I Love You || VxBts + Exo

By MaiBaeV

Kim Taehyung is just an ordinary boy who loves cute things and is innocent, but then his parents had a divorc... More

Chapter: 1 Meeting
Chapter: 2 Confusion
Chapter: 3 The past 1/5
Chapter: 4 The past 2/5
Chapter: 5 The past 3/5
Chapter: 6 The past 4/5
Chapter: 7 The past 5/5
Chapter: 8 Cruel
Chapter: 10 A spy
Chapter: 11 Why him?

Chapter: 9 Heart

3.6K 146 92
By MaiBaeV

__________Third person's POV__________

Taehyung was looking at the 5 boys who was looking at him and Yoongi like they just saw a ghost.

'What the fuck???' They all thought.

They were confused,scared, and shock at the same time.
Cause who wouldn't be?

Min Yoongi has a reputation.

Min Yoongi is known as the most coldest person on the whole school.
Even some teachers are afraid of him.

No one messes with him, especially waking him up in his sleep.

He is what they call "The sleeping devil" because he sleeps a lot and is scary when you wake him up.

Totally scary.

Even his members are afraid of him.

He has never shown any mercy whoever wakes him up, he will not hesitate to kill them.
Even if it is his own members.

But something seems to have wake him up without realizing that he just awoken the devil.
Or should i say.. Someone.

The students that witnessed this almost peed their pants, they didn't want to die today or witness a murder scene on a school.
Not today. (A/n: NA NOT TODAY-)

Especially if the one's going to die is the new transfer student.

'Aw man, i wanted to go on a date with him.. Guess it's not happening huh.'

'Bruh, this kid don't know what will happen when he wakes up the "Sleeping devil" !! Please god have mercy on him."

"Oh shiiiittt things about to go down.'

"Bye bye beautiful boy, such a waste that you will not last long.'

All the students thought as they stare at the boy, some are taking glances so the teacher who was teaching wouldn't get suspicious at them.
While some didn't really care.

"Uh.. Hyung.." Jungkook said while sweating uncontrollably because of fear.

'Yoongi/hyung please don't kill him!! I beg youuu!!!" The others thought.

Yoongi didn't paid attention to them, he just looked at Taehyung.

Staring at him almost like staring at his soul.

Taehyung tilted his head to the side a little, he was a little confused of what was happening.
He senses that the atmosphere was weird.

Yoongi then smiled.

He fucking smiled.

The whole classroom was shocked.

SUPER shocked.

Everyone never saw him smiled. Never. Even his own family or members.

This was new.

But Taehyung who was oblivious to this, returned the smile, he thought that Yoongi looks even better smiling.

"I slept well." Yoongi answered and ruffled Taehyung's hair making him giggle, Yoongi chuckled at the boy's cuteness.

Min Fucking Yoongi. Chuckled.

All the students on the classroom had their mouth agape.

'What the fuck am I witnessing about??'

'So.. He's not going to get killed? Please no, i still want to date that pretty boy.'

'Thank god no ones dying.'

All of them thought.

__________Jimin's POV__________

What the?? Just what the fuckity fuck fucks am i seeing??? Is this even real? Please tell me I'm dreaming..
I have NEVER saw Yoongi-hyung smiled, and i never even fucking heard him chuckled.. Like what the fuck?

We are so confused right now, and shocked too.. We have never seen Yoongi-hyung that way.. It was like he was a different person.

What is this sorcery?

We then heard the bell rang.

"Class dismissed." The teacher said and all of the students rushed to the exit. (A/n: forgot to say that it's their last period.)

Finally I'm free.

We waited for our Taehyungie to finish packing his stuff.
Wait.. Our? Haha very funny Park Jimin.

I meant to say MY...

When we got to our lockers.

Exo was there.

They were on MY Taehyung's locker.

Bruh what the fuck? What are they doing?

Taehyung started going towards his locker but then frowned seeing someone blocking it.

"Umm, mister, would you kindly move aside please? This is my locker you are leaning on." Taehyung said softly while staring cutely at the boy who was leaning on his locker.

Fucking Suho...

"Oh sure." Suho said smiling a little and moved aside.

What the? Aren't they a bully or something? Why are they so kind?
Well that's good then, if they even laid a finger on my Taehyung i would not hesitate to kill them.

Taehyung put his books on his locker while we waited for him when we finished.

Then Sehun from Exo came towards Taehyung.

He.fucking.hugged.him.

We were about to go to them but stopped when Taehyung wrapped his arms around Sehun.

The other Exo members were shocked too.

Sehun then let go of the hug and stared at Tae.

His eyes were full of.. What the? His face was showing kindness and love..?"

"Umm Tae.. Why did you hugged back?" Sehun asked and Taehyung tilted his head in confusion but soon chuckled making us more confused.

"I thought that you needed some hugs.. And...

I just felt like you were sad.. " Taehyung said and came towards us.

"Tae! Why did you do that??" Jungkook asked pouting a bit.

'Bitch, you aren't even cute.' I thought and rolled my eyes.

Taehyung chuckled and patted Jungkook's head.

"I'm sorry Kookie, i just felt like i wanted to hug him." Taehyung said and we were shocked.

"Kookie..?" Jungkook asked, his eyes widened.

"Uh.. Yes? Do you not want to? I'm sorry.." Taehyung apologized and hung his head low pouting a bit.

Shit, why is he so cute? Wait wait. Nononono. Park fucking Jimin don't tell me you're gay? Psh, I ain't gay..

Right..?

Jungkook then started panicking.

"U-uh?! No! Of course not! It's definitely okay!" He said and Taehyung smiled.

"Okay then Kookie!"

Psh, why does he get to have a nickname? Why not me?

As we were heading out of the school building, Taehyung stopped.

We were confused, i raised my eyebrows and looked at him.

He then looked at us and smiled, he started putting his arms in his head making an 'm' shape.

Then we realized..

It was a heart.

A/n: sorry for mistakes!! I hope you liked it! I'm lazy so i just made a short chapter. 😅😂
Forgive meeee~~~

If you are wondering why Taehyung made a heart shape and why the title is "heart" it's because i wanted to thank you guys for voting,following and commenting. And thank you for the many reads too! I am simply giving my love to you guys.

I love you guys! I'm really thankful and this book is almost reaching 2k reads!!

Thank you for reading my story!
💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

199 5 12
Description Jeon Jungkook - a boy from Busan who had travelled all the way to Seoul for his studies. Of course he hates the idea of being away f...
15.2K 463 60
Lee Jihee is just your average girl... well, maybe not average. She's got an overly-overprotective brother, a father that constantly abuses her mothe...
440K 16.3K 53
A story between two individuals who came across each other by fate. Both hated each other since their first meet but what the fate holds for them. Ki...
217K 8.7K 45
A story where a girl starts crushing on her classmate Kim Taehyung. Will she ever end up with him? When all he ever see her is as his bestfriend. Wil...