Tell Me A Lie {A One Directio...

By spraythesun

"Life's a bitch, you gotta go out and kick its ass." Riley is the definition of any school's bad girl. She do... More

Chapter One: New News.
Chapter Two: Messing Around.
Chapter Three: Revenge!
Chapter Four: Success!
Chapter Five: The Will.
Chapter Six: Fun Weekend.
Chapter Seven: Newbie.
Chapter Eight: Drama.
Chapter Nine: Waiting.
Chapter Ten: Enemies?
Chapter Eleven: Forever and Ever.
Chapter Twelve: ''Best Shopping Trip Ever...! Or Not.''
Chapter Thirteen: Party Time!
Chapter Fourteen: Disaster.
Please Read! <3
Chapter Fifteen: Planning Ahead.
Chapter Sixteen: Date Day.
Chapter Eighteen: A Night Out.
Chapter Nineteen: A Change Of Heart.
Chapter Twenty: Holiday!
Chapter Twenty-One: Let's Party!
Chapter Twenty-Two: Weird.
Chapter Twenty-Three: New Relationships.
Chapter Twenty-Four: Taken.
Chapter Twenty-Five: On A Mission.
Chapter Twenty-Six: Beat Up and Worn Out.
Chapter Twenty-Seven: Bad Luck.
Chapter Twenty-Eight: Upset.
Epilogue: Happy.
Acknowledgements.

Chapter Seventeen: The Dates.

9.8K 130 40
By spraythesun

This hasn't been getting many comments lately :( Get commenting, and I'll update sooner! I won't update till this and chapter sixteen have fifteen comments. :p

Okay? Okay.

So yeah... vote, comment, fan :)

Amber x

Riley's POV:

When we get back to Charity's house, she comes running down the stairs towards us.

''A boy left a message for you Riley.'' she tells me.

''A boy?'' Zayn raises his eyebrows at me.

''Who was it?'' I ignore him. I don't have a boyfriend.

''Some boy...'' Charity waves her hands around vaguely. I reach towards her and pinch her arm.

''Ow! His name was Dylan!'' she cries, then runs back upstairs.

''Ohh, Dylan,'' I mutter to myself. ''I'll call him shall I?'' I call up to her.

''Yes!'' she yells back down.

I go into the living room and dial his number. Dylan's a boy in my class, who loves music and motocross.

''Hello?'' his mum answers.

''Hello it's Riley, is Dylan there?''

''Oh hey Riley! Dylan's at his motocross competition thing. He wanted me to tell you to meet him there... He thought you'd like to see him race.'' she explains.

''Oh okay. I'll be right over there to meet him. Thank you!''

''Okay Riley, tell him good luck from me.''

''I will, bye.''

''Bye Riley.''

I hang up and say to Zayn, ''I'm going out again. Want to come?''

''Where to?'' he asks, doubtfully.

''A motocross competition.''

***

''This looks pretty cool.'' Michelle murmurs.

''It is! I've ridden a motocross bike, it's loads of fun.''

''Cool.'' she nods, looking at the flyer, where a boy and a motocross bike beneath him, is drawn.

''Where's this Dylan boy then?'' Zayn asks me.

''I don't know... He's here somewhere.''

''Obviously.'' Zayn rolls his eyes at me.

''It'll be starting soon, let's go find seats.'' I suggest.

''Okay.''

All of us (Zayn, Amy, Michelle, Jen, Rizo and I) walk around the arena and find seats, and I also keep an eye out for Dylan.

After a few minutes of restless sitting down, the show starts. I keep an eye out for a boy with long blonde hair (As long as a girl's) and a small scar on his left cheekbone.

I sigh and sit back, impatient.

''BOO!'' a boy yells in my ear.

I jump a little bit, but then I look behind me.

''Dylan! Are you ready?'' I smile at the boy.

''Yeah, I'm good.'' he drawls.

''Your mum said good luck.''

''Yeah, cool.''

''Aren't you going to be racing in a bit?'' I ask him. I look him up and down. He's kitted out in the full motocross gear, and his helmet is hanging on his wrist.

''Well, I am. But I was going to ask you if you wanted to ride, with me? You see, I need a partner.'' his eyes twinkle, challenging me.

''Of course! I'd love to! Come on!'' I grab his arm and we go down the steps and back into the readying side, where I see loads of other motocross riders getting ready.

''Riley! Where are you going?'' Zayn has followed me, great.

''Just...'' I explain, very vaguely. He won't approve of me riding on a motocross, will he?

''I'm giving her a ride.'' Dylan says, in his drawl.

I promptly stand on his foot.

''You're what?''

''He's taking me for a ride. I'm his partner, in the competition.'' I explain, again.

''You never told me this!''

''I only found out ten seconds ago!'' I argue.

He sighs and shakes his head to himself, ''Fine. If you kill yourself, don't blame me.''

''Hey, I take offence at that. I ride a good motocross.'' Dylan tells him.

''You take care of her, you hear me?'' Zayn looks at him, with a fierce expression on his face.

''I hear you, I hear you. I will.'' Dylan nods.

''Good. I'll be cheering for you Riley.'' he winks at me.

I smile at him and then he walks back to his seat.

''Who's he? Your boyfriend?'' Do I detect a tad of jealousy? No, not really.

''No! My brother.''

''Oh okay. Now, get into this,'' Dylan hands me a motocross jacket and trousers (Leathers, according to motorbike riders and motocross riders.) and a helmet. I quickly pull them on, over my jeans and t-shirt and then tie my hair up, so the helmet can go over it. When I'm ready, he leads me to his motocross bike.

''Okay, all you have to do is hold onto me tight.''

''Okay,'' I grin at him. ''Can't wait.''

He laughs and nods, ''Listen for my name. When you hear it, put your helmet on properly and we'll be off.''

''Okay.'' I say yet again.

We wait until someone comes riding in and then I hear Dylan's name being called.

I nudge him with my knees and then I push my helmet down. I wrap my arms around his waist as we speed off along the dirt track.

''There are quite a few mud ramps and such.'' Dylan shouts to me above the roar of the engine.

''Oh,'' I roll my eyes at him. ''You tell me that now?!''

''Sorry.'' he says, not meaning it and he pushes the accelerator forward, speeding us up as we come to a mud ramp.

Dylan is a speed freak. A bit like me, I suppose. I love speed. Dylan loves it more than I do. You can easily detect he's a speed freak because he's yelling right now as we fly over a mud ramp.

Yes, definitely a speed freak.

I hold on tightly as we land with a bump and we both lurch forward.

''Woohoo!'' Dylan shouts.

I laugh quickly and then I hold on tight again.

We ride fast round the track, kicking up dust, dirt and mud every time we go round a corner.

And as we fly through the air, I think, this is so much fun!

Nikki's POV:

''So did you like your date?'' Harry looks at me and smiles.

''Of course! I met Paramore! I'm flipping fan-girling right now! And I got autographs!'' I cry, flapping my hands about like a nutter.

Harry chuckles at the sight of me, ''I'm glad you enjoyed it.''

''Thank you Harry, I really did.'' I hug him.

''You're welcome! Any time Nikki.'' he hugs me tightly back.

When we left the house, I was very very curious as to where we were going. I had no idea about it, except Riley made me look nice, cool and epic.

She's epic for thinking of the perfect date for me.

So, we were driving and driving to this arena place and I was like, ''We're going to a football match?!''

But no, we didn't go to a football match... We went to a PARAMORE CONCERT!

I freaking love Riley so much, because she gave Harry tickets for the concert (She was planning on going herself, with me because she likes Paramore too, but she gave them to Harry so he could take me) and I thought, 'Yay, a concert!'

And then Harry (And Riley, I suppose) surprised me by saying that we had meet and greet tickets!

I completely flipped out. I squealed, jumped on Harry and we nearly knocked over this old couple and I was wondering why they were even here.

But yeah...

''I just can't believe I met Paramore!'' I squeal, remembering when I met the lead singer.

''Ahhh!''

Harry laughs and pats my arm, ''Calm down Nikki, calm down.''

''I don't think I can! Oh my god, oh my god!''

''You're nuts.'' Harry tells me. I laugh and take deep breaths.

''Okay, I'm calm. I love Riley for this.''

Harry pouts, teasingly, ''And not me?''

''I love you too.'' I say and plant a kiss on his lips.

Jackie's POV:

''This is so relaxing.'' I sigh, smiling.

''Yeah, I know. I wanted it to be and Riley suggested the beach, and here we are!'' Liam smiles at me.

''We should come more often.'' I laugh, smiling back at him.

''We should. I really enjoy it at the beach.''

''So do I.'' I snuggle up to him, hugging his waist.

''You're a great girlfriend, you know that?'' he grins at me.

I look down and blush, ''Thank you. I didn't know that.''

''Well, you are.''

''And you're a great boyfriend!''

''We're a great couple then.'' he says, leaning down closer to my face.

''Indeed we are.'' I agree, as his soft lips touch mine.

Holly's POV:

''Whooooooooooo!'' I scream, putting my hands up in the air as the roller-coaster dives for the ground.

''Aaaaaaaaaaaah!'' Niall screams, beside me.

''Put your hands up!'' I yell above the sound.

He slowly lifts his hands up and I laugh at his face.

''Come on, you like it really!''

''Okay, yes I do!''

I giggle and look behind me. Everyone else are looking around them with petrified looks.

''Niall, duck!'' I shout, watching as someone's sick. The car we're in dives for the ground and Niall and I duck just in time to miss the sick.

''That's so gross.'' I scrunch up my face in disgust.

Niall just gives me a look.

When the roller-coaster stops, we stumble off it, queasy.

''I am not going on another just yet.'' he mumbles, breathing in the clear air.

''Let's go get some drinks then.''

''Okay, sure.'' he slowly follows me to a café, where I buy two bottles of water.

''Get a seat, before you pass out.'' I giggle at his face.

He leans forward and I quickly put my arms around him, steadying him.

''Aww, my Nialler.'' I mumble, hugging him.

''Aww, my Lani.'' he mumbles back, as we stand in the middle of the café, getting weird glance thrown at us.

Dani's POV:

''I am full to bursting.'' Louis leans back in his chair.

''Don't do that, you might slip backwards.'' I warn him.

I push the last strands of spaghetti around on my plate and take a sip of water.

Suddenly, I hear a crash and I look over at where Louis should be.

''Louis? Are you okay?'' I stand up and look at him on the floor.

''Fine, but my head hurts.''

''Louis, I did say!'' I kneel down beside him, helping him lean forward.

''I know. Sorry.''

''It's okay,'' I laugh. ''You scared the life out of me!''

''So-'' I think he was about to apologize again, but I kiss him instead, cutting him off.

''I think I should fall off my chair more often if this is what I get in return.'' he jokes.

''Don't you dare!'' I smile at him.

''Okay, okay. I won't. On one condition.''

''What's the condition?'' I raise my eyebrow again.

''You kiss me again.''

I laugh and kiss him.

And there you have the dates! I'm really sorry it's short and I haven't uploaded as much as I said I would, but I've been a bit caught up in He Broke My Heart lol. Go read it if you haven't already! :)

And I'm so crap with titles of chapter xp

NEXT chapter will be red carpet thingy, so yeah..

Amber x

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.4K 353 28
After coming back from summer camp Riley Johnson was having a the time of her life having the chance to meet a boy and fell in love with him. then ou...
906K 30.7K 27
Renee Delilah Parker has never been too popular at school. She gets average grades, has two best friends and all she wants to do is get through her l...
14.6K 525 36
Description Nina and Stiles, best friends ever since they could remember. When they go back to highschool for their Senior year they thought they wo...
40.8K 1K 40
Its like a never ending thing. Everyone takes part in it. No one really cares. Its a problem that happens everyday to millions, but Harry never thoug...