Book 1: My Unrequited Love (M...

By Mi_chaengieee

"How can you make me happy even if you're the reason why I'm sad?" #784 in fanfiction as of 5/12/2018 More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18

Chapter 11

429 34 5
By Mi_chaengieee

No one POV

"Hey Haneul! What's up baby?" Nayeon excitedly asked showing her rabbit teeth.

The others were in awe. Never have they expected that the once straight and anti-LGBT Nayeon was replaced with a super gay one.

"Oh, you want to hang out later? Sure, anything for you, hon!" Nayeon said almost jumping out in glee.

If you were about to look at Nayeon whenever she was talking with her lover, you would see her pupils slowly forming into hearts. That isn't possible but with love, anything is.

"Nayeon-ah! Tell her to hang out with us at the hospital later. We have to get to know this "girlfriend" of yours." Jihyo the mom said as she made invisible quotation marks in the air.

"Ok then unnie. Don't you dare do anything embarassing. Arasseo?" Nayeon pointed to everyone that made them nervous.

They all nodded and Nayeon was once on her phone again.

"Let me just text her Chaeng's room in the hospital." Nayeon said as her fingers roamed around the screen of her phone.

Then, they all drove to the hospital to visit their Chaeng.

Poor Chaeyoung, not only was she broken physically but she was hurt emotionally much worse.

Imagine being traumatized of your past so you decide to face it once again in hopes of moving on and being happy.

Then, you think you're happy now. But fate still isn't on your side so you get stabbed in the back with misery and you're hurt in the same way, once again.

Poor Chaeyoung, such a delicate heart full of wounds and scars but still remains full of love.

They arrived at the hospital and Jeongyeon was the one who wanted to see Chaeyoung the most. They were childhood friends, Jeongyeon knew about Somi and Chaeng but kept it to herself since they were best friends.

She saw how horrible Chaeyoung was when she broke up with Somi. Chaeyoung didn't even care to step out of bed or take showers. The only thing she did was stare at her phone looking at Somi's picture and cry.

Jeongyeon didn't want that to happen to Chaeyoung, not again.

"Love can't be this cruel Momo" Jeongyeon finally broke the silence in their car.

"I know babe. But it's fate. We can't change what happens in our life." Momo said as she looked at her serious girlfriend.

They finally arrived at Chaeyoung's room while the others went to the convenience store to buy some food. After all, they can't criticize Nayeon's girlfriend on an empty stomach.

Jeongyeon closed her eyes tightly while turning the knob of the door. It revealed Chaeyoung's doctor and his nurse checking Chaeng's vital signs.

"How's my friend, Doc?" Jeongyeon asked almost crying just by looking at her friend's critical state.

"She's doing good, improving a lot actually. I just recommend more rest and when she wakes up, I suggest talking to her about things ok? About what happened and why she did this." The doctor said not looking away from his notepad.

"Understood. Thank you." Momo bowed lightly as the doctor and nurse exited the room.

"You think she'll ever go back to the Chaeyoung we know?" Jeongyeon asked as she hugged his girlfriend. She was the most affected in the group about what happened to Chaeng. So it's no question why she's acting like this.

"Only destiny will decide, my love." Momo said as she tiptoed to kiss Jeongyeon's forehead.

Suddenly, the door opened. "We have soju and chips for everyone!" Dahyun said while waving her bag of chips in the air.

"You're interrupting their sweet moment Dahyun." Sana said as she sat down on the couch.

"You guys should've thought of locking the door, twice." Tzuyu said while laughing at her own pun earning a slap from Jihyo and a high five from Nayeon.

"Anyway, where's your honey, babe and buttercup, Nayeon unnie?" Tzuyu asked holding in a laugh.

"Honey, babe and buttercup?" Momo asked as she looked at Nayeon.

"I scrolled through her messages with Haneul and it was full of sweet and corny names like honey, babe, and buttercup!" Tzuyu laughed earning another slap from Mother Jihyo.

"Tzuyu-ah stop it. Don't act as if we don't call each other that way!" Jihyo glared at Tzuyu who was now embarassed as fuck.

"Somebody got roasteeeddd!" Jeongyeon laughed her ass off with the others while Tzuyu was trying to whip their butts because of agitation.

Their laughter was interrupted with a ringing of a phone. They all turned to Nayeon who was now walking out the door.

They eavesdropped on what Nayeon and the phone caller talked about.

'Haneul just take an elevator to the fith floor then go right. Our room number is 336'

"So Nayeon unnie's girlfriend is here huh? Guys act formal." Sana said as they all took a seat in the couch with their backs straightened trying to act intimidating to their new guest.

After a while, they finally heard Nayeon talking to someone. They all took a deep breath and Nayeon finally entered the door glaring at them, signalling that if they do something embarassing, she would kill them.

"Guys, this is my girlfriend Haneul." Nayeon said while she put her arm around Haneul's waist.

"Annyeonghaseyo, I'm Min Haneul. Nice to meet you all, I brought you all some donuts." Haneul bowed slightly as she placed the box of donuts on the coffee table.

They all looked at each other signalling that they liked the girl's aura. They started introducing themselves one by one.

"I'm Momo, I like food." Momo said with glee in her eyes.

"Minatozaki Sana is the name." Sana said while winking at Haneul earning another warning from Nayeon.

"I'm Jihyo, the mom of the group. Nice to meet you, Haneul. Treat our baby Nayeon well. Arasseo?" Jihyo said while smiling at Haneul.

Haneul was pretty comfortable with the group now.

"I'm Dahyun. The prettiest of them all" she laughed and all of them snorted in disagreement.

"I'm Tzuyu, the youngest." Tzuyu said coldly. She didn't trust Haneul yet, she could sense that something was off.

"I'm Jeongyeon. That's our friend Chaeyoung over there." She pointed at her resting friend.

"May I ask what happened to her?" Haneul said sitting down on one of the couches.

"Well since you're Nayeon's girlfriend. I think we should trust you." Jeongyeon said.

"Her girlfriend Mina cheated on her and she attempted self harm. Poor Chaeyoung. Broken by the sight of love." Tzuyu said reaching for a donut.

Haneul's eyes widened after hearing the name Mina.

Haneul POV

My eyes widened after hearing the name Mina. Myoui Mina.

She was my Jisoo's crush back in highschool. Jisoo was all sober about the fact that Yerin "stole" Mina from her.

So when Yerin and Mina broke up, she told me that this was her chance to make a move and for punishing Yerin because of what she's done to Mina.

She asked me for help because my dad was one of the most influencial men in Japan. My dad was associated with the authorities so Jisoo asked me if I could help her kill Yerin.

At first I declined, but after much pleading and seeing how horrible she was without Mina, I finally agreed.

I ordered some guards to be on a lookout while me and Jisoo stage a suicide. We hanged Yerin and wrote a suicide letter to make it more believable.

I then ordered a detective to tamper all the evidence that we left on the scene. Yerin's body was found the day after and we weren't caught.

Recently, Jisoo called me saying that she and Mina were together now. I didn't want to remember that drastic memory so I decided to change for the better.

I also found the love of my life, Nayeon. I have to change for her, she's my life.

"So, where do you study Jisoo?" my thoughts were interrupted by Dahyun.

"I moved to JYP High just a week ago. It's the best highschool in Korea so my dad enrolled me there." I told them trying to hide the fact that my heart was beating fast remembering Mina and what we did to Yerin.

"Hon, you ok? You look pale." Nayeon snapped me out of my thoughts.

"I'm fine Nayeon-ah" I held her hand.

"Ok! After much bickering, we have come up with a decision that you, Haneul will finally be part of our friendship circle!" Jeongyeon told me as she raised a bottle of soju and the others followed.

"Let the party start!" Sana said with a mouthful of chips.

I scratched my nape. I was happy that I actually had friends. New friends, new start.

They were all partying like crazy not minding that this was a hospital.

Sana and Dahyun were already making out in the corner. Tzuyu was making puns while Jihyo was spanking her butt. Jeongyeon was sitting in a corner drowning in soju while Momo was laughing at Tzuyu's puns.

Nayeon and I were seated on the couch with her head on my shoulder. I sipped my soju bottle and looked at Nayeon.

I would do anything for this beautiful human being. She was perfect, beautiful inside and out.

"Stop staring at me like that, you know I blush easily." She grinned showing her cute bunny teeth.

I kissed her on the forehead while reminiscing the moment. I hope nothing goes wrong Nayeon. If ever you know about my past, please accept me.

"I love you Nayeon" I blurted out as she replied. "I love you too."

"Let's do our ritual now!" Dahyun shouted.

"What ritual?" I was scared I thought they were going to murder a baby goat, drink the blood and sacrifice it to Satan.

"Chill Haneul. It's not like we're gonna kill a goat, drink its' blood and sacrifice it to Satan. We're just going to play our party game Truth or Dare." Jeongyeon chuckled as she read my mind. How do people do that?

"Alright, no secrets ok Haneul?" Nayeon gave me the puppy eyes.

"I promise baby" I pinched her mochi cheeks.

We formed a circle with a bottle of soju in our hands and started the game.

"The rules are simple. You pick truth, you drink half of the soju and if you pick dare and fail to do it, you drink half the bottle." Momo said while looking at me.

We spun the bottle in the middle and it landed on Sana.

"I pick truth." Sana said confidently as she drank half the bottle of soju.

"Ok Sana. Who was your first kiss?" Dahyun asked suspiciously.

"It was a girl from my elementary I think her name was Melisa. It was back in third grade." Sana said while fumbling with her hair.

"Third grade?! Jesus Christ, Sana!" Nayeon widened her eyes.

Sana chuckled and spun the bottle earning a light slap from Dahyun.

It landed on Nayeon.

"Ok, Nayeon. What is your deepest darkest secret?" I asked her as she looked down and sighed.

"I was the one who snuck into Mrs. Kim's room and tore her panties." Nayeon said face palming herself.

We all laughed aloud while Nayeon was telling us to stop.

"Mrs. Kim entered the classroom the next day really late because she gad to buy underwear at the nearest mall." Momo said as she stuffed her face with another donut.

"Yah! Why did you do that though?" Jihyo said scolding Nayeon.

"She failed me in Trigonometry class because I told her that her formula was wrong. I proved her wrong and she was mad as hell so she failed me and changed all my scores so I decided to tear the shit out of that devil's underwear." Nayeon chuckled remembering the good times.

My girlfriend surprises me sometimes. I chuckle at my cute girlfriend.

She spun the bottle and it landed on me.

"Ok Haneul. I'll return the same question you asked me. What is your deepest, darkest secret?" Nayeon asked me while holding my hand.

Flashbacks of us trying to kill Yerin appeared in my mind. This is the only chance I can tell Nayeon.

"Nayeon, whatever I say next. Please, don't break up with me." I pleaded while my palms were starting to sweat because of my nervousness.

"I will never break up with you baby." She gave me a reassuring look.

"I killed a person before." They were all in shock including Nayeon but their eyes were signalling me to tell more.

"Back in Japan, I had a friend named Jisoo. She had a really huge crush on Mina but Mina already had a girlfriend named Yerin.
Once Mina and Yerin broke up, Jisoo plotted to kill Yerin because she hurt Mina. She asked me to help because my dad was associated with the authorities.
I denied at first but finally agreed. We killed Yerin and made it look like a suicide and we got away with it.
I moved here because I wanted a new start. I've changed but the past is haunting me.
Jisoo and Mina are together again and it's just killing me that I haven't told the truth yet.
And Chaeyoung...she didn't commit suicide. Jisoo told me that night that Chaeng and Mina broke up and she told me that she was killing Chaeng. I disagreed but she still proceeded with her plan. If Jihyo didn't come to their room, Chaeyoung wouldn't be alive anymore. I'm sorry I didn't tell anyone, please forgive me. Please forgive me Nayeon." I told them kneeling for forgiveness.

It's nice getting the guilt of my back even if I know that I'll lose Nayeon. What's important is that they know.

"Jisoo...she killed Mina's ex?" Tzuyu said with her eyes wide open. I nodded.

"And Jisoo and Mina are together now?! Mina's dating a psychopath!" Momo said as she held Jeongyeon's hand.

"And Jisoo...she tried to kill Chaeyoung! That monster!" Jeongyeon said while her hands were turning into fists.

I looked at Nayeon and her eyes were full of forgiveness.

"It's ok Haneul. I know that you've changed." They all agreed.

"But what are we going to do about Jisoo and Mina?" Dahyun asked.

"We just need time. Let's make a plan to get revenge and justice for Chaeng and Yerin." I told them.

They agreed with my plan. Jeongyeon was the most disappointed in Jisoo.

"Fucking Jisoo" I heard her mumble.

We all ended the game and as I was about to go home, Jeongyeon screamed.

"Call the doctor! Chaeyoung's awake!" I heard Jeongyeon scream.

Hey guys! I made the chapter a happy ending this time, please don't kill me now 😂

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.6K 443 38
In which (Y/N) is looking for a person perfect enough to be a real friend and soon-to-be lover through his passion for music..... Published : 24th Ma...
143K 6.4K 31
Just Run Chaeyoung. A Mina and Chaeyoung Fan Fic 🏳️🌈
5.4K 124 16
Random oneshots. Warning! Grammatical errors ahead. Will update according to my mood. Doesn't accept requests. Other idols will also appear in this b...
63.1K 2.6K 26
Afraid of love Can't confess her feelings What's going to happen if they both don't want to confess their feelings towards each other? Highest rankin...