TDOMOCF

The Dimension Of Mivyn Original
Character Form

The Dimension of Mivyn is seeking some Original Characters to be featured in the book(s)! There are few requirements and rules-

OCs can be yourself, just don't give out personal information, try and keep ages only within the same group. e.g. Real age- 18

Age Placed- 20

Don't write 'pretty' or 'beautiful' in the description. If you write blue eyes, blonde hair or black hair, brown eys, I will try and go with it, but maybe tweak a few things. Writing that the character believes they are beautiful and superior to others, is something completely different.

Please try using unique names. I don't mind common ones, I just do not want a comment section that only says Sally and Billy.

You can place as many comments as you wish, but they MUST be related and be different characters.

I go by Magenta in real life, so I do as well on Wattpad.

OCs can be from other books, but they have to be YOUR OC. If somebody gives you an OC and you put it in your book and would like to add it, I ask for an OK from the original creator.

Also, if your OC contains spoilers, PLEASE PM me!

Questions-
1- Name (of OC)
2- Is this character supposed to resemble you?
2a- Will you allow Magenta
to stalk your profile to
get character traits?
3- Age
4- Gender
5-Species
6- Physical Description
7-Mental Description
8- If the OC is in a wolf pack, which one? (Bloodshed, Solar, Lunar, Midnight Warriors, Dusk Hunters, Dawn Hunters, (looking back on this I probably was just losing my mind with the names) Blood Moon Pack, or a Rouge.
9- Interests, Hobbies?
10- Has your character been to Earth? Do they wish to go?
11- Was your OC born in Mivyn (if in a pack, name the pack and if they left) or on Earth?
12- Is there a certain backstory you wish to have?
13- Does your character have any family?
13a- If so, is the family
somebody else's OC?
If it is, please have them
reply to your comment
allowing you to. If it's
your own OC, reply to
your comment with the OC
you've created.
14- Exact Birthdate (op)
15- Anything else?

Forms are currently open! Please comment up there, and thank you for any entries and I apologize if entries aren't used!