Snow Alpha

By lmrbxox

Alpha Adella is known to be the 'Snow Alpha'- many think she is a myth, some others believe in her; nobody kn... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Authors Note
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Author's Note
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Author's Note

Chapter 19

7.8K 293 23
By lmrbxox

This is Adella's bathroom (ensuite), cool isn't it!

adella pov -

I'm still in the shaken up state when Ashton returns, once he sees me with my back pressed against the wall, my hands roughly combing through my probably now greasy hair, my body trembling, my eyes reddened from tears; he quickly rushes to my side, asking me what's wrong and scanning my body for wounds.

I shakily pick up the crumpled piece of paper and give it to him, he reads it and angrily slams it against the wall - him now trembling with anger.

He swiftly forgets about the note for now and gingerly picks me up and carries me to our room, I bury my head in his shirt - loving his deep, rich scent.

Once we're in the bedroom, he gently places me on the bed and walks into the bathroom and I hear the bath being turned on - oh he does wonders.

He returns into the room and quickly peels off his top and then goes back into the bathroom, I strip and settle in Ash's oversized grey tee.

I walk into the bathroom and see the bath already full and filled with all different types of scented sweetners and liquid, bubbly soap.

Ashton gently places my still slightly wobbly self into the bath and he sits on the side of it.

I sigh in satisfaction at the warmth of the water enveloping me as I welcome it with very open arms; I sink into the water, the shirt gradually dampening and clinging to my skin but I don't care at this point.

Ashton wettens my hair and washes it, I lean into his soft touch, his fingers massaging the shampoo and conditioner into my scalp.

He then proceeds to massaging my neck, he does some movement on my shoulders over the top but it feels uncomfortable so I take off the top, relaxed with him seeing my back scars - just not the front or leg ones yet.

He lets out a small gasp but quickly covers that up with a cough - obviously not wanting to upset my already tender state.

He lathers his hands in soap and then tenderly rubs it into my back, his hands giving equal attention to each part of my back - his hands always lingering longer on my scars.

I moan lowly at his hands on my bare skin, his movements over my pink scarred skin, the sound of the lapping water hitting off the sides of the bathtub resonating through the room.

His hands then move back to shoulders, giving me a light kneed, I close my eyes and sigh in relaxation.

My mind totally focused on Ashton's hands rather than the letter, which I think was one of his aims.

His hands leave my skin and he then leaves the bathroom and closes the door, probably to give me some privacy.

I fully sink down into the tepid water, my body fully relaxing, I close my eyes and moan in contentment.

I lie there for a while until my fingers and toes are prunes, that's my cue to get out - I release the water and let it drain while I get out and dry myself and put on a pair of black sweats and a cream jumper with my boots.

I'm ready for blood.

I walk back into my room and then leave after realising Ashton must be downstairs, I'm walking down the stairs when I smell Blake and James.

I walk into the lounge and see all the lads sitting there casually, when I walk in they stop and look at me - I give them a smile and put on a neutral face after that, not wanting to show my weakness.

"Hey Del." Blake says in a gentle tone, obviously knowing the tender state I was in.

"Hey guys, you don't have to speak to me like I'm glass - I won't break." I reply, giving them all a reassuring smile.

I walk over and sit on the two person couch with Ashton while the other two sat on the other, bigger couch.

"So are you still wanting to do the member ceremony tonight?" Blake asks.

I take a few seconds to reply as I completely and utterly forgot about it, "Yes as then we can also inform the pack about this letter and tell them to be on their guard, also we will increase the training.

I don't want any chances of unprepared people to be injured or dead." I respond, they all nod their heads.

We sit in silence for a while, letting the Sonos play - I love that, the house music sound system, I use it all the time.

I look at the clock and see it's 12, and my stomach then grumbles, "Any of you want food?" I offer, I don't know why I asked as it's literally a rhetorical question as they'll always yes to food.

I lead them into the kitchen and tell the guys to set the table whilst I make lunch.

I'm making the food when I hear the door open and I'm immediately on guard, not expecting any visitors and in walks Lily, I instantly relax after seeing the petite and familiar woman.

She promptly hugs James and then follows on the greeting everyone, she finally reaches me and gives me a light hug and volunteers to help me which I kindly accept.

Lily and I are friends but not too close as we are both very busy but when we are together we get on very well, the male company is lovely but you always have to have some female time.

We make a chicken ceasar salad, a personal favourite by me, some different sandwiches consisting of ham and cheese, tuna, chicken and a toasted brie, bacon and sauce. To finish, we have some small little cakes from a lovely bakery in the town.

We all eat and chat about general topics, overall having a good time - liking the fact that I can catch up with gossip in the pack that I'd usually know just the business has taken over at the current time.

Times flies by and soon it's 2.30pm, everyone leaves and once again Ashton and I are left. We both head upstairs and freshen up and get dressed into more formal clothing.

I'm wearing a red, lace skater dress with small, black heels complimented with some light silver jewellery; I also plait my hair so I have two dutch plaits, my makeup simple as usual with some light blush, mascara and winged eyeliner.

Ashton looks fit as usual, his black hair naturally curled and tousled to the side, he's wearing a black dress shirt, blue jeans and black boots.

We then both head back downstairs and it's around 3.30 so we decide to head to ceremony location now so we can make sure everything's ready and the fact we have nothing else to do.

We walk hand in hand, my petite one perfectly fitting into Ashton's big one, we pass many members on our way there who bow their heads, some also heading to the ceremony early or some heading home to freshen up after work.

I love the hustle and bustle that my pack has, there is never a feeling of emptiness, someone is always there to talk or hang round with - I love that feeling of community.

We arrive and many people are already there or arriving like us, all mingling with each other, catching up on all the news with each other.

4.30 comes round very quickly when you're talking to lots of different people, hearing all the gossip. Everyone then takes their allocated seats when they hear, smell and see the four new men arriving.

All wearing matching red tops as I'm wearing a red dress, in my pack if you enter whatever colour the Alpha wears, e.g. me, the men/women also wear.

The four lads are led to the stage where I am now situated with Blake beside me and Ashton a couple yards back as he isn't officially in this pack yet.

"Okay so this ceremony is allowing these four men into our pack, and after I have some pressing matters to inform you of. Then you can carry on drinking the night away! Yo!" I tell the audience and they all shout after I said about the drinking part.

I guide the men to stand opposite me, I then grab a knife and start the speech, "Do you men promise to give your life to protect your Alpha and any member in this pack, do you promise to life a good and kind life here and not cause any problems?"

They all then say, "I do."

I continue, "Do you pledge your allegiance and protection to this pack?"

Again they all repeat, "I do."

I make a hand movement and Anton steps foward, they have all been briefed on their way here so I don't have to worry about them not knowing what to do.

Anton puts his hand out to mine, I then slice a horizontal line in both of our hands, I place both of our hands together so the blood connects - when this happens I feel our connecting growing, I hear his thoughts, feelings, everything.

When a member is entered into the the pack, the usual people will feel his/her entry but the Alpha feels them even more and even more so then at the start.

This process repeats with all the men, I never get used to the feeling of someone new joining, a sense of pride and a new grown power grows within; it's exhilarating.

When all the men have officially joined the pack the whole hall is full of excited and happy shouts, merry for the new comrades.

"Okay now settle down for a minute and then we can go back to the fun stuff." I say into the mic and the hall quickly settle.

"So from the dinner we had a couple days ago, when you greeted Ashton, we also mentioned being cautious of more rogues.

I've been sent a letter with threatening content, this has caused me to go on edge. So now I will not order curfew but your training will be made harder and compulsory from the age of 16, so if anything did happen then you could protect yourself and others.

If an attack was to happen, which I'm not insinuating, you will go to the bunkers under your home if you don't have enough time to get to the Social House. Once you get into bunker, on the panel you will press the 'Safe' button - this is sent to the training centre and me, it will tell us all of you from your household are safe.

If you are in someone else's house or near theirs at the time then go straight there and go to their bunker, don't open the door unless you know definitely that it's from our pack.

I'm only telling you this now as all of us are here and nobody will be out of the loop, I'm pretty certain it won't happen but better to be safe. Now please listen to those simple orders, if anything at the time goes wrong immediately mindlink me, you are not burdening me at all - I will protect you with my life, remember that.

Now off that melancholy subject, onto the part-a-ying!" I say, while shouting the last part - trying to get the atmosphere a bit lighter after that sinister topic.

Drinks are placed at all tables and the bar is open to anything, from ordering sambuca shots to the finest wines. Ashton and I mingle with the pack, enjoying ourselves and the time with our members.

The glee I was feeling took my mind temporarily off what was happening outside the mountains.

Little did I know, how big the scale of what was actually happening outside the mountain range.

************

Hello everyone,

How you enjoying the story? Enjoy that cliffhanger - comment here to what you think is happening, I wanna see what I'm giving off xoxo

Keep reading, commenting, following, sharing and voting!

At #200 now, thank you so much! Please keep going so I can get better😘😘xoxo

*edited

-LMRXOX

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.4K 299 21
Book #2 of the ALPHA tetralogy. Can be read as a STAND-ALONE. •¥•¥•¥•¥•¥•¥•¥•¥•¥•¥•¥•¥•¥•¥•¥•¥•¥•¥• Brakhella Rodriguez. The weak link of the stronge...
229K 5K 32
|Highest Ranking: 76 in Werewolf, 13/3/21 | After the murder of her parents, sentenced to live the rest of her life out as a rouge. What happens when...
Queen By Gaye

Werewolf

163K 4.8K 22
"I am Luna Feia Agreste and I am the queen." It's true. I am the queen. Not because I am the luna, heck I don't want to be one, but because I am the...
5K 273 23
Arabella Rose, 22, is a rogue panther shifter, the last of her kind. Hunters have killed off her family (that she knows of) leaving her to be a rogue...