The Vampire Within

By Kiaralillian

Syreena is a young 18 year old girl,whos mother has a secret, that Syreena dosent know. Her moms a vampire! S... More

The Vampire Within
The Package
The Neclace
Whats Going On
School Starts
Vampires
School Again
Wow
What to do
The ally chat
The disease
Best dream ever!
Whats going on?
bffs forever???
tyler
at lunch
walking home
the fight
more dead
mom
depression
help
the vampire and the werewolves
Mates vs bf
Jack
PLEASE READ
the random wolf
stares from the pack
COOKIES
Cookies part 2
ONE CHAPTER LEFT
powers

Wolf form

109 4 0
By Kiaralillian

"WHAT THE HELL!" Jack and I scream.

Then Kadin turned into a huge midnight black wolf, much bigger than the other one which was brown with blond highlights that gleamed in the hot summer sun. (Did I mention school ended yesterday in the book?I know but true! )

I turned around to see..................... Luke (Lol did you think the wolf was Luke?) standing there shocked then he whispered mate. Then he turned into a huge grey wolf bigger than the brown but, smaller than the black. I just stood there shocked. I looked to the black wolf and his eyes were switching from Kadin's regular ice blue to a much darker blue.I slowly approached the wolf knowing I can calm him.

"Jack can you please stop and let Kadin back out?" I said while hugging his soft furry wolf.

He purred, and noded his head.

"thank you"I replied quietly

He inhaled deeply and his eyes turned light blue again. A guy came out with clothes for all of them. They all went behind a different place to change Luke and Kadin came out in just jeans. Kadin had a 6 pack and Luke had a barley visible 6 pack. the brown wolf came out and it was a girl but not any girl but it was...........

                               A/N

I give up I'll just keep updating. thanks to the people who commented and read these.  I'll update soon.  BYE!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

197K 7.1K 69
𝐒𝐔𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐍𝐀𝐓𝐔𝐑𝐀𝐋 | π‘π‘πžπš, 𝐚 seventeen-year-old girl, her mom, and her fifteen-year-old brother π‘πšπŸπž moves to a new home 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫...
2.2K 492 83
I don't own the cover! It's by my best friend @thatonegaydonut please go check her out she's awesome!! I ordered it from her bio and graphics shop, S...
10.4K 437 37
(5sos Werewolf AU) 'It's hard to see the enemy, When you're looking at yourself. Maybe your reflection shows you screaming out for help.' Luke doesn...
179K 8.2K 151
Ever wonder what it's like to be country? Country already? Come for some weird stories? Want me to stop making this description sound like a commerci...