Aggretsuko : Haidaway

بواسطة DeathDealer70

Image: Haida from Aggretsuko. I do not own the image. it is just a temporary cover. all images go to its orig... المزيد

Acting Fennec-ie
The Cry of the War Pig
I'm Mr. Fix-it!
The One Night.. Oh Man
A Good Day for Remembrance
SSHO and the Interns
The Dame's daughter
This is such a Joke.
Lies and Slanderers
Salsa is a dip not a dance
Happy Mother's Day
The Singer on the Pedestal
Cannot be Unseen
Haida the Truth
Weeks
The Meeting!
Final Descision No Exception
More coming up!
Recovering
Monster on my Doorstep
I took it....
thank you

Okay...Retsuko

7K 117 35
بواسطة DeathDealer70

  She sat firmly on the chair next to my bed. I played back every word Fenneko had said the other day. "She has a boy friend. "The silver fox's sentence echoed into a migraine.

"DAMMIT! I had all the chances in the world and I can't believe that guy beat me to the punch.  I didn't even get to tell her I liked her all these years. " monologuing my inner most thoughts outloud.

Her faced flushed beet red. " I don't have a boyfriend anymore, He and I broke up. I realized I wasn't being honest with myself when I was dating him. I never knew you felt that way. But I think we need to talk."

"Before you say what you have to say hear me out. I talked to Fenneko and she said that you have been treated terribly by that guy from sales. If I had been your boyfriend I would have treat you with respect. Your so much better than anything in sales. What I mean to say is I have always loved you Retsuko. .." I sealed my fate when I said those words. How would she respond? I started to sweat profusely. Anxiety building and a fever spiking through the roof.

Her nose twitched. She was caught off guard by my declaration. She scooted the chair a bit closer to the bed and reached for my paw. She clenched tightly and serenely smiled.

"Haida, you don't know how touched I am. It warms my heart just hearing those words... I do have to confess something though. I don't think I can date you..not right now... don't take this as a rejection or me friendzoning you.  I just need some time to collect myself from everything that happened with Resasuke." She  slightly gazed and sadly drooped her ears. A tear trickled down her cheek.

I cupped her cheeks."Hey I understand. You don't need to beat up your heart. " That cute little red panda face  made my heart skip a beat and get a primal feeling. I pecked her on the forehead and gently rested us head to head.

"Haida! Your hot." She shouted.

"Thank you." I cooed.

She pushed away. "No I mean your really burning up." She gave me a worried expression. "I'm gonna go get a nurse. " She rushed from my bed and out the door.

I started to giggling and my vision faded. I felt really sleepy. Satisfied that Retsuko knew how I felt. I heard the mumblings of Retsuko and the nurse.

(This is a oneshot unless people want me to continue I will. leave comments and tell what you think.)

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

44.8K 1.1K 37
Hinata Shoyo has a secret, one that very, VERY few know. And he hopes to every god above to keep this secret hidden. And dear god, if his secret woul...
6.9K 319 20
Can you escape? Trigger warnings: Blood, Gore, Suicide, Murder, Language, Major character Death (I do not own the characters, cover image from google...
16.8K 680 40
Kageyama Tobio learned as a small child that no matter how dark the world got, the sun never fully went away. So despite everything that happened to...
106K 4.2K 25
Overprotective. That one word alone describes his parents. Especially his father. Bokuto Koutarou was not allowed to go out without his parents tagg...