I Promise (SEQUEL to Bullied...

By MBDP98

(Sequel to Bullied by Viner Stars) 3 years passed since Samantha left North Carolina since she left Nash... More

I Promise {SEQUEL to Bullied by Viner Stars}
Chapter 1: This will be interesting
Chapter 2: Surprise Surprise
Chapter 3: Welcome Back
Chapter 4: I Just Want to Talk
Chapter 5: Soon-to-be-BFF's
Chapter 6: I hope is not Awkward
Chapter 7: Quality Time
Chapter 8: Breath Sam Breath
Chapter 9: That Awkward Moment
Chapter 11: Betrayal
Chapter 12: What Happened!?
•Author's Note•
Chapter 13: I missed my Big Sister
Chapter 14: Magcon
Chapter 15: Girls-Night-Out
Chapter 16: You're not in the Position to Compare
Chapter 17: I Feel Free
Chapter 18: Next Destination
Chapter 19: Blocked ID
Chapter 20: You just Ignore It and Keep Going
Chapter 21: Samantha would you...
Chapter 22: Perfect Night
Chapter 23: Your Cinderella Fairytale won't Last Long
Chapter 24: 'Perhaps Food Can be Our Always'
Chapter 25: Black Hoodie
Chapter 26: I'm Sorry
Chapter 27: Answers
Chapter 28: Revenge
Chapter 29: Panic
Chapter 30: I'm Coming For You
Chapter 31: We're in Trouble
Chapter 32: Relief
Chapter 33: Everything Is Back to Normal
Epilogue:
This Isn't Goodbye <3
JUST A HEADS UP!!!!

Chapter 10: We Finally Meet

4.3K 82 62
By MBDP98

WARNING: Its a REALLY long Chapter!!

Before you Read: MUST READ!!

This is a REALLY special Chapter

Hey beautys!! Another Saturday, huh? I just wanted to say that its been a nice feeling writing for you guys, to know you're enjoying it. Thanks for never putting an offensive or rude comment here, besides...There's no need to be mean. But you guys surprise me everyday!!

This is a special chapter dedicated to you guys. And let me tell you one more thing...

IT WAS REALLY HARD CHOOSING THE GIRLFRIENDS!! I've been thinking about it soo much, like seriously!!

Don't worry If I didn't chose you 😪 You guys are soo beautiful and soo nice for dedicating your time reading this book and the first one 'Bullied by Viner Stars'

Thanks for the support...

Book loading...Start reading in

3

2-

Wait! Got your popcorn?

Okay now...

3

2

1

~Samantha's P.O.V~

6:30 pm.

OMG!! The party is very, very soon...And I'm soo lost.

Thank god Mahogany came just in time.

"Help me" I said, begging actually. She chuckled and nodded. She helped me with the outfit, hair, shoes, make up, even accesories.

When I looked at myself in the mirror. I almost faint. Yup, I'm not kidding.

I was wearing a strapless black tight dress, and black high heels. My hair was fallen naturally above my shoulders. And my highlights gave my hair style more color and shining.

"You need something in your neck, a necklace will make that outfit complete" said Mahogany. I nodded.

I went to my purse and the first thing I grabbed:

The golden necklace Nash gave me 3 years ago.

You really thought I threw it away. Well...Nope, I did not.

I started reading the inscription:

'You're beautiful, I love you, Nash'

Then I stared at Mahohany, pinky dress, not too tight nor too loose, it fit her perfectly, and you could still see her curves. Her straight and long hair was in a neat and fancy pony tale. She was wearing creamy heels with platforms.

"Wow, you look beautiful" I said.

"Thanks girly, you look stunning"

We heard a knock on the door. We both turned around and saw the door.

"I'll get it" said Mahogany.

'Please not Nash, please not Nash, please not Nash' I kept praying.

But somehow, I wanted it to be Nash. I wanted him to drool over me.

I know that I have a boyfriend. But I can't help the few feelings that I still have for Nash.

I just had that feeling of needing Nash's attention after all this years. That he can see me as a pretty girl. Or maybe a hot one.

Well...He already saw me in a Victoria's Secret strapless bikini, and he practically told me to buy it cause it looked hot on me. So I don't know what else to ask for.

To my surprise, it was Jacob.

"Hey" he greeted Mahogany while hugging her. He spotted me and smiled. He walked towards me and hugged me too.

"You both look amazing" he said. I saw Mahogany's cheeks heat up already, if you know what I mean.

"Thanks" I said for both of us. Noticing Mahogany's expression, she could hardly talk. I don't care what she says, she's SOOO in love. And somehow they will end up together.

"Sooo, are you girls ready?" asked Jacob. We both nodded.

I texted Shane the address and he will be there. I don't actually need to explain why I didn't wanted to make him come here...After what happened this morning.

Jacob held his hand motioning Mahogany to grab it, which she gladly did. I was smirking and winking at her. She gave me a glare and smiled nervously to Jacob.

Before I cross the door. I get two text messages at the same time.

I sighed.

Shane:

'See you tonight babe'

Nash:

'Can't wait to see you tonight'

Ohh boy.

~At the Party~

I was pretty nervous about this whole situation. We enetered the place, and soon I was left alone.

Yeah, apparently Mahogany and Jacob wanted some 'alone time'

I couldn't be on their way...Trying to be a good friend here.

"Boo" I heard someone whispering in my ear from behind me.

I jumped a little and turned around.

"Nash" I sighed annoyed. "You scared me"

"Uhh, that was the point" he chuckled.

"Why everyone loves scaring me?"

He shrugged and started checking me out. I rolled my eyes and punched him in his arm.

"Ow!" he growned. "What was that for!?" he asked while rubbing his arm.

"There's a word called subtle you know..."

"Soo I can check you out, JUST if I do it in a subtle way?"

"No, I didn't mean it that way"

"Then, what did you mean?" he smirked.

"Just...Ugh, never mind" I sighed defeated.

He started checking me out.

"Stop it!" I scolded.

"Sorry" he chuckled. "You look beautiful"

Oh no, my blushing!

"Awww, look who's blushing" he teased.

I gave him a deathly glare and then started looking at my surroundings. Still no sign of Shane.

"Who are you looking for? Is it your strong and dumb boyfriend?...'Hey look at me, I like girlfriend, me go to gym' " he said imitating a cave's man voice at the end.

I rolled my eyes and smacked him in the head. It wasn't that strong but it wasn't that soft.

"He doesn't talk like that" I said annoyed. He started laughing.

I saw everyone dancing and I smiled. I saw Matt, Carter, Taylor, Cameron, and...Shawn.

He instantly looked at me and smiled. I waved and he waved back.

"Want a drink?" I heard Nash ask. I looked him.

"A-alcohol?" I asked shocked. There's alcohol in this party?

He nodded and smirked.

"Never tried alcohol, huh?"

"I-I have, but...I'm not a drinker" I crossed my arms over my chest.

"Of course" he said.

"What's that supposed to mean?" I asked offended.

"That you're still that goody goody from when you were 15" he chuckled. "What's next, you're a virgin?"

I stayed in silence.

"Ohh...You are a virgin"

I quickly covered his mouth.

"Hey, why don't you say it a little louder, there were some people that didn't listen to you!" I said sarcastically.

I felt his tongue lick my palm. My eyes widened and I took my hand off his mouth.

"Ew, did you just...Licked my hand!?" I said using desinfectant that I had in my purse.

Yeah, you don't know when you're gonna need one.

He started laughing hard. Suddenly he turned serious. I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion.

I felt someone embracing me from behind.

"Hey baby" Shane whispered in my ear and kissed my cheek. I saw Nash tensed.

"Thanks for taking care of her bro" said Shane looking at Nash. "C'mon babe, let's go dancing" he picked me up and took me to the dance floor.

~Nash's P.O.V~

Ugh! That bastard! Taking MY Samantha to dance.

Suddenly I heard a new song playing. It was a slow song.

'Everybody's laughing in my mind

Rumors spreading 'bout this other guy

Do you do what you did, when you did with me

Does he love you the way I can?

Did you forget all the plans that you made with me?

'Cause baby, I didn't

That should be me holding your hand

That should be me making you laugh

That should be me, this is so sad

That should be me, that should be me

That should be me feeling your kiss

That should be me buying you gifts

This is so wrong, I can't go on

'Til you believe that that should be me, that should be me'

Are you freaking serious!?

This song is just perfect for this situation. I don't know if the Dj is doing it on purpose or something. I stared at Samantha getting waaaaay too close to Shane.

He was putting his hand on her waist, and she was putting her hand around his neck.

I clenched my fists. I tensed really fast.

"Hey, umm...Wanna dance?" this girl snapped me out of my thoughts.

"Uhh, sure" I faked a smile. I grabbed her hand and lead her to the dance floor.

"I'm Megan by the way" she smiled sweetly.

"Uh-huh" I simply said. I didn't have to present myself, I'm sure she already knew me.

I approached and went to dance close to Samantha.

I guess this girl was talking to me, but I didn't listen...I listened to Sam's conversation.

I know I shouldn't, but I couldn't help myself.

"C'mon baby, I know you want to" said Shane.

"I-I don't know, I don't think I'm ready" she said shyly.

"How can I convince you, huh?" he chuckled.

My chance to react. You think I didn't know what they were talking about?

"Hey!" I said. "Shane, do you mind if I steal her for a second? You can dance with Megan in the mean while"

Shane hesitated a little but gave in, and went to dance with Megan.

"What was that for?" Samantha asked. You can feel the annoyance in her voice.

"Cause I've been waiting for this moment for so long" I said. She couldn't help but smile, I smiled back.

'I need to know should I fight for our love or disarm? It's getting harder to shield this pain in my heart, ooh

That should be me holding your hand

That should be me making you laugh

That should be me, this is so sad

That should be me, that should be me

That should be me feeling your kiss

That should be me buying you gifts

This is so wrong, I can't go on

'Til you believe that that should be me

Holding your hand, that should be me

The one making you laugh, oh baby

Oh, that should be me, yeah

That should be me, giving you flowers

That should be me, talking for hours

That should be me, that should be me

That should be me

Never should've let you go

I never should've let you go

That should be me

Never should've let you go

That should be me

Never should've let you go

That should be me'

When the song finished, I was still holding Samantha's waist. She quickly pulled away.

"Umm, thanks for dancing with me, I guess" she said staring at the ground.

I brought her chin up so she can face me.

"Anytime" I smiled. "I'll go for a drink, want some?" she shook her head. I sort of caressed her arm and walked away.

~Samantha's P.O.V~

Wow, I know I felt something, I just did...When he touched me. I felt...Electricity. That's weird.

'Of course is not weird, it means you still love him!' my subconcious said.

I rolled my eyes and tried to shrug it off. But, what if its true and I still love him?

I felt someone bumping with me.

"I am so, so, so, so sorry" said this girl.

"Umm, its okay" I smiled.

"Hey, aren't you Samantha?" she asked. I nodded.

"OMG! Finally I meet you. I'm Michelle (MichelleXEspinosa) Matt's girlfriend.

Ohh

WAIT! Hold up. SHE is Matt's girlfriend!? But she's beautiful.

She had light brown hair, kind of wavy, her eyes were brown, her style was cute and girly. She was wearing a kind of tight white dress and pink converse. She was definetely the only girl that can rock converse and a dress.

My mouth was dropped open.

"Umm, Sam...You okay?" she snapped me out of my thoughts. Even her voice was so calmed and peaceful.

"Uh-huh" I simply said. "Is just, I can't believe you're Matt's girlfriend"

"I know i'm not good enough for him, he deserves someone better" I seriously saw hurt in her eyes.

"No, no, no" I quickly said. "You're beautiful! I just can't believe how lucky he is, love your dress by the way"

"Aww thanks" she blushed. "You look stunning. Nash is soo lucky"

I froze.

"E-excuse me?" I asked.

"Aren't you dating Nash? Matt told me you were. And that Nash is head over heels with you"

"Umm, no, I guess we're just friends"

"Ohh well...Haha, this is awkward" she scratched the back of her head. I chuckled. She looked soo cute blushing.

"Let me present you the others...Us girlfriends have a special room"

Are you serious?

We walked a few hallways and we finally made it to a door. Michelle opened it and we walked inside.

It was huge!

Being the Magon guy's girlfriends have A LOT of advantages.

"Girls, come meet Sam!" said Michelle. You can notice excitment in her voice.

Soon, I was surrounded by 3 girls, beautiful and gorgeous girls. Wow, never realized what a good taste in girls the guys had.

They look what the guys were always looking for.

"This is Carmen (Booksfanfics) , Dauson (Dja0429) , and Hailey (Hailey_mendes19)

"Hi" I said.

"Hey" they said in unison. I smiled shyly.

"Hey, did you know, even the bathroom is awesome!" we heard another girl. That voice...I remember now.

"E-Emily?" I asked. She saw me and froze.

"S-Sam?" she asked in disbelief.

We both started screaming and hugging each other.

"OMG! I can't believe its you" she said.

"Me niether, what are you doing here?" I asked.

"Well..." she said that in a high pitched voice. I knew what that means. That she's nervous and she's hiding something.

"What?" I asked turning serious while crossing my arms over my chest.

She started blushing fircely.

"I happen to be dating Carter" she finally said, my eyes widened and I started squealing.

"OMG REALLY!? I knew you guys would end up together, I KNEW IT!!"

We both started laughing.

"Anyway, I'm not the only one dating someone, look at this girls" she pointed at the others.

I stared at Carmen. She had dark brown eyes, and straight brown hair. She was petitie and was wearing heels with platform and a white dress with embroidery.

She looked at me and smiled.

"Hola! Soy Carmen, un gusto en conocerte" (Hello! I'm Carmen, its really nice to meet you) her accent was definetely NOT American.

"Umm, excuse me?" I said with a lost face.

"She's latin" Michelle chuckled.

"Sorry, sometimes I forget I am In America. Oops" she blushed.

I smiled and tried to remember what I learned in my spanish class.

"Uhh, hola?" I said not sure.

"Perfect!" she said.

"So who's your boyfriend?" I asked Carmen.

"Cameron" she blushed. "We've been together for 2 months.

"Aww" I said.

Then I stared at Dauson. She had curly dirty blonde hair. She was wearing a cute dress not too long nor too short, she had mini boots, and was wearing a bandana.

She was definetely Taylor's girlfriend.

"Are you Taylor's girlfriend?" I asked. She looked shocked by my answer.

"Yeah, how did you know?" she asked.

I pointed at her bandana. We all started laughing.

"Hey Dau, you never told us how you met Taylor" said Michelle.

"Oh yeah...It was 1 month ago..."

~Flashback~

~Dauson's P.O.V~

I was buying in one of the stores, searching in one of the racks, when suddenly my bandana fell off.

"Shit" I said and bend down to pick it up.

"Is this yours?" this guy asked picking it up for me. I was shocked. Wasn't he...Taylor Caniff!?

"Yeah, well...I-I jus-"

"Its soo cool" he said. I started blushing. "What's your name pretty face?" he smirked and winked at me.

Ohh no, don't fail me now blushing! Of course I don't control it. My face must be as red as a tomato.

"You look cute when you blush" he said and tried to give me back my bandana, when I grabbed it, we stared at each other and locked our fingers together.

I quickly grabbed my bandana and put a strand of hair behind my ear.

"Tell you what, what if I invite you a cup of coffee and you can tell me where you got that cool bandana?" he said. I was too shocked to speak. So I just simply nodded.

He smiled. "Great" he grabbed my hand and we walked out of the store.

~End of Flashback~

~Back to Samantha's P.O.V~

"Awww" we all said in unison. Dauson blushed once again. She looked soo cute!

Then I stared at the last girl, Hailey...

She had curly blonde brownish hair, she had a girly kind of style, she was wearing silver heels with a red strapless dress.

She looked away annoyed and crossed her arms over her chest. Then she looked back at me.

"What are you looking at!?" she scolded. I was taken aback by her reaction.

"Hailey" Michelle warned.

"No. What is she even doing here!? I don't want you anywhere near me nor Shawn, you get that?" she said. I looked at the girls, and I left the room running.

~Emily's P.O.V~

"What the fuck is your problem!?" I asked.

"She doesn't have to pretend with me. I know she will steal Shawn from me!"

"Just so you know...SHE HAS ALREADY A BOYFRIEND!!"

"S-she does?" she asked.

"Yes. She does!" we all said in unison.

Hailey started running out of the room. Probably looking for Sam.

~Samantha's P.O.V~

Of course she doesn't like me. Why would she!? She's way more prettier than me, Shawn is lucky, but still i'm really pissed at her!

I went outside and sat on a bench.

"Hey" I heard Hailey from behind me.

"What do you want?" I asked not wanting to look at her. She sat beside me and we remained a few minutes in silence.

"I-I just wanted to apologize. I'm so, so, so sorry if I was rude with you...Is just that. I'm really jealous when it comes to Shawn. Sometimes I think I don't deserve him. That its too good to be true" she started. Her voice broke. Was she going to cry?

I finally look at her. And she was trying hard not to cry.

"Shawn once told me he dated you before. And since then I hated you. I mean...Look at you. You're beautiful, talented, kind...I'm not competition"

I hugged her. "He's YOUR boyfriend, its true, we had history...But thats what it is, history...Besides, I already have a boyfriend"

She hugged me back, tight.

"Thanks, I'm so sorry!" she apologized again. I chuckled.

"Apology accepted" we pulled away and smiled at each other.

"Hey, wanna go inside and party?" she asked. Excitment plastered on her face. She held her hand motioning me to take it. I smirked and grabbed her hand.

"Let's do this" we laughed and run inside to meet the others.

~Nash's P.O.V~

Where the hell was Sam!? I've been looking for her everywhere. I took a sip from my drink.

I was kind of dazzled by it, and the smell wasn't helping at all, but still I was able to walk somehow decently.

I looked everywhere for her, room after room. But then I stopped infront of one door. I opened it slowly, I saw Shane and...

Holy. Crap.

I let go my drink and it fell to the floor.

This can't be true, I'm going to kill that bastard!

{A/N~ Phew 😅 That was a looong chapter...Ohh cliffhangers, how much we love you...Not. Lol 😂😂 Hope you liked it. Congrats to the winners. Don't worry if I didn't chose you. If you liked this chapter vote for it, if you didn't liked this chapter, click vote anyway 😂😂 Don't forget to comment, I want to read your theories of what you think will happen. I love y'all!! Have a great rest of the weekend!!}

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

213K 4.2K 36
{Sorry this book sucks, I wrote it a long time ago} Hi I'm Mallory Espinosa. Yes the vine famous Matthew Espinosa's little sister. I have long blonde...
678K 12.9K 104
[ COMPLETED: MARCH 2016 - JUNE 2018 ] ••• "You know what's a stupid idea if you were best friends with someone?" My heartbeat quicken. "What?" I cle...
11.7M 518K 74
Mia Collins just wanted to get through her senior year of high school with as minimal awkward situations as possible. However, that's kind of hard to...
136K 3.1K 33
SEQUEL TO MAGCON BULLIED ME! That's all I can say. SO. Read to figure out what the hell happens! Kidding, here you go------ -------------- "They hat...