The Dimension Of Mivyn

Von ToAlwaysBeSatisfied

Whisper Skybrooke and her brother, Grey, face instinct against advice. Their mother remarried to a sick, insa... Mehr

Mivyn
One
TDOMOCF

Two

6 0 0
Von ToAlwaysBeSatisfied

I don't know where I am. My heart is pounding and my palms are sweaty because I can,t move. my brain is throbbing. Did Rey find me? did I fall? Am I dead?

That's when all the memories came rushing back.

If I just... Rewind... the I could see what happened. But no, I'm unconscious. I then wake up. I need to be full aware of my surroundings, see what's going on around me; a hospital? No, somebody is here?

Grey?

Grey.

Grey!

"Grey! Where am I? Wait, are we dead?!" I blurted.

I honestly could not be honest as to what I was feeling. Overjoyed, to see Grey, but pained, to still have that falling feeling, Scared, not knowing where am.

"Whisper! Whisper, I am so, so, so sorry." I saw a flash of relief in Grey's eyes for a moment, which flickered into worry, stress and panic.

"Tell me where I am!'' I shout impatiently.

A woman with straight blonde hair with scrubs entered the room. I was now sitting up as she snap!-ed a pair of light blue latex gloves onto her hands. "Sorry, Grey. Your visiting time is up." she said as she rearranged her tools at a cart, as though I wasn't even conscious and sitting up before her.

"But she just woke up, Hannah-"

"We don't have enough time for excuses, Grey." Hannah said. She then moved the cart closer to my spot in the room. "You always ahem one! For every single situation!" She then waved her hands in the air to mock him.

Throughout their bickering, I looked around at the room I was in. The walls were rocks, painted an odd variation of off-white. Behind me, a bright red cross was painted on a different kind of flat rock. Small windows were dotted along the sides of the wall. I couldn't see outside, as the windows were covered in a seemingly thick sheet of ice and snow.

The small portable table next to me had a small bouquet of lavender flowers, held together with a beautiful white-ombre-purple with embellishments tied around the edges of the clear wrapping which held the bouquet together. A small tag was attached to it, with neat and small penmanship. I reached forwards to the arrangement of fragrant flowers, when a sharp pain rushed up my arm.

I bit my tongue to hold back a scream of pain, and decide for the better of my health, to ask for help.

"Fine, Grey. Stay. But don't come back when you need help with some fight you got into." The woman whom I had assumed was Hannah, turned her back to us and wiped down the windows, with a wipe and holding herself against the despite the fact that nothing is visible through them.

"Whisper?"

"Yeah?" I look up at Grey.

"Are you hurt?" He still looked in a state of being frightened and unprepared.

I shake my head and reply no, and watch Grey walk over to the nurse, his mouth moving, although I cannot hear what he's saying. She flashed him a small look of satisfaction, when nI'm instantly hit with a wave of a pounding headache. The odd, unusual falling sensation returned to my head. Blobs of red and black dotted my vision and pain overwhelmed me. Slowly, I eased into a great sleep.

When I woke up, I was greeted with a second headache. I then saw the Nurse approach me, and then hands me a small vile of a pink liquid.
"Hello, my name is Hannah, and I'll be your nurse for this short day!" She said in a high voice.

When I went to the hospital for the first time, I was nine, and I had tripped over my old dog and fallen, nearly breaking my wrist. When I ended up in the local hospital, the nurse spoke in a very similar tone.

"This- " Hannah held up the pink liquid to the light. "Should help with your headache, and you'll be free to go."

I was skeptical. Drinking some 'Miracle Serum' and then being alright seemed as though it was some sick joke to mock my state of pain.

I then saw Grey peek through the window to the inside of the building, and him smiling with a thumb up. I quickly downed the syrupy substance as it tasted disgusting, like pure sugar rushing through your throat with a liquid texture.

I instantaneously felt better. My memory then flashed back, and I now could reach the flowers with ease. I read the tag.

'It's about time, Whisper.

-Dad'

It had very similar handwriting to something I had seen earlier, although it seemed as though it was purposely hiding from me in the back of my mind. "

Thank you so much, Hannah, but I have to see Grey now soooo-"

I awkwardly walked away with the collection of flowers out into the hallway.

Midway down the hall I ask, "What are you not telling me?" We slowly made our way down the stairway when he pauses for a moment.

"What?" He looked confused. I wanted to rip my hair our in frustration. Why does nobody understand! I don't know where I am, and my life could be at the hands of my brother, whom I have not seen in years, But they just think I'm overreacting! I people looked at me like I was a mythical creature while I walked down the hallway.

"Ugh! Where did you take me! Where is Mom, did Rey hurt her? I can't go without thinking about her.

"How come you just don't trust me!?" He shouted.

"I haven't seen you in years! I thought you were dead! The first time you ever called me was over Christmas vacation when you falsely stated you'd visit, but you never did! The second time I thought you had gotten into some giant car crash!"

There was a long, empty void of silence. I wanted to say sorry, but I'm not ready. Not ready to apologize. The only noise was footsteps down the stairway, and Grey then led me to a turquoise room.

"Go, ask them for a tour." He then turned on his heel, and exited the narrow hallway.

"What! Grey, no! I don't know them!" He ignored me, and continued walking without hesitation.

"Are you- by any chance- oh God, I sound freaking crazy. Oh, I'm so sorry. But you must be... Whiskey Skybrooke?" She peeked through odd-looking spectacles at an old paper scrap.

"No-no. Whisper. My name is Whisper Skybrooke." I smiled and awkwardly held out a hand.

With a shameful look, the woman reached for my hand, and gave me a handshake.

"I'm Deja, the Beta's cousin." She smiled. I then understood why she had trouble reading 'Whisper' because it looked more like 'Whiskers' and 'Whiskey' than my actual name. On the contrary, 'Skybrooke' was crystal clear handwriting. I then turned my attention to the flowers in my hand.

"Can you please show me where I'm staying?" I say. My directions were to ask for a tour, but I undoubtedly needed rest. My eyes felt heavy, and that rejuvenating feeling left my body almost instantaneously.

Deja then lead me to a spacious room, far away from that small turquoise room.

"Thank you." Was all I could say. The area was somewhat like my old friend Exi's extravagant apartment in Soho. It was luxurious, to say the least. A bed with a size that probably ranged from about full to queen. It was more than I could ever need.

A small note was on my kitchen table. Even better, it read (I'm sorry the references are non-stop.)

'Dear Whisper,

It's been a while. By the time you miss me, I'll already be there.'

What? My deceased father sent me a note? I removed my thumb from the old paper that curled at the edges, and saw no date. Whenever I see those movies where the main character finally realizes some deep meaning at the end, I always think I could never be a main character. I 'd give up after a few hours of trying to grasp even a slight understanding of the situation, and I'd be no inspiration, unlike all of the other influential people that I'm surrounded by.

That's also how school went. I felt invisible and forgotten. School! I forgot that OI had school! What will I do! I have 3 days to fund a way out of here, and I could be in some parallel universe for all I know! I turned around and carefully untied the string of the flower collection. I placed that next to the end table on the left of my bed.

I fell asleep in a star position, until Grey bursts through the door.

"Rouges! They've surrounded us!" He yelled into my opened door and out into the hallway.

"What? What are they?"

"Shhh! no time for questions! I'll explain, I swear!" He then picked me up and out of the room. I screamed and thrashed violently at him until he gave up and put me down.

"Okay, Whisper. I was hoping I could tell you earlier but-" he sighed. "This was uncalled for."

Another short chapter! 1,249 words, to be exact. Longer ones will be ahead, but similar to last time, I need another cliffhanger.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

1.7M 52.5K 23
Werewolflove #6 3/27/19 Revenge #2 4/16/19 Cover Done By : https://www.wattpad.com/user/the_secret_box Dose amazing work! What is real lov...
39.2K 1.2K 35
Running from his dark legacy, River finds himself caught in the midst of a werewolf rivalry bleeding into the human world; a low fantasy enemies to l...
30.1K 1.7K 60
Seraphina Allen has been struggling through life, trying to make ends meet. But the more she lives, the more she wants to die. Everything seems to pu...
46.9K 1K 37
Born an omega into the strongest pack in the forest, Olwen Adams was fated to the Alpha's son and to become the Luna of the Silver Arrow Pack. But he...