheesy pizza.' I thought

I finish the first slice and I got the second slice, eating it to taste the same feeling from the first slice. After one more slice, I became full and decide to save the left over for tomorrow by placing it in the fridge. And went back to the living room, continue watching the movie until it finish.

After the movie finish, I look at the clock, it's already 9:23 PM. I head upstairs and went to my room. I just went straight toward the bed, because of my lazy ass and im already an adult so I can make my own decision.

________________________________________

~Shad

(You think it done?! HA)

________________________________________

I was woke up by the buzzing from my phone, I sat up and get my phone, seeing who is messaging me.

White-sheep-Trash: Hey Zane you up?

I-have-an-emo-pony-ass: Yeah Im awake. You kind of woke me up

White-sheep-Trash: Well too bad. did you see the night today?

I-have-an-emo-pony-ass: No I haven't why

White-sheep-Trash: You know You. me. Stargaze. Again. Tonight.

I-have-an-emo-pony-ass: oh sure. Should I got to your house or nah?

White-sheep-Trash: look outside your bedroom window.

My right eye brow rose and stood up from the bed. I heard tapping from the window, I look out and see pebbles hitting he glass. I go to the window, looking out, then a pair of blue BOXERS hit the glass, took me out of surprise. When I looked down the window, I saw Travis, grinning and waving.

'Wait did he...'I thought.

"ZAAAAAAANE!"

"TRAVIS SHUT UP."

"LOVE YOU BRENDAN."

"AAAAUUUUUGGHHHHHH"

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA SUCKS TO BE YOU BRENDAN."

I chuckle at their shouting. Two idiots shouting each other at night time... Hope the others won't mind the noise.

"SCREW AND FUCK YOU TRAVIS."

"AM I REAALLY THAT FUCKABLE TO EVERY BOYS? SO YOU CAN FUCK ME WHENEVER YOU WANT TO BUT I HAVE A GIRLFRIEND."

"AAAAUAUUUUUGGHHHH"

"HAHAHAHAHAHHAHA"

'Idiots.' I thought.

"WILL YOU TWO SHUT THE FUCK UP."

"FUCK YOU DANTE."

"FUCK YOU TOO."

I was laughing my ass off that I was on floor, dieing.

"ZAAAANE? ZAAAAAAAAANE!"

"TRAVIS WHEN THE FUCK ARE YOU GOING TO SHUT YOUR FUCKING MOUTH???"

"FUCK YOU."

Im still laughing and stood up shakingly, going out of my room. I went down shaking because after that hard laugh, I don't think I can move very well plus my stomach hurt, so I feel 'verryyy great'.
I reach for the door knob and twist it, pulling it open.

"Hey sheepy asshole get in here before you get hit or caught by the neighbors."

Him still grinning, he runs inside.

"Yo."

"Evenin'."

"So wanna star gaze again?"

"Sure. Backyard? Or nah?"

"Hmmmm how about.."

Travis started walking upstairs. I, who's confuse why he headed upstairs, following Travis.

Both of us in the hallway.

"Where's your bedroom?"

"Oh, It's just two doors down."

"Okay thanks."

We enter my bedroom and Travis went to the window, opening it letting the cool breeze in, even though the aircon is on.

"What are you doing?"

"Isn't it obvious? We, you and I, just us, ONLY US, star gaze at the roof top!"

'Oh that makes sense...I guess.' I thought

"Oh Okay but why are we-.."

He grin and climb OUT of the WINDOW.

'THE FUCK..' I thought.

A few seconds later, his head pokes out, upside down. His white hair blocking his emerald green eyes that are filled with excitement perfected with his pearly white teeths as he still grins.

"Come on!"

I roll my eyes and smile a little at his sillyness.

'This Guy...is going to be the death of me I think.." I thought.

When I look back at the window his head is not the there. Then, his arm poke out, hand out stretched open.

I walk towards the window and grab his hand, feeling a tug from him. I climb out of the window with his help. As I reach on the roof, I kind of trip myself a bit making me a bit wobble a little, but Travis grab me before I fell.

 Both of us stood still his hands still holding onto mine. I look at him and he look at me. Both of us looking at each other, eye to eye on the roof top at the clear nice night. No one made a sound until I said....

"Uhh Thanks."

"Oh you're welcome."

He pull me a little, I finally have my balance. He lay down on the roof before I did the same. I look at the dark sky printed with stars and a moon.

"This is actually a good place to star gaze."

"I know."

I chuckled. Both of us laying on the roof looking at the stars.

"Okay, try to find the Big Dippe-"

"Found Big Dipper."

I told him, as I pointed at the constellation. He stared at me,eyes widened like I just committed a murder right infront of him.

"That fast? What even are you?"

"A person obviously."

Both of us started laughing. after a few minutes, we stop laughing.

"Hey Travis."

"Yeah?"

"who's boxers that your thrown?"

"........Dante..."

I look at him,questioning why the fuck would he do that.

".....Why?"

"Oh funny story it was like last month, in the morning, When I woke up I have a pantyhose on my head and when I go to the bathroom, I look at the mirror and my face is fucking painted with fucking blue, it looks like I was a drunk smurf wearing a fucking pantyhose as my crown."

I started laughing again, hard. A few seconds Travis laugh aswell. To be honest, I actually like being with just Travis, star gazing with me. I don't know why I felt that but it just did and the warmth was just there and the other night aswell. I may question that later and just enjoy my company with Travis in a cool night on the roof top.

3rd Person

Travis and Zane continue their star gazing activity. The white haired boy sometime get a small glance at the Raven haired boy. He question about that thought that he receive from the other night. What will he do? He will find the answer as soon as possible. For now he will just wait until tomorrow for the right answer has landed on his hands.

And so the two boys enjoy both of their compan watching the stars. It was them, the two them and it's all that they needed to be. They just let the rest of the world falls away.

The world falls away....The world falls away...

'And it's Only Us..' They thought.

-3046 words

Be thankful I did this for you guys since all of you are like my children.

~Shadow

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

868K 29.1K 66
"Listen here." He said threateningly as he held my chin harshly, making me look directly into his glaring eyes. "I warn you... If you ever talk about...
80.7K 2.4K 31
Travis tries one last time to win Katelyn's heart. Alas, she rejects him again, leaving Travis depressed and lonely. Aphmau sees Travis' pain, feelin...
6K 310 8
Singh's Part How would I define my little rascal? He's simply the most stubborn and impudent person I have ever met! He hits first and seldom talks l...
874K 38.6K 36
-KIND OF MATURE- "I wouldn't fuck you if you paid me." Well, at least my question is answered. He can get more punchable. We glare at each other, I...