Old Friends (Janet and Toni F...

By lostarchives00

After being the best of friends in the 90's and losing touch, Janet Jackson and Toni Braxton finally get a ch... More

Main Characters/Disclaimer
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
So sorry.
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39: Part I
Chapter 39: Part II
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53: Part I
Chapter 53: Part II
Chapter 53: Part III
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74

Chapter 48

3.1K 110 6
By lostarchives00

Janet

The following weeks touring all of Europe with my team and with my baby were an absolutely dream come true. Everybody was becoming so close to one another as if Toni were the glue that we needed to make us totally inseparable.  She was the life of the party most nights after shows and in between. She knew exactly how to make everyone laugh, come out of their shells, and share things that they never thought they would. It just made  me love her that much more, watching her interact with the kids and Gil. There was never a dull moment from that first day we stepped on that tour bus almost 5 weeks ago now.

  And that's why it was so hard to believe that tonight was the last show of the entire tour. Time really does fly. It was a lot of work, sweat, and focus, but it'd been the most fun I'd ever had on the road. All thanks to Toni. I was very sad to leave everyone after this night, but at least she was coming home with me. And I couldn't wait to relax with her and spend as much time as possible in the comfort of my home that I missed so much.

  "Alright, you guys..." I looked around the circle at my crew as we joined hands in prayer. Toni was on one side of me, and Gil was on the other. "The last one, let's make it the best one, okay?"

They whooped. "Thank you all so much, for a fantastic, successful tour. I've had so much fun, and I love you so much. For your dedication, your laughter, and your friendship. It means so much to me." I felt a lump in my throat and Toni squeezed my hand.

  "Girl, don't mess up my makeup," Preston called behind me. Everyone laughed.

  "I'm trying, Pres," I responded. "Alright, let's kick some ass, y'all. One last time." 

We bowed our heads and I led us in the traditional prayer that we always did. I could hear the crowd screaming my name and it made the blood in my veins run hot and fast. I was ready. I was happy. And it was time.

  "Amen," we said in unison, and then the kids went to their places. Toni held tightly onto my hand.

   "Hey, wait." She called. I turned to face her, already blushing from the way she was looking at me. She fixed a stray hair in my face. "Kick ass for me, okay? Make sure of it."

  "Don't I always?" I teased. She narrowed her eyes with a smile and kissed me.

  "Yeah, you do, but I just wanted to be sure. Good luck." She squeezed my torso lovingly, then straightened my clothes back out. "I love you."

  "I love you."

  I ran to my spot just as it was time for me to sing. The curtain was still closed, so I glanced over at Toni and raised my eyebrows at her with a smile. She laughed and shook her head, turning to leave. There were few nights that I was actually punctual to my own show. And tonight was no different.

  The crowd was rambunctious when my platform rose up through the stage and I was faced with thousands of people. I felt connected to them, moreso than ever, and my body seemed light as a feather as I strutted back and forth for the first up-tempo sequence. Everybody was engaged and happy, singing along, making me feel so special. The band and my dancers were extra tight. Nothing topped this performance thus far. This is the kind of perfection we'd been working for all the time, and at the last show we could finally accomplish it.

  I looked out into the sea of people as they applauded us about three quarters through. I could feel myself choking up once again from all of their support. It was so loud that I couldn't keep going even if I wanted to. And as I continued to scan each row as far as I could see, Toni was right there, front and center. It felt like I could hear her over everybody else. I smiled widely at her and she gave me a heart sign high over her head. I giggled bashfully and reciprocated before wiping my eyes and turning around to face the band, giving them a sign to keep it going.

The rest of the show was a dream. It was like we were robots the way everyone was in sync and energy was in a surplus. It was so stimulating, such a happy ending. And now it was over. I waved one last time to my audience and jogged off the stage with a wide grin. At the end of every show, Toni was always waiting for me immediately backstage. But tonight, she wasn't anywhere to be found. I took my monitors out of my ears. "Preston, have you seen Toni?" I asked him.

"No, but I was gonna head back onto the bus to load up my stuff. Did you want me to check for her in there?"

  "Yeah, and then bring her back here..." I scouted out the dimly-lit area for a trace of her. She was always here. But I didn't think anything of it as I high-fived my crew for a fantastic run. The kids were all screaming and smiling wide. We all felt it. Everything finally clicked, and just in time.

  "I'm so proud of all of you," I told them. "You deserved that."

  "Jan, I don't believe it. The last show, and all of a sudden our weaknesses disappear like that." Gil said. "That was spot-on. All the entrances, cues..."

  "I don't question it."

  "I can't wait to watch it back, I mean, you guys were incredible. Congrats on a great tour, girl." He hugged me.

  "Thank you for all of your ideas and direction." I said.

  "Cocktails tonight, no?" He offered. "Of course, right?"

  "Yeah, we can go out, as soon as I find Toni... Have you seen her?" I looked around again.

  "Now that you mention it, no. I'm sure she's here somewhere."

  "I'll call her when I get into my dressing room."

  "Yes, go change out of that funky outfit." He pinched his nose and looked away.

  "Shut up, Gil." I hit him and walked past to my dressing room.

I opened the door to Toni waiting  patiently on my vanity in nothing but an oversized t-shirt from my tour and a lanyard with a backstage pass hanging from it around her neck.

   "That was one hell of a show, Ms. Jackson," She began slowly, swinging her legs back and forth. "And I am your biggest fan... I just had to meet you and see you for myself."

I licked my lips and locked my door. "My biggest fan, huh?" I approached her.

  "Your number one." She wrapped her thighs around me. 

  "Well, that's very flattering. I'm glad you enjoyed the show."

  "I was hoping, maybe since I bought this pass and everything..." She looked down at her chest. "I could get a little encore."

  "I don't do that for just anyone, now. You have to show me just how big of a fan you truly are. These passes are really only good for a hug and a picture."

"Now, do you really think that would satisfy a woman like me who is absolutely obsessed with you?" Her voice was low, soft, and light; the expression on her face made me melt into her. I just loved the way she talked when she wanted me. It was intriguing and sophisticated. "I'm only being honest."

  "You have yet to show me otherwise." I cocked my eyebrow up high. "And I will decide what kind of VIP experience you deserve."

  "Well, Ms. Jackson, I don't have many talents like yourself, or much to offer, but..." She started to unbutton my pants. "I hope this will suffice."

Toni pulled my jeans down enough for her to wedge her fingers in between my thighs. "I've never met a celebrity before. I'm sorry if I'm acting a little strange, or forward," she explained.

  "Nonsense, nonsense..." I shook my head as she caressed me slowly.

  "Here, how about we switch positions? She stood up and turned me around. I sat where she was and she kneeled before me, pulling my tight jeans the rest of the way down.

  "As you may know, I am a very busy woman," I stated curtly. She looked up at me with round, submissive eyes.

  "I can only imagine..." she shook her head slowly, running her hands up my bare legs. "And with that said, I will be brief."

  "I'm glad you understand."

Toni traced the very tip of her tongue up my inner thigh. It made me squirm. She glanced up at the action, and I bit my lip. She knew exactly what she was doing to me. Then, without any hesitation, she dove right into me. I hiked my foot up onto the vanity and tilted my head back in utter ecstacy. With all of the traveling and shows back to back, it had been close to a week since the last time she'd even touched me. It didn't seem like a whole lot of time, but more than a two-night gap was unusual for us. Yet we could always pick up right where we left off, and then some. Tonight was no different.

  "Oh, my God..." My hands found her short, soft hair and pulled tightly as she sucked fervently on my jewel. Her fingers threatened to enter me, but never did, forcing me to push my hips into her. I wanted it so bad. She knew that. "Please," I panted.

She just hummed a low note against me and pulled me by the thighs closer into her. I was going to fall of of the vanity if it weren't for her holding me the way she was. 3 minutes hadn't even passed and I felt closer and closer with every passing second that her tongue swirled all around my most sensitive area. When she said she would be brief, she definitely meant it. 

"Stand up," Toni demanded after a moment. It caught me off guard, but I did so. She turned me around and bent me over so that my elbows were resting on the table, then continued as if she didn't stop, squeezing my ass hard. I could feel my legs buckling as time went on, and finally three of her fingers plunged harshly into me as got tighter and near to finishing.

  "Fuck, I'm gonna come..." I told her. My head hung down and I bit my lip to keep from getting too loud. I'm sure they all knew what was going on, and I remembered that I'd sent Preston to look for her in the first place, but he probably figured out that I found her.

  "Mhm," Toni encouraged. She was going as fast and as hard as she possibly could, or so I thought, until the last few moments that our entire aura intensified an extra inch as I reached my peak. I could barely stay standing  as the pleasure consumed my body like water, with her pulling me under the surface. I couldn't believe the way she could make me feel different ways each time. And I couldn't wait to return the favor later tonight.

I could feel her rubbing big, slow, circles around my ass as I came down. She kissed my pearl four times over before she finally came up for air. I stood up straight and turned back around, leaning lazily against the vanity as I watched her lick her fingers all the way clean. "How was it?" She asked.

  I smiled wide. "I have to say, I'm quite impressed. You must be a pretty big fan to have known exactly what to do like that."

  "Your biggest," She mumbled as she leaned her forehead gingerly against mine. I gripped her waist tightly. "I love you, Janet Jackson... Can I have your autograph now?"

  I bit my lip. "You can have whatever your little heart desires. Tell me, what can Ms. Jackson do for you, baby?"

  "Well, there is one thing-"

We were interrupted by a knock on the door. I sighed and pulled my pants back on quickly before peeking my head outside. I was met with Gil and Preston.

  "Girl, come on, we're waiting," He huffed.

  "Did you find Toni?" Preston chimed, worried.

  "Yes, I found her," I said impatiently.

  "Preston, take a hint. Look at her face, all flushed and rouged. Of course she found her."

  "Was there something you two needed?"

  "Yeah, we need you two to get your asses on the bus!"

"We'll be there."

  "Make it sooner rather than later." Gil stomped away. He really knew how to kill a mood. I just rolled my eyes and shut the door so I could focus on the thing that really mattered.

  "Is everything okay?" She asked.

  "Everything is fine... So fine." I approached her again, sliding my hands underneath the big t-shirt. Her skin was like velvet.

  "Are they waiting on us?" She glanced toward the door. I grabbed her chin and forced her to look me in the eyes.

  "Does it matter?" I challenged. "Because I've been waiting on this for a week, much longer than they have been standing out there."

  Toni licked her lips and tried to hide a smile. She knew what she wanted.

  "And they can wait five more minutes. That's all I need..." I leaned into her neck and kissed it, slowly running my hands up and down her body. "Consider this to be a preview... A voucher, for the show later on. You earned that."

  "I did?" She bit her lip with a sly grin.

  "Well, you are my number one fan, aren't you? And we've got to have something  to show for it."

  "I think that's fair."

I nodded my head in agreement before pulling her panties back and snapping the elastic band against her hips. "Go sit down, I wanna do this right," I mumbled. Toni sat on the small couch before I lay her down completely. "Five minutes, okay?"

She nodded her head and propped herself up on her elbows. I smiled at her before focusing my attention on the gift before me. I didn't even bother to take her panties off; I just pulled them to one side before licking my fingers and inserting them slowly into her. She immediately relaxed as I began to massage her walls, and I instantly began to wish already that I had more time right now to make her feel good in a more gradual manner. I knew for a fact that she almost always liked to take it slow, but who wasn't down for a quickie every once in a while?

  Toni closed her eyes tightly as I brought my lips to her womanhood and hit the ground running. I didn't stop or slow down for any reason. Five minutes wasn't a whole lot of time, but I wanted to make sure she felt me nonetheless. And from the sounds that were coming out of her, she did.

  "Fuck, baby, slow down," She pleaded as her body squirmed around. I held her legs in place as tightly as I could, causing her voice to rise another octave.

  "No, take it all," I mumbled in between my strokes.

"Shit..." She held tightly onto my curls and tried to push further away from me. I didn't stop for anything in the world, being sure that my fingers matched the pace of my mouth perfectly. I felt her rise higher as her walls clenched tightly around me in a rhythmic pattern. I was sure that it had been just about three minutes or so, but we were already so much further along than I expected. She needed me, the more and more she pushed away and tried to run.

I took my tongue away and just focused on my fingers bringing her to the top. "Come on, baby... Come for Ms. Jackson." I was panting with the intensity of the moment, in sync with the heaving of her own chest up and down. I could see her back arching slightly off the couch, a sign that we'd almost arrived. Just in time. "Let me have it. Let me taste it."

  She wasn't saying anything. Her eyes opened for one moment before they closed tightly again like floodgates and her fingers clawed at the upholstery. Watching her writhe the way that she did got me off to no end. Her body was telling me everything I'd ever wanted to hear, and as the climax took her over, my own mind seemed to touch hers in a way that was indescribable and seemingly impossible.

Four minutes had passed as my eyes brushed over the big, digital clock on the wall. Toni was opening her eyes, reaching for me at that very  moment while I caressed her slowly. To say that I wanted more time was an understatement. I sighed and pulled my fingers away slowly, running my tongue over them to taste her. "Holy shit," She panted.

I stood up and straightened my clothes out. "Get dressed, we're going out for cocktails." I announced, fluffing my hair out in the vanity. Toni just lay there, trying to gather herself. The flushed look on her face was priceless.

  "Cocktails?"

"Yes, is that okay?" I turned to look at her.

"Yeah, that's fine--"

  "So come on."

  It's just like me to come on here after God knows how long and see 50k on this damn story lmao. Thanks for reading, always 💕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

49.2K 1.2K 28
Joni like you've never seen or read before✨
5.7K 346 18
janet & toni lives has been a nightmare, but an unexpected turn will save both of their lives. now Janet will take on this big case...can she win? ...
6.6K 548 16
"Braxton-Toni Braxton but you can call me-" "Juicy." Her and that dumb ass nickname will be the death of me...
982 104 10
Janet's youngest daughter (Paisley) lost her father and uncle due to a accident which not only hurt her daughter but also hurt Janet because he was...